Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Maybe bolvar was still lvl 83?
    he got an upgrade in Legion.

So while we're galavanting around the Shadowlands, doesn't this mean the Scourge is essentially off its chain and just mindlessly going to rampage across the lands in Azeroth?

10+ Year Old Account
    Perhaps the pre-expansion patch event? The scourge attacks, we the players have to stop them. This might also be the reason for new death knights. People who die in that battle will be resurrected as death knights, thus allied race DKs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    I'd imagine this is a salient point to handle. Hopefully so.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubbl3 View Post
    Btw, for such a "hellish" realm, there are some very cute animals there...
    There is nothing in the Shadowlands that suggests it is "hellish" in any way.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    So while we're galavanting around the Shadowlands, doesn't this mean the Scourge is essentially off its chain and just mindlessly going to rampage across the lands in Azeroth?
    Zombie event 3.0 hype.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Naramag View Post
    Not really funny. This artifact was build to raise and control the dead. I imagine that raising and concentrating so much undead at this location weakened the barrier between the world and the shadowlands. Or it was like a giant battery, for each undead raised, the artifacts power rises. And then, releasing all that undead energy abruptly and at once punches a whole in the border to the land of the dead.
    The Scourge got most of its undead from the Lordaeron continent as Northrend was a desolate shithole with only the Nerubians having any remarkable population there. So going by your first explanation here the opening in the veil should be somewhere in the Forsaken territory (meaning that it should have been healed by Calia's love before Sylvanas got to roflstomp Bolvar).
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

So, who's that behind Sylvanas in the features trailer ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    I don't think bunch of zombies on the other continent is much of threat to anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Lupinemancer View Post
    There is nothing in the Shadowlands that suggests it is "hellish" in any way.
    Except from its description in the Chronicles.
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post

In all seriousness I grieve with you, I loved the idea of Vol'jin becoming a loa or something, maybe he'll show up in the features presentation?
    Not even a loa. He literally spent BfA looking for stuff in the Shadowlands.
    And he doesn't even get mentioned.

But we get KAEL'THAS
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Not even a loa. He literally spent BfA looking for stuff in the Shadowlands.
    And he doesn't even get mentioned.

But we get KAEL'THAS
    Merely a setback!

Blizzard kind of forgot that the reason why WotLK ended with "there must always be the Lich King" was their asspull that the Scourge would become an even greater threat without a master (instead of simply breaking free as was the case whenever the Lich King suffered major damage).

Quote Originally Posted by Abitou View Post
    So, who's that behind Sylvanas in the features trailer ?
    Likely Mueh'zala.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jstnw89 View Post
    ...how many expansions are we going to have to deal with chasing carmen sandiego around?
    hahahaha. Love this comment.

10+ Year Old Account
    I loved the fact that Sylvanas tore the helm of domination apart, no one saw that coming, everyone was like 'oh here we go, she's gonna be the new Lich Queen blah blah blah'

But yes I actually like where they went... Sylvanas has obviously got given a lot power (from the Old Gods most likely). At least they are making her a threat. Got the feeling she did some leveling :P

Quote Originally Posted by Beerbill Society View Post
    Sorry man, the only thing that cinematic is good for is making people vomit...
    Well I loved it and a lot of people outside of this forum of doomers did too. So tough cheese.
    Last edited by Orby; 2019-11-01 at 07:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Speaking of that purpose, it was weakening of Azerothian forces. Which begs the question, why go through the long process of subterfuge via the Lich King inside the helm if simply crushing the helm would cause Azeroth to be flooded by a giant army of death? Logic, not even once. Then again the Legion proved itself to be quite retarded.
    Yeah, makes it seem like Legion didn't even know what the hell they were doing when creating that. Hopefully, they'll clarify the helm and what Sylvanas actually did there.

As for other stuff, I also wanna know if we're going to see Kel'Thuzad there. Probably the character I'm most excited about seeing again.

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    But we get KAEL'THAS
    Wait, what?

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    he got an upgrade in Legion.
    Well, didn't do much. He never got one punch in. That glorious hammer was useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagoth Ur View Post
    Yeah, makes it seem like Legion didn't even know what the hell they were doing when creating that. Hopefully, they'll clarify the helm and what Sylvanas actually did there.

As for other stuff, I also wanna know if we're going to see Kel'Thuzad there. Probably the character I'm most excited about seeing again.
    Well, Chonicles did mention he's lost in the Shadowlands, so that would make sense. Maybe he's a member of one of the covenants? Teaming up with him would be funny. Or an enemy to one that we will get to kill when teaming up with it?

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Except from its description in the Chronicles.
    It's possible there is a central zone (one of the images flying around on here with the announcement, I think with the pre-order stuff, states five zones) that serves as the 'gateway' that fits that description, the the rest of the zones branching out from there into mysterious random weirdness.