Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hauzhi View Post
    They havent announced anything about the expansion yet. Oh my... all the retards came out of their graves. You guys featuring diablo 5 or something?
    They have literally announced the expansion just now.

I am guessing a June release date.

Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    There's no way a class would be kept 'secret' and out of the main features list. No way.
    Well - let's wait until we have seen the main features list shall we.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by The Betrayer View Post
    They have literally announced the expansion just now.
    This is fucking hilarious. These people HAVE GOT to be the exact same people who are always saying, "ITS JUST ALPHA/BETA/THE FIRST PATCH/THE SECOND PATCH/THE PREPATCH/THE FIRST EXPANSION THAT THE SYSTEM WAS RELEASED JUST WAIT TILL NEXT ONE!"

How are there this many people who are just completely oblivious to the fact that they PROBABLY WOULD HAVE ANNOUNCED SOMETHING BIG IN THE BIG FEATURES REVEAL TRAILER LOL.

Now some things that we did not see: Apparently they're squishing us to level 50 with 60 being the new cap.

And for people telling us to wait for the panel: The panel isn't for them to announce new features. The panel is for them to be able to make a very quick announcement with a whole lot of features and then explain them later in the panel. They've done this with every reveal. They announce a bunch of stuff; "Death Knight Class! NEW CHARACTER CUSTOMIZATION!!!..." and they then explain what those things mean in the panel. They don't announce a new expansion and then wait for the panel to go, "Oh by the way, did we mention that you're getting the tinkromancersworn class? No? Damn. WELL YOU ARE!"
    Last edited by Hctaz; 2019-11-01 at 07:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Senshenzu View Post
    Thinking there is too many classes in an MMO. My guy there really is not. You realize you pay for 3 games a year on top of an expansion shilling out money for very little content that is mediocre at best. There isnt enough classes because clearly people want more. Is your silly excuse for allowing them to not bring another class in because you think theyre smart enough or care about class balance XD. Clearly youre a silly goose. I wont go own, I know you have some homework mommy needs to help you with
    Wow, someone got triggered.

5 Zones, not 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Georg Von Vitzthum View Post
    and a shit trailer with overpowered sylvanas, that was lame as fuck
    This ^

I mean, I've never been disappointed with a new exp cinematic, but that was just shite.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank God. They've finally learned that less is more. We don't need more classes or races. We need quality content. Less is more.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Well - let's wait until we have seen the main features list shall we.
    If we're talking about a class, it's not worth waiting for.

Just saying, no point 'waiting' for something that is obviously not coming in Shadowlands. No reason to hold on to expectations this year.

Lol, just lol.. You can't wait few hours before starting whining..

Yea, I'm pretty underwhelmed. Was REALLY counting/hoping on a new class.
    If we could all sit and talk without demonizing one another and attempt to understand the opposite point of view, the collective world would be a better place. Mental bigotry is the worst of all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by blahdiblah View Post
    uuhh, yes... the opening ceremoni is 1hr long and they have 6 franchises they need to get through wtf do u expect.. wait for the "Whats next" panel -.- if its not in there, then you can cry
    Then this will be their first time doing this. Seriously, they're not gonna release it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    This is fucking hilarious. These people HAVE GOT to be the exact same people who are always saying, "ITS JUST ALPHA/BETA/THE FIRST PATCH/THE SECOND PATCH/THE PREPATCH/THE FIRST EXPANSION THAT THE SYSTEM WAS RELEASED JUST WAIT TILL NEXT ONE!"

How are there this many people who are just completely oblivious to the fact that they PROBABLY WOULD HAVE ANNOUNCED SOMETHING BIG IN THE BIG FEATURES REVEAL TRAILER LOL.

Now some things that we did not see: Apparently they're squishing us to level 50 with 60 being the new cap.

And for people telling us to wait for the panel: The panel isn't for them to announce new features. The panel is for them to be able to make a very quick announcement with a whole lot of features and then explain them later in the panel. They've done this with every reveal. They announce a bunch of stuff; "Death Knight Class! NEW CHARACTER CUSTOMIZATION!!!..." and they then explain what those things mean in the panel. They don't announce a new expansion and then wait for the panel to go, "Oh by the way, did we mention that you're getting the tinkromancersworn class? No? Damn. WELL YOU ARE!"
    I have some pretty good bridges to sell these people; after all, I haven't shown them the bridge yet
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    I am guessing a June release date.
    You wish for June release date, or that's the best guess?

If latter, may I ask based on what? It's never been that short of a time between last patch and release of new expansion. Add 5 months will be closer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Just to correct the title from the OP, there is 5 new zones, not 4. But keep going, dont mind me.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Sweeeeet, new specs is a far better option anyways.
    its nowhere said new specs

Quote Originally Posted by Lothaeryn View Post
    I have some pretty good bridges to sell these people; after all, I haven't shown them the bridge yet
    Sign me up, dude. The bridge better reveal the plans for all of our fourth specs and also the new class though.

Quote Originally Posted by Watchers View Post
    oh my god i was shaking for the necro class wtf???
    you have necro-class....

I predicted a while ago there would be no new classes. There's still hope but it's not promising.

I could live with new specs if they're good though

3+ Year Old Account
    Literally 0hours had to pass for the hatetrain to start pounding, just stop feeding the trolls