Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Come on 4th Specs! I want a Bastion Tank spec for my Shaman and a Maldraxxus Ranged spec for my DK!

Quote Originally Posted by blahdiblah View Post
    uuhh, yes... the opening ceremoni is 1hr long and they have 6 franchises they need to get through wtf do u expect.. wait for the "Whats next" panel -.- if its not in there, then you can cry
    spoken like someone who never saw a blizzcon before nor knows anything about marketing.

if there were a new class, they would've 100% announced it in the opening ceremony. This is how it's always been.

https://eu.shop.battle.net/en-us/pro...ft-shadowlands

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    If the entire feature list is 4 new zones, tower, covenant, then this is gonna be a new WOD. Simple as.

Quote Originally Posted by The Betrayer View Post
    Is this an out-of-season April Fool's joke?
    No, it's an early Christmas gift.

It's about time they stopped adding stupid shit like new races and classes to the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post

But hey, keep on hating w/o even having all the info.
    Looks like what I said is possible

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Wow, someone got triggered.
    No I find it funny silly kids like you and the people that defend Blizzard. Best part is I actually own a % total share of the company. You see im mad because theyre stock isnt going up. My company has millions in the damn company and I would have liked a better reveal for its free money expansion. Its always funny to see you little sheep giving me money and paying up the whazzo for almost no content of what you pay for Its okay tho I guess theyre announcing other IPS which should help out. Such a silly move by them to not create a class that would attract millions and keep players subbed and or promote economic growth for their retail IP which we at the board Austin called "Brain dead". Point of the matter is I cant wait to see what Brack says.....

Quote Originally Posted by Georg Von Vitzthum View Post
    its nowhere said new specs
    +,no new specs just new class abilities for farm before u can use them,like esences,shi t.

no new specs,no class skinss warden,necromancer,darkranger....im very disappointed

Hey, you guys who came from the future and already know all about the expansion because apparently you already saw the panel, tell me the lottery numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    If the entire feature list is 4 new zones, tower, covenant, then this is gonna be a new WOD. Simple as.
    I mean, there are going to be new dungeons and raids, and that's the important part of the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lighthalzen, the City-State of Prosperity
    how can i say this...
    mmmh.. hmmmm...

i told you so.

sorry to every dark ranger, tinker and dragon knight fantasy.

Quote Originally Posted by Aedrielle View Post
    You wish for June release date, or that's the best guess?

If latter, may I ask based on what? It's never been that short of a time between last patch and release of new expansion. Add 5 months will be closer
    The sheer disappointment of BfA lol.

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    5 zones, TE does hyperbole without checking out the facts.

People who want new classes and races to be added every xpac are silly. They don't need to constantly invent new things to add to the story. They need more story added to the existing things.

from mmochamp front page:

Shadowlands will introduce a new leveling system, meant to provide a meaningful sense of advancement with every level achieved.
    Current max-level characters will begin Shadowlands at level 50 and work toward the new level cap of 60.
    Four Covenants to choose from: Kyrian, Night Fae, Venthyr, Necrolords.
    We'll see Uther and Kael'thas again!
    Five new zones - the gleaming fields of Bastion, the scarred battlefields of Maldraxxus, the eternal twilight of Ardenweald, the opulent keeps of Revendreth, and the horrific Maw
    Select a Covenant and the Covenant Campaign grants new abilities as you level based on your choice, including class specific abilities.
    Develop Soulbinds with specific Covenant members, which grant them access to that character’s specific traits and bonuses.
    Torghast, Tower of the Damned - Highly replayable and inspired by roguelike games, explore its ever-changing halls and chambers and do battle with the minions of the Jailer, Torghast’s vile ruler.
    Pandaren and all allied races will now be able to become Death Knights.

I will buy this expansion because no Tinker. Seriously. That sold the expansion to me. I am happy that this joke of a class didn't get announced.

Quote Originally Posted by Georg Von Vitzthum View Post
    its nowhere said new specs

They removed that from their pre order site pretty damn quick, it says unlock talent trees, one would assume Hero specializations of some kind.

Looks like a filler expansion with it's lack of content, less than WOD even, i guess 10.0 is the world revamp?

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Velerios View Post
    5 zones, TE does hyperbole without checking out the facts.
    Well that fucking changes everything.

if they have not announced new hero class or class skins, it is because there are none .... they have failed again, they do not listen to the players, they do not know what we want or they simply do not care ...

Tinker is never ever coming