Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by gunsdown View Post
    No new talent system, no new class, no new race, same boring classes with no new abilities.

Sorry but ShadowLands is a joke
    YOu are aware they have a "Coming Soon" panel right? You will get your precious announcements then. Howq about wating until after that before you make your grand conclusion?

Quote Originally Posted by KayRule View Post
    How do you expect character advancement to actually work? Just instant?
    No, I expect it to work in a way to please shareholders of course.

Quote Originally Posted by UnluckyAmateur View Post
    You expect too much from these people.
    You're right bro, you're so right. Cheers!

No new talent system, no new class, no new race, same boring classes with no new abilities.

Wiat what ? We don' tknow anything yet about the game ..... they haven't said anything yet.

Every Level is Meaningful: Shadowlands will introduce a new leveling system, meant to provide a meaningful sense of advancement with every level achieved. Current max-level characters will begin Shadowlands at level 50 and work toward the new level cap of 60.

Ohh so you have seen the panel already ? it was just a announcement, probably alot more information at the whats next panel.

Quote Originally Posted by Djaye View Post
    Now I know why they are pushing classic. They needed something to keep subs stable. Its obvious they knew shawfowlands wasnt going to do it. I have to admit, from a business perspective it's actually very smart. You get the most amount of product out with the least amount of devs to do it. Shitty from a player perspective, but when was the last time blizzard gave a shit about its players (i.e before they went public).
    Complete nonsense. It amazes me how people cokme here to rage and don't realize there is a "Coming Soon" panel that will reveal more information.

Imagine making such a stupid statement without waiting

Claim a Covenant’s Power: Players will be called upon to forge a bond with one of four Covenants that rule Shadowlands’ new zones, setting the tone for their journey through the expansion with a full Covenant Campaign. As they level up, they’ll get new abilities based on their choice, including class-specific abilities for each Covenant—as well as developing Soulbinds with specific Covenant members, which grant them access to that character’s specific traits and bonuses.

Quote Originally Posted by vm2092 View Post
    You made an account just to shitpost? Only an announcement has been made. At least wait until the panel in a couple hours before making assumptions.
    To give them credit...

I'm a 10 yr vet and I'd just the same shitpost.

The features were not outstanding, and nothing like a 'Team A' announcement as I'd expect following BFA.

Quote Originally Posted by Eeram View Post
    Imagine making such a stupid statement without waiting

Claim a Covenant’s Power: Players will be called upon to forge a bond with one of four Covenants that rule Shadowlands’ new zones, setting the tone for their journey through the expansion with a full Covenant Campaign. As they level up, they’ll get new abilities based on their choice, including class-specific abilities for each Covenant—as well as developing Soulbinds with specific Covenant members, which grant them access to that character’s specific traits and bonuses.
    I'm fully expecting the vampire faction to let demon hunters turn into those giant ass batmen
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

Quote Originally Posted by Crysis View Post
    Actually thanks to this article, we know a lot. And I for one am disappointed.
    THat doesn't tell you anything. That is just a general press release. You will get far more than that at the panel later today.

I hope they don't not add new class cause of this community inability critically think. We gave them no excuses in legion and they produced a 7-8(subjective depends on the person) expansion.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Agree 100%. I am almost sick with disappointment. I was so hoping they would announce something, anything to save this game, but all they did was slap on some new art work, a new hearth effect you have to pay for, and new micro transactions to make them money. Makes me want to vomit.

Same titanforging garbage, same RNG, same hamster wheel quests.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    It was generic and they are using demon re-skin in new creatures. Pretty boring so far.
    you mean rigging. the models are new, dont be stupes

Agree. WoW : More of the Same shit.

Same titanforging garbage, same RNG, same hamster wheel quests.
    titanforging confirmed ladies n gentleman.

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    Complete nonsense. It amazes me how people cokme here to rage and don't realize there is a "Coming Soon" panel that will reveal more information.
    Your faith in blizzard is amazing. If they announce sweeping and dramatic class changes, I will be more interested. At this point, they have done nothing at all to make me interested in the expac at all, and the cinimatic was pretty fucking terrible.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Satelliteyears0o View Post
    you mean rigging. the models are new, dont be stupes
    Agree. Don't be totes stupes fam.

we already know that convenants and soul linking with certain npcs adds unique skills (including unique class skills) to our character, so something new is certainly coming

also this is a shitpost OP... just don't do this, not cool

I’ll hold my judgement until after the panel today. I did watch some twitch with people playing the demo and it seemed like no class changes at all. I’m guessing they’re not in the demo, or at least I really hope so.