Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I can almost certainly guarantee you the "its not going to be Shadowlands!" folks will spend the next few months shitting on this expac no matter what the details of it are.

Quote Originally Posted by Draygona View Post
    Seems like there wont be a level squish since the pre orders come with a level 120 boost.
    All char lvl 120 will be squish to 50 when when expansion is launched.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakana View Post
    All those answers just proves my point tbh. It's useless being here. Everyone contradicts a positive person and optimistic. And tries destroy their happiness for a stupid reason that i don't even know.
    Why would you be happy by just seeing a cinematic?
    They haven't gone over any of the new mechanics, any of the new features, if we're getting more class pruning or not.

I'm just saying, if your faith in Blizzard was restored by a cinematic, then you are too easy to please. I can't say that it's a good thing to just gobble up anything a company makes just by watching a pretty video clip.

Quote Originally Posted by Anastacy View Post
    So...no new class?
    All the existing onces are in shambles, they have to focus on that first.

zones looked cool atleast but if felt very much like they copied alot of the last ffxiv expansion. especially that last shot of sylvanas(make her fat please!) .
    I had fun once, it was terrible.

How in the hell did Sylv just solo LK with ease?

That aside, the content they stated looks pretty lacklustre if we're being honest with ourselves.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Bunch of men writing/designing an invulnerable female character. Their psychotherapy sessions must be really interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Malikath View Post
    exactly, they have no idea what the game will be like, the character they like did something so they screech like children, because that's what they still are.
    Na, the thing and the cruel truth is that none of you people care about anyone and calls "children" to those who are positive about something just to end up being the ones that have all the reason because you have no faith in anything or you're not optimistic yourself and try show that by replying to someone that is happy and you're not. That's all i see into it. That's all people have been doing in these forums for a long time. Always starts a quote ignoring the good things and instead of commenting the good ones, people just comment that others are stupid and "screech like children" because they are excited about something instead. It's the world we have, and people like me that is not part of that negative bubble has to read bumbling stuff about those who are on the positive side of the bubble.

No new race or class. I am greatly disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Do we know that for sure? Maybe we should wait til the panel.

bolvar lk=/=arthas lk

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    It didn't end yet, they will talk about that later for sure. Maybe didn't on this trailer, but they might announce something later. I still think they will announce something more including class/race.

It didn't end yet, they will talk about that later for sure. Maybe didn't on this trailer, but they might announce something later. I still think they will announce something more including class/race.
    Dude, new classes are huge selling points of expansions.

A new class isn't even listed as a feature on the online store ad for the expansion.
    "Auto-correct is my worst enema."

A new class isn't even listed as a feature on the online store ad for the expansion.
    Won't say anything until it finishes. I will just wait. I will be disappointed too if they don't announce, but let's wait.

I also said today, it would be disappointing if they just did dk's for all races, and no new class or race. I'm just waiting, really quite curious about more details. They have more stuff about wow to talk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Na, the thing and the cruel truth is that none of you people care about anyone and calls "children" to those who are positive about something just to end up being the ones that have all the reason because you have no faith in anything or you're not optimistic yourself and try show that by replying to someone that is happy and you're not. That's all i see into it. That's all people have been doing in these forums for a long time. Always starts a quote ignoring the good things and instead of commenting the good ones, people just comment that others are stupid and "screech like children" because they are excited about something instead. It's the world we have, and people like me that is not part of that negative bubble has to read bumbling stuff about those who are on the positive side of the bubble.
    So.. you're basically complaining that people aren't happy when they've showed nothing of what the expansion will bring?
    It's like you giving someone a box, making them pay for it and then being pissed that instead of being happy for the "gift" that they paid for, they want to know what's inside before they make a judgement call.

???????????????????????
    What.

Yeah you're right. Ain't gonna be no tinkers or dark rangers in Shadowlands.

Quote Originally Posted by Lex Icon View Post
    zones looked cool atleast but if felt very much like they copied alot of the last ffxiv expansion. especially that last shot of sylvanas(make her fat please!) .
    I wouldnt say copied, this stuff wasn't whipped up after Shadowbringers launched earlier this year, this stuff was already planned and being worked on. If it looks similar it would be coincidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Gungnir View Post
    So.. you're basically complaining that people aren't happy when they've showed nothing of what the expansion will bring?
    It's like you giving someone a box, making them pay for it and then being pissed that instead of being happy for the "gift" that they paid for, they want to know what's inside before they make a judgement call.

???????????????????????
    What.
    Whatever mate. Bumble all you want. I don't even know you and i don't want to xD If you're that triggered with something i said then you get triggered "really easy!"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gungnir View Post

???????????????????????
    What.
    Oh also it's funny about you talking about judgement call when you're the one starting to pinch me because "i'm happy and i regained faith in blizzard" grow the hell up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whatever mate. Bumble all you want. I don't even know you and i don't want to xD If you're that triggered with something i said then you get triggered "really easy!"
    You're the one trying to imply that I'm a part of some omniscient faction trying to 'put you down' for being happy about nothing.
    Feel free to pull the victim card as much as you want but I am still well within my right to question why you're happy about literally nothing.

It doesn't make any sense when we haven't seen ANYTHING of the expansion. It's just a pretty 3 minute clip.