Poll: How dissapointing was the blizzcon trailer for you?

Page 16 of 33 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    what the fuck how can you be disappointed in a game that literally was just presented via a TRAILER??
    Some ppl are just

Quote Originally Posted by Anastacy View Post
    So you should spend equal time in your crusade to combat the people saying that this expansion is awesome.
    True, give you that. But one man can't fight two fronts Wanna help? We can be buddies.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimsum84 View Post
    To each their own. Stop subbing and move on. For every loud hater, i'd bet there's a few more silent lovers.
    yes that's why wow has been declining in subs for years

10+ Year Old Account
    Cool, then don't play it...

We've only seen a cinematic and a brief overview of what is to come. If you're going to draw conclusions from just that, then you probably had already made up your mind to hate whatever was announced before it was even announced...
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spacewalrus2010 View Post
    That end where the sky shattered was fucking awesome. Don't know what people are smoking, but looks super cool.

I all but certain the naysayers are just disappointed that they didn't get exactly why they wanted.
    As always, cinematics were on point.
    However, the story / premise of fighting an evil mastermind that is in the death realm... doesnt make any sense to me.

it makes no sense

Quote Originally Posted by xRATJARx View Post
    I dont think you know what that means...
    I don't think you know what that means.

She was the innocent victim of Arthas just trying to survive and protect the Forsaken, to big power hungry quickly overpowered for no reason villain.

I guess at least she isn't trying to save the world. But otherwise it's the same bs.

Crappy thread with awful poll options, but I will reply just to say that I'm going to wait until I see class design before I judge the expansion. Story-wise it seems great.

Cool, but ppl move on. Natural order of things. All things must end, and after, WoW will still be remembered as an epic ride.
    Blizzard's provided me with thousands of hours of entertainment.
    I'll stick it out to the end.

Trailer was hot garbage. Dev Waifu Sylvie strolls through another encounter completely unscathed. YAWN

3+ Year Old Account
    100% not disappointed

I am actually surprised that this whole Shadowlands leaks was actually true... or at least some of them were?

However this looks so stupid and fuck Sylvanas honestly.

I'm still gonna play it though, because I am addicted to this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Teph View Post
    Killed the Lich King without even struggling. Nice writing Blizzard.
    This. I might love the new xpac, no idea yet. Just disappointed Sylvanas was able to make Bolvar her little bitch so easily. He couldn't even wound her, couldn't even touch her. We didn't really know how strong (or weak) Bolvar really was, but as a DK main for years, you kinda hoped he was the badass you had pictured in your mind. I mean, if he's that much of a pushover, how much of a weakling are player DK's? Just...oof. Don't know what else to say.

I don´t care, I gave up on Blizzard already

That being said, I would be open to buying the game if they reverse course on their hatred for Flying, and seriously re-work / eliminate pathfinder.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Bolvar got Worf'd, for sure. I'm honestly surprised she broke the helmet though, but apparently they made it into a Deus Ex Machina to open a permanent(?) gateway to the Shadowlands.

5+ Year Old Account
    As somebody who is mainly interested in lore of this universe, I am fairly disappointed with butchery of ultimate concept and idea behind the Lich King. They surpassed any expectation I've set on how wild they can go and ruin something that was perfect. More and more am I getting the vibes of the infamous "D&D" of "Game of Thrones", where main plot logic used when creating a story is to subvert expectations.

In this expansion, and overall expansion of lore in general, they've managed to ruin the concept behind Lich King from "Kil'jaeden had enough of abusing Ner'zhul in the Nether, so he cast him on the frozen roof of Azeroth where he'd serve as a pawn and weaken the world's defenses, thus creating the Lich King" to "when Ner'zhul landed on the frozen roof of the world, he squashed the previous Lich King and thus paved a way of succession for himself to take the mantle of a master Necromancer."

Quote Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
    Crappy thread with awful poll options
    Yup, this place is quite the cesspool.

I'm pretty stoked story-wise as well. Some of the new game concepts sound neat as well. I'm mostly optimistic since I didn't hate class design in BfA but agree it needs work.

Quote Originally Posted by mvaliz View Post
    I've been saying... game's gone into maintenance mode since Legion. Get used to it! ;P
    Sadly I think you're right. This all just smacks of the same annual reskinned release of other AAA titles: Madden, Call of Duty, etc. Same game with a reskin, released once a year with extremely minor changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Wishcraft0 View Post
    True, give you that. But one man can't fight two fronts Wanna help? We can be buddies.
    Or you could just not be a hypocrite.
    "Auto-correct is my worst enema."

10+ Year Old Account
    The Trailer not so much but everything else is pure GOLD. I love it.