Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilfish View Post
    Yeah that has to be it, cause nobody would like Sylvanas otherwise.

Oh wait, she never wore a thong, it must be from your fan art "alone time" material.
    Found the fanboy.
    @thwart <- don't click this and learn his shame
    Newsflash: 2016 Thwart would hate 2019 Thwart! Definitely don't click this either!

We see you.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I am absolutely a jerk, a complete cunt. But I encourage you to rise above.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakana View Post

I just don't understand why and when did she cared about to fed the hungering darkness, like, i speculate that it was when she died last time.
    I liked the part where she claims to pity the forsaken because of their "cruel fate" while ignoring she's been the one raising them since Cataclysm
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakana View Post
    There's those that follow her story since ever too and call her waifu and that she is "their warchief" even knowing all about her and that she is not made of warchief material. Just makes me think they literally just want to have a "hot warchief" that can have strategically good ideas but that it serves no faction a good favor, as i said, she is no warchief material. She was ok just being the forsaken leader.
    Probably. My post was mostly made in mock of those who state her sole valued trait is being an undead waifu.

And, I'll admit, I was pretty on board with her being Warchief after the "For the Horde!"-Cinematic, at the beginning of the expansion. I'd go as far as saying that those were the biggest Horde Pride-goosebumps I got in years.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sangris View Post
    Except no one ever arguments that they like Sylvanas because she's hot. (Except for @Dartz1979 but they do it with different characters and it's basically their shtick)

It's just an argument salty Alliance players use if anyone dares not condemn her fully. Of course, it's totally different when people use the same argument against Jaina. She has a deep and complex personality (as was apparent with the shitstorm caused when they changed her portrait in Hearthstone a few months ago).
    she has that sexy midriffy body kinda like the draenei only more flat
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    I liked the part where she claims to pity the forsaken because of their "cruel fate" while ignoring she's been the one raising them since Cataclysm
    Hahaha, true, she contradicts herself a lot lately.
    She was saying to the night elf too in Teldrassil "now you understand", talking about her Death, when she is doing the same, what's the freaking point she tries to make? To me seems more like she has become what made her fought against. Just curious how the tables have turned out for her. She makes little sense since she started to raise more forsaken and burnt teldrassil.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Probably. My post was mostly made in mock of those who state her sole valued trait is being an undead waifu.

And, I'll admit, I was pretty on board with her being Warchief after the "For the Horde!"-Cinematic, at the beginning of the expansion. I'd go as far as saying that those were the biggest Horde Pride-goosebumps I got in years.
    For the horde yell and the cinematic for bfa was really well done, even Saurfang seemed to be proud of her, but it was all just a lie! lol Even i was so hyped for Sylvanas being warchief, but after a while i understood it was really a big big mistake.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    she has that sexy midriffy body kinda like the draenei only more flat
    I think no one can disagree Sylvanas has an amazing body designed, that is total okay to admit, but that being a reason to want her to be warchief and stooding by her on moments that she is egocentric and serves someone like Death that we have no idea what is this about, makes total sense right?

Wait, who has the midriffy body tho? I'm not sure if i got the right person to talk about.

question is what single reason is there to ever like Alleria ?

like WHY would you

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    question is what single reason is there to ever like Alleria ?

like WHY would you
    Alleria has a sexy model too thats why i like her too.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396