Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Irefusetodie View Post
    If Sylvanus can solo the Lich King with ease why has she been doing this cloak and dagger bullshit for so long? I hope they kill her off so they'll finally have to stop wanking her off.
    Because she's been powering herself up for at least 2 expansions by shoveling souls to a Shadowlands entity to be able to do what she just did?

I mean, doing evil magic stuff to level yourself up is like Fantasy Trope 101.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Its also funny how sylvanas knew exactly what would happen despite nothing ever suggesting this could even happen.
    She's read the script.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    I liked that the Helm was the portal to the Shadowlands, and that the Azeroth we are living in is kind of a prison.
    Though it smells of retcon here. The helm from what I recall was crafted by some demons to serve as a prison for a soul and grant dominion over undeath. Now it is an all powerful device so important that its unmaking shatters the barrier of reality?

Quote Originally Posted by Renchard View Post
    Because she's been powering herself up for at least 2 expansions by shoveling souls to a Shadowlands entity to be able to do what she just did?

I mean, doing evil magic stuff to level yourself up is like Fantasy Trope 101.
    but ehi, receiving absolutely asspulled good magic stuff its the only acceptable fantasy trope for someone

Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    Sylvanas is the Garrosh or Gul’Dan of Shadowlands, and we all know how those two fared when they fulfilled their function of leading in the next expansion... :3
    Which is funny because that would make Sylvanas even closer to a Garrosh retread that Blizzard denied.

But who knows, maybe they are going for some "twist" where she gets Kerrigan-like lol-redemption.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

I'm aware that it'll probably be explained later once we learn more about what Sylvanas actually did, but Helm of Domination having any relevance to Azeroth/Shadowlands veil or whatever that was currently doesn't make much sense to me.

I mean, it was made by the Nathrezim with completely different purpose in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Oh, one observation I forgot. The whole "mirrored Icecrown Citadel" gives me very strong Coldharbour vibes.
    Yeah, that's probably the thing I liked the most about the cinematic. Now have Mueh'zala adopt some of Bal's darker spheres and I'm pretty much on board with it. Rape's the only thing Sylvanas's villain portfolio didn't touch upoin yet.

I have a feeling that we'll need to remake the helmet and it will become the new artifact or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Wries View Post
    Though it smells of retcon here. The helm from what I recall was crafted by some demons to serve as a prison for a soul and grant dominion over undeath. Now it is an all powerful device so important that its unmaking shatters the barrier of reality?
    Wouldn't be the first time :P

10+ Year Old Account
    People complain so readily when barely any information has even been released. It boggles my mind how jaded this community has become. Do y’all have no excitement left in your miserable bones?
    ”I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me."-Sylvanas Windrunner

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenebra View Post
    Can Sylvanas just fuck off already?
    Maybe my boy Godfrey is in the Shadowlands....I hope we can get him to blow her brains out....again.

7+ Year Old Account
    So... Uther and Kael'thas are back, somehow

But no mention of Bwonsamdi and Vol'jin
    What the fuck
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

So Um... Shadowlands Expansion. The Scourge?

Without the jailer, the scourge would be free to tear apart Azeroth. There must always be a Litch King. I wonder if that will be addressed later at Blizzcon. Yikes...

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    So... Uther and Kael'thas are back, somehow

But no mention of Bwonsamdi and Vol'jin
    What the fuck
    You silly, Naive foolish Fool! You simply gullible dunce! Did you really think Vol'jin would get spotlight after Talanji showed up!

In all seriousness I grieve with you, I loved the idea of Vol'jin becoming a loa or something, maybe he'll show up in the features presentation?

Edit:

Where the fuck is KT
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Wries View Post
    exactly.

Helm >>> Sargeras sword

bull fu*** sh***.

Getting so many level ups through 1 year and now able to beat Bolvar the Lich King and his army. What is next? Is she gonna become a god and can kill the Horde, the Alliance and every neutral faction army and hero combined? Jesus Christ. Let us kill her already. She is toxic at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagoth Ur View Post
    I mean, it was made by the Nathrezim with completely different purpose in mind.
    Speaking of that purpose, it was weakening of Azerothian forces. Which begs the question, why go through the long process of subterfuge via the Lich King inside the helm if simply crushing the helm would cause Azeroth to be flooded by a giant army of death? Logic, not even once. Then again the Legion proved itself to be quite retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagoth Ur View Post
    Yeah, that's probably the thing I liked the most about the cinematic. Now have Mueh'zala adopt some of Bal's darker spheres and I'm pretty much on board with it. Rape's the only thing Sylvanas's villain portfolio didn't touch upoin yet.
    Well, with the Lich King and some artifacts in Stormheim already causing vampires, as well as with there being vampires in the Shadowlands, Sylvanas raping people to create vampires would be kinda redundant. Although maybe she could rape people to make them spiritually unaligned with Anduin. There's no greater terror to a denizen of post-BfA Azeroth.
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Phaelia View Post
    People complain so readily when barely any information has even been released. It boggles my mind how jaded this community has become. Do y’all have no excitement left in your miserable bones?
    I was excited to see the end of Sylvanas and her schemes, but she casually solos the Lich king 2.0, yay...

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    That's what happens when you hide the motives and source of power of a main character for so long. We STILL dont know where her power comes from.
    Neither do the writers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Phaelia View Post
    Blizzard did everything in their power to kill the concept of excitement (with things like them being unable to get their own story right to the point that Ion's first words after the cinematic's reveal contradicted previous lore), so what do you expect?

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    I was excited to see the end of Sylvanas and her schemes, but she casually solos the Lich king 2.0, yay...
    Maybe bolvar was still lvl 83?