Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I honestly don't think she gets anything.

I think her entire plan is just "I drew the short straw in life and unlife, so I'm going to make sure the entire cosmos suffers with me."
    yeah, but wasn't her whole reason for doing this was the crappy afterlife she saw when she killed herself?

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Now that the dust is starting to settle a bit, anyone wanna hunt down which one of the 89 leaks were telling the truth?

I remember one leak specifically mentioning that one of the zones was going to have fairies, which is exactly what we saw in the trailer.
    That leak was the "I got to play the demo" leak. Said there'd be a zone with portals everywhere that led to different 'planes.'
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

There are a LOT of DISLIKES on the features and overview video and they’re growing. Is Shadowlands going to be Diablo Immortal 2019
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiradon View Post
    Am I the only one thinking this will either be a "goodbye" expansion onto something bigger or something?
    Yeah they are totally doing a squish just to end WoW. Makes sense.

Also, think about it. 5 zones. 8.3 light on art patch. The art team is busy with something else. Or super behind on Shadowlands, so who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Now that the dust is starting to settle a bit, anyone wanna hunt down which one of the 89 leaks were telling the truth?

I remember one leak specifically mentioning that one of the zones was going to have fairies, which is exactly what we saw in the trailer.
    That was the Riftlands demo leak, which makes no goddamn sense and was probably just a lucky shot in the dark

Oh man the ensorcelled everwyrm is my jam. If this is the aesthetic of some of what we're getting, I'm so in.

edit: One small issue though:

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Yeah, to the people saying this looks to be one of the last WoW expansions? They wouldn't be doing a squish if they thought the game was ending soon.
    Ending? I mean, do you think they're just going to "turn off" WoW at some point in the next 5-10 years? Because I really do not.

Even if a WoW2 came out (which it probably won't, not until technology changes so much that hotbars and monitors are considered obselete dad-tech, which is probably still 10+ years out), they're going to leave WoW on, because it will keep making money. EverQuest is still running for god's sake.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Sorry but Covenants are not class skins or stuff like that. If so they had to do 4 x 12 different class skins. Get real.
    12 isn't that many t.b.h. Blizzard isn't some small company. I do believe these are just new reputation bars for us to fill.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Necromancers wouldn't have happened because Death Knights exist
    Dark Rangers wouldn't happen because Hunters exist
    Tinkers wouldn't have happened because it makes no sense for the setting

I really don't know why people are surprised, and like I've said - no new class means more time to refine the work they're doing on existing classes
    By your logic we only ever need 5 classes.

Light, Fel, Arcane, Life, and Death.

7+ Year Old Account
    https://www.twitch.tv/lapi well there are random streams going on the demo ( i dont understand a thing but i like colors=)
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    There are a LOT of DISLIKES on the features and overview video and they’re growing. Is Shadowlands going to be Diablo Immortal 2019
    No? No new class is not the death of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by prizminferno View Post
    This is so enjoyable. Classic is the real Retail.
    Nah, no it's not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Team A made WOTLK, MOP and Legion. So they made Shadowlands.. I would give it a chance but remain cautious
    Yeah, this is the good expansion. Id rather have less new features and zones etc if it means the current features are improved, classes are improved, etc. This could be the best expansion gameplay wise. Lets just wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    Here goes hoping all progress going forward isn't squished into 4 covenant classes. And that it's not just the next AP
    that's what it seems to me, and you unlock an ability which is basically the equivalent to an essence is my guess.
    No new class but we get new barbershop options

but hey i suppose we could wait and see.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shade3891 View Post
    12 isn't that many t.b.h. Blizzard isn't some small company. I do believe these are just new reputation bars for us to fill.
    I think it's Rep mixed with Order Halls. It's probably how our new campaign is framed as well, the "Covenant Campaign."

Press release relinquished my fears, I have a feeling that this will be a MoP (without the class )

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Oh sweet lord, I remember you really wanted November release. Now you whine about it?

8.3 will likely come in December, raid on January (and these are earliest dates) - two months after Antorus. So even October/November release would make it on par with Legion->BfA. To match WoD->Legion, they would have to release expac in 2021.
    I wanted a November release with an expansion that’s packed with features. Not an expansion that has less to offer than WoD.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    No, it's cry babies crying as usual
    No it's actually that bad.

If your game hides half its features in a press release, that's a bad trailer and deserves the downvotes.

Quote Originally Posted by shade3891 View Post
    48 not 12.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/shadowlands

Official site is up, not much on it