Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by daem View Post
    Why have the preorder state that there is a 120 boost, then?
    Because until the expansion, max level is 120. I guess it will be reset automatically to 50 in pre-patch.

I'm laughing so much reading the retarded comments that complain about the level squish, cuz it's making meaningless their hard work over the years. Oh god, my sides...

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    That feels petty antithetical to the "RPG" pat of MMORPG to me.
    Depends what kind of dumb definition one has of RPG.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Just pre-ordered and opted in for beta, count me in!!

A level squish sounds awesome to me, I am happy to see that.
    ** When you realize the person you're talking to is so clueless that they think you're the idiot **

Quote Originally Posted by nyc81991 View Post
    That's not the point. I've spent 15 years leveling through expansions and squishing it to 50 - 60 is a slap in the face. People are saying the number is "arbitrary" but if that was true why change it at all. I will not be playing the game if my leveling is going to be removed.
    You must be truly ignorant or trolling if you don't understand why they are changing it. Good bye, your ignorance won't be missed.

Quote Originally Posted by ClassicIsTerrible View Post
    MoP is the best expansion.
    no, it's not.

WotLK -> Legion -> Burning Crusade -> Cataclysm -> MoP -> BFA -> WoD

players: give us new races already! there should be so much more

Blizzard: introduces allied races

players: shittiest xpac ever, all we do is rep grind for stupid allied races which are just reskins of old ones!

players: leveling is ridiculus, our levels mean nothing, we gain nothing when we level, classic leveling is alot better

Blizzard: revamps leveling system to be on par with classic, now every level is meaningfull

players: blizzard never listens, what's this shit xpac, none asked for this, this will kill WoW, i quit!

Blizzard: ...

Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    Depends what kind of dumb definition one has of RPG.
    Character progression that the levels and their constant increase represent is fer sure a dumb definition of an RPG. You got me there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jainzar View Post
    no, it's not.

Legion > Burning really ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jainzar View Post
    no, it's not.

Your completely subjective opinion is wrong! Mine is right!

This seems like a truly bizarre thing to be upset about. I understand the complaints of no new class, almost zero info, etc. but complaining 'bout the level squish? Meh. Seems like a strange hill to die on.

Quote Originally Posted by Ladey Gags View Post
    Bunch of bullshit. This is a fucking RPG. You’re saying the 120 levels and power I earned after 10 years are pointless? Fuck you blizzard. You had the ability to rehaul leveling without taking away pretty much the ONLY remnant of an RPG feeling left in the game, but nope, you decided to appeal to the retarded masses who think a big number is too scary.

Bullshit.
    Its sad that you think your level 120 means anything. Oo
    Honestly, whats the Difference beein level 60 and MaxLevel, and beeing level 144 (Which would Equal the same 20% Level Increase you get from 50-60) and MaxLevel?

While on one hand, I'm laughing at people who cry oceans about it, and claim how it will completely destroy WoW, on the other hand, I kinda wonder, how will things look now from practical side?

I mean, there are what, 20-30 zones in EK+Kalimdor, for 1-60 range, ~12 zones in Outland+Northrend for 60-80, ~10 zones in Cata+MoP for 80-90...how will it look now? You will either need to complete entire fucking zone to get one single level, OR you will get multiple levels in one zone, which will result in you skipping 99% zones along the way. Sure, you skip a lot of stuff now too, but not as much as you most likely will after a squish...

Eh, I don't know. I'm on the fence. IF they execute it properly, it COULD work (I hope), but knowing them...I'm scared.
    If the future is female...get ready for apocalypse.

Quote Originally Posted by inyu View Post
    Legion > Burning really ?
    yes, really.

15+ Year Old Account
    Level 1-10 vanilla
    Level 10-20 TBC
    Level 20-25 WOTLK
    Level 25-30 Cata
    Level 30-35 MOP
    Level 35-40 WOD
    Level 40-45 Legion
    Level 45-50 TBA

I like it, Elwynn Forest to Hellfire Peninsula and flying... at... 10.

New twink brackets at 2, 3, 4, 7 and 9 LOL.
    The most persecuted minority is the individual.

Quote Originally Posted by Depakote View Post
    Seeing as my comment was lost on you I said I won't deal with you anymore. Take your passive aggressive attitude elsewhere. You're wrong, you being a dick won't make you right. Thanks for playing though.
    Than stop dealing with me, the thing is I'm not wrong and you are upset because you don't know how to answer.
    pane, nutella e demon hunter

Quote Originally Posted by nyc81991 View Post
    If the number is "arbitrary" why change it? They are taking away from people for something that gives almost nothing to anyone.
    Do you really have to ask that?

That number is a stumbling block for new players. A large majority of Wow players have been long time subscribers. The game desperately needs new blood. 120 levels is a massively daunting number for new players.

If this level squish opens up a lot of the old content and makes it meaningful again, then colour me intrigued.
    Have you heard of the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV? With an expanded free trial which you can play through the entirety of A Realm Reborn and the award winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 for free with no restrictions on playtime?

Quote Originally Posted by ClassicIsTerrible View Post
    MoP is the best expansion.
    Ehm, NO. IMO TBC / WotLK was best.

The problem I see if they squish lvls to 50 is how would they do it, like if you have character that is lvl100 to what lvl will they squish it. That one of the reasons why i think it will be 1-120 like now and when you are 120 you can enter Shadowlands and there you are lvl50 and you can lvl to 60

7+ Year Old Account
    If a game needs to do a level squish then it's been going on for far to long. Wow has become The Simpsons of games.