Page 1 of 2
LastLast

The Art of Diablo Book - Diablo 4 Pages Revealed

The Art of Diablo Book - Diablo 4 Pages Revealed
    Reddit user Exposition_Fairy received their The Art of Diablo book early and posted all pages online!

BlizzCon 2019 Main Hall Campfire Leak
    Reddit user gustavoquandt posted an image that appears to relate to Diablo showing chracters around a camp fire. This is rumored to have something to do with the Diablo IV character screen.

Last edited by chaud; 2019-11-01 at 05:26 PM.

Spoilers... Trying to wait for my book to get here

zzzz

first!

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, interesting the artbook is only about D4.

All this time i was under the assumption (and maybe the info that was there) that it was about all Diablo titles and a collection of art from all the Diablo games.
    Sad too see it is only about D4 tho!

Quote Originally Posted by lenek View Post
    Spoilers... Trying to wait for my book to get here
    Imagine coming to mmo champion the day of Blizzcon and being surprised when there's spoilers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Hmmm, i have mixed feeling about it. They look for too much like chaos from warhammer, rather than hitting that low-fantasy dark vibe first two games had.

Shoutout to the poster who mentioned a druid next to a campfire.

Quote Originally Posted by Factsbeforefeelings View Post
    Imagine coming to mmo champion the day of Blizzcon and being surprised when there's spoilers.
    Yeah, from a book that isn't out until Monday

Quote Originally Posted by Augusta138 View Post
    Hmm, interesting the artbook is only about D4.

All this time i was under the assumption (and maybe the info that was there) that it was about all Diablo titles and a collection of art from all the Diablo games.
    Sad too see it is only about D4 tho!
    That's not it at all. It has a few pages about D4, and those are all that was posted. It's a 250 page book per Amazon. 27 images were posted as all the the D4 stuff.

It is spoilers

Yeah, from a book that isn't out until Monday
    Are you going to cry when we see info from a game that isn't out for another year or more?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Occar View Post
    That's not it at all. It has a few pages about D4, and those are all that was posted. It's a 250 page book per Amazon. 27 images were posted as all the the D4 stuff.
    Thanks for the clarification! Time to find some reseller then in the Netherlands :P

Are you going to cry when we see info from a game that isn't out for another year or more?
    You're an idiot. I'm not complaining about Blizzcon announcements.

I'm complaining about images from a Diablo book that isn't out for a few more days. On the front page of a WoW site.

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    The Art of Diablo Book - All Pages Revealed
    Reddit user Exposition_Fairy received their The Art of Diablo book early and posted all pages online!

<div class="gallery" id="gallery-D4Book">

</div>

BlizzCon 2019 Main Hall Campfire Leak
    Reddit user gustavoquandt posted an image that appears to relate to Diablo showing chracters around a camp fire. This is rumored to have something to do with the Diablo IV character screen.

Even chaud with misinformation. It's all D4 pages.

You're an idiot. I'm not complaining about Blizzcon announcements.

I'm complaining about images from a Diablo book that isn't out for a few more days. On the front page of a WoW site.
    This is a site that has existed for over a decade that primarily gives early info and spoilers on Blizzard games. It's always been like this you moron. If you don't want your fucking art book spoiled, then you shouldn't want your video games spoiled either unless you're a giant hypocrite.

Jesus fuck some people are really dumb.

There damn well better be a Paladin or Crusader too lol.

i can hardly wait for the new monetization schemes that will be integrated into Diablo IV as a service!

This is a site that has existed for over a decade that primarily gives early info and spoilers on Blizzard games. It's always been like this you moron. If you don't want your fucking art book spoiled, then you shouldn't want your video games spoiled either unless you're a giant hypocrite.

Jesus fuck some people are really dumb.
    You're clearly a very intelligent and reasonable person who is worth my time arguing with. (SARCASM)

But at least you're overly hostile toward people with different opinions than you.

Reported you btw, enjoy

wait pc with a playable version of d4? so we dont have to wait 5 years...? :P