Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Now that would be terrible, if your level changed depending on the zone. Confuse the heck out of people.

Nah. They'll scale the whole world. And my guess is they'll let you level whereever the heck you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Aradur View Post
    If that are really all the features fuck this and fuck Blizzard for not listing to what players want and destroying WoW with this.
    Clearly only your opinion matters and you clearly represent all of us.

NOT.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by this is caranthir View Post
    You mean like they nerfed the stats of literally everything in the world after the stat squish?
    No not exactly as that's completely different but hey you go ahead and be belligerent. I don't have time to deal with such people.

oh yes, a number which i will never look at again after 10 hours of levelling is very important and if it says 60 or 130

Man, theres TWO deep dives into shadowlands in the panels. I believe its a lot of stuff they have yet to show

Quote Originally Posted by Othraerir View Post
    how will old raids work with the level squish and personal loot?
    Maybe wait for them to explain and give you the answer in the WoW panel in 1 hour?

Quote Originally Posted by Depakote View Post
    No not exactly as that's completely different but hey you go ahead and be belligerent. I don't have time to deal with such people.
    They are not completely different but please keep complaining.
    pane, nutella e demon hunter

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, people that think Blizzard is taking away progress from them are beyond <insert word that you can get banned for>. At this point WoW NEED levelling revamp, it's far more important than world revamp that would be "fresh" only first time anyway.

WoW Classic kinda proves that. Quests are shiity "kill 10 boars", but many people prefer leveling there because they feel progress from level to level.

Quote Originally Posted by nyc81991 View Post
    I'm done with WoW after 15 years. I'm so mad and upset. If they need to squish the levels they should have made WoW 2. Blizzard has officially ruined the game.
    WoW 2 will never officially happen. Unofficially it already did happen though, late Wotlk/Cata introduced WoW 2.0

At this point Shadowlands looks to kick off WoW 4.0

Instead of releasing a brand new games Blizzard instead "evolves" WoW over patches and expansions to the point it's unrecognizable to past iterations. This is one of the major reasons people wanted WoW Classic.

It would probably be better for the players if Blizz just released whole new games, but from a business standpoint I understand why Blizzard just chooses to morph WoW into something new.

Quote Originally Posted by Depakote View Post
    You assume much young padawan.
    Yeah, they totally will make Winterspring mobs kill you if you have max level, sorry for my bigoted assumption lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by this is caranthir View Post
    They are not completely different but please keep complaining.
    Seeing as my comment was lost on you I said I won't deal with you anymore. Take your passive aggressive attitude elsewhere. You're wrong, you being a dick won't make you right. Thanks for playing though.

Which ever level your characters are at when the pre-patch goes live just cut it in half minus 10 and that is what it will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    Even with CRZ I think it'll make the game feel even *more* dead until you hit level 50.

I guess they coulddo 1-20 EK and Kal? 20 to 30 BC/WotLK? 30 to 40 Cata/MoP? 40 to 50 WoD, Legion or BfA? Idk :/
    There is absolutely no reason to think that it would make the game feel more dead. Imo, best scenario would be 1-40 EK/Kal. 40-50 we pick the expansion you enjoyed the most. 50-60 shadowland.

not crazy about lvl squish.

Quote Originally Posted by Healing Rain View Post
    I hope our characters are only squished in Shadowlands content. Like the Shadowlands makes our characters weaker for some reason and my 110 characters will still be 110 after 9.0. Only way I'll continue playing WoW.
    What does it matter if your character level says 60 or 130?

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinChan View Post
    Everything will be crunched down to 50, then you get back to 60. You're still stronger and more powerful than everything else you've ever done in the game's history.
    That's not the point. I've spent 15 years leveling through expansions and squishing it to 50 - 60 is a slap in the face. People are saying the number is "arbitrary" but if that was true why change it at all. I will not be playing the game if my leveling is going to be removed.

One of the best things they have done, levels are useless in wow.

Ah i think i want to play a paladin.....but i have to do 120 levels untill i can actually play...ok put on full Heirloom gear and start pressing that que dungeon button untill 120!!! lvl 42...nearly kills myself of boredoom. Levling have nothing to do with retail, the gameplay starts at max lvl.

Well if they dont do the *get to 120 then get downgraded to 50 then play to 60*...then it fucking sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    I've played for 15 years, but I know an arbitrary number when I see one. A level squish will not remove all my past experience and joy gained by playing this game.
    If the number is "arbitrary" why change it? They are taking away from people for something that gives almost nothing to anyone.

120 sounds way to high
    whoever thinks 120 levels is too high probably doesnt know how to count...

honestly removing levels entirely wouldve made more sense since scaling effectively makes levels pointless anyways...

5+ Year Old Account
    Lol all the people complaining about a level squish. You guys realize your relative power is going to stay the same as it currently is, right? The only thing that would have been different at max level whether at 60 or at 130 would've been how big the hp and damage numbers displayed are. They're not literally cutting your current power in half.