Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Klingers View Post
    I was just sitting there thinking "Please no grindy bullshit single-expansion systems... Please no grindy bullshit single-expansion systems... Please no grindy bullshit single-expansion systems..."
    I saw an encouraging lack of grindy bullshit single-expansion systems. Less is more.
    Don't dance just yet. I feel as if the covenant system will be this expansions "endless grind"

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like a good 2 years of waiting for this one boys, expansion looks very very, very underdone. Prepare yourself for 1 and half year of N´zoth.

1. We are getting new races in 8.3
    2. We have no idea what we are getting yet... that's in the panel.
    3. As for new hero classes, they've all been the same so far - don't need any more anyway.

What we need is something actually new - a paradigm shift of some sort, not just another in a long list of what we already have.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

7+ Year Old Account

But hey, keep on hating w/o even having all the info.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Adding new classes is just not reasonable anymore. There are too many already.

Quote Originally Posted by TheHodedOne View Post
    Looks like a good 2 years of waiting for this one boys, expansion looks very very, very underdone. Prepare yourself for 1 and half year of N´zoth.
    We already know it will be released next year.
    Last edited by XDurionX; 2019-11-01 at 07:12 PM.

High Overlord
    3+ Year Old Account
    F for respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Senshenzu View Post
    Ill agree on that. He got whooped. I never really like sylvannas but come on is she really that powerful? I hate how they make her look in cinematics shes just so silly. Was very lame.
    Bolvar was not at full power, thankfully he is still the the most powerful DK even without the Helmet.

No new class is great news, if they are focusing instead of fixing the existing classes that need it
    Subtlety Rogue was an amazing, incredible, unique, and fun spec prior to Legion and BfA

“All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.”

― Douglas Adams

We have gotten a bunch of new races in BfA. We don't need any more.
    change can't wait.

the features trailer reminded me very heavily of the new ffxiv expansion with the fairies and the golden world zone and the tower stuff.

loved the "This world is a prison" line by Sylvanas, that's what i say to my friends all the time lol
    got the chills when she broke the helmet, holy fuck
    trailer was good af, mad bitch taking on a male supremacist and destroying the source of his power - pure art

i still think Dark Ranger is coming on a later panel
    people won't buy some random world that has nothing to do with warcraft
    Last edited by iosdeveloper; 2019-11-01 at 07:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Senshenzu View Post
    Ill agree on that. He got whooped. I never really like sylvannas but come on is she really that powerful? I hate how they make her look in cinematics shes just so silly. Was very lame.
    He only has the Helm. He had no Frostmourn or other unworldly corruption like Arthas had. Arthas was much more powerful as a LK than Bolvar could ever be..

Quote Originally Posted by Icoblablubb View Post
    you do realize thats wasn't the full list of features? go back to your diablo too gory for me wahwah thread and cry there soft guy
    I laughed..
    Una melodía tocada por las cuerdas de nuestras almas,
    y el ritmo que nos sacudió hasta el hueso

Does one think a mysterious realm of the dead lends itself to the easy addition of additional zones as patches progress, as has been the new norm? Yes, one does.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I didnt think its possible to make more lackluster expansion announcement than BFA one, but they did it.
    Like seriously, nothing in it makes me want to pre-order the game.

Also cinematic sucked balls. Not because Sylvanas defeated some lame human. Because it was shitty made, was very abrupt and laked epicness WotlK or WC3TFT last cinematic had.

they have screwed it up again, there is no new class, and a mount instead of legacy weapons for the races .... they have no idea of anything ... total failure, although I recognize that the areas and the enemies are achieved, but all this is worthless without a new hero class that we also all expected, it was the perfect time to introduce the necromancer or the dark ranger ... it's a great shame ... I don't feel like pre-buying the truth. ..dk with allied races ... is that an incentive? I remind you that the dk right now is a very bad class ... and very slow ... anyway ... another blizzcon that has screwed up, having been able to embroider everything. ...all this time waiting for this....-.-
    Last edited by Capultro; 2019-11-01 at 07:23 PM.

Hopefully there are hints of what Shadowlands will bring in terms of game designs.
    Blizzard has a lot to learn from the success of Classic and very easily they could bring the Classic community back to Retail.

It was mentioned that Classic wow has MILLIONS of subs, that's $ sitting on the table for Blizzard to capitalize on.

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Adding new classes is just not reasonable anymore. There are too many already.

We already know it will be released next year.
    Thinking there is too many classes in an MMO. My guy there really is not. You realize you pay for 3 games a year on top of an expansion shilling out money for very little content that is mediocre at best. There isnt enough classes because clearly people want more. Is your silly excuse for allowing them to not bring another class in because you think theyre smart enough or care about class balance XD. Clearly youre a silly goose. I wont go own, I know you have some homework mommy needs to help you with

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post

But hey, keep on hating w/o even having all the info.
    Sweeeeet, new specs is a far better option anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by TheHodedOne View Post
    ?

literally fucking says "available on or before December 31, 2020" on the preorder page, are you fucking daft or starting drama for the sake of starting drama? 13 months is the maximum possible wait time for it