Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by shoegazing View Post
    God I hope so. The game is unplayable currently due to how bad class design has become so let's hope they are making fixing the existing classes their top priority.
    lmao "unplayable". Get real. If you dont like it, be gone thot
    "If you don't know who I am -- then maybe your best course is to tread lightly." - W.W.

Quote Originally Posted by Fetus Rex View Post
    I could not agree more. Even WoD reveal was better.
    Yeah...I was actually interested with WoD's trailer. This current trailer leaves me incredibly deflated.
    What are you willing to sacrifice?

The game doesn't need more classes. Stop crying and wait for more info.

Quote Originally Posted by kirkj View Post
    yes but instead of a new race, new class, or new spec you get a covenant! that is to say another single expansion system with a huge grind, and possibly one that you can’t even change once you make your initial choice. doesn’t that sound great?
    it does, because it means blizzard will cut it's subscription base to the bone like carbine did, and like them they'll operate the servers at a loss for years and eventually collapse under debt or be liquidated by activision.
    anyway this goes, i win in the end.

At least we aren't getting that bullshit ghost buster tinker idea. Thank god.

Quote Originally Posted by Guildenstern View Post
    When I woke up today excited for Blizzcon I never even imagined that Blizzard is going to rape me in my anus so hard. I hope they will at least send me some flowers now
    What did they do bro? I'm not getting your point.

Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    Looks like the new cycle is 2 bad expac followed by 1 solid one and so on lol
    mirrors Apples new pattern 2 bad iPhones, 1 good

on topic:
    what would Demon Hunter 4th spec be? haha

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garmondil View Post
    In order to get the classes right, theyre probably focusing on them rather than making a new one altogether.
    Locking abilities and shit behind covenants tells me the exact opposite

it was lackluster, but at least im enjoying the mad tears from the TINKERS ARE NEXT I JUST KNOW IT people

I mean they listed panda dks as a feature

this is not looking good

- - - Updated - - -

With the Shadowlands demo open, we've been able to have an early look at the talents in the next expansion. While there is a level squish, with the max level going from 120 to 60, seven talent rows remain. These level rows are:

Row 1 - level 15
    Row 2 - level 25
    Row 3 - level 30
    Row 4 - level 35
    Row 5 - level 40
    Row 6 - level 45
    Row 7 - level 50

As the level cap in Shadowlands is 60, it appears there are no new talents earned when leveling from BFA's level cap to the next level. Buffed.de ran an interview with Ion Hazzikostas in which Ion once again stated that they want to get back to a point where every level has an impact on the character, admitting that in BFA, players didn't have much to look forward to and just got weaker every level. It remains to be seen what will be done to make leveling exciting, if so far the talent structure seems to remain the same in the demo.

We will be preparing posts later today on any new or changed talents to the existing seven talent rows.

I think for me this expansion will live or die based on whether or not this Covenant system works out. I'm a little nervous.

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Locking abilities and shit behind covenants tells me the exact opposite
    yeah, it sounds like more of the heart essence unlocks bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazdum View Post
    I mean they listed panda dks as a feature

this is not looking good

- - - Updated - - -

With the Shadowlands demo open, we've been able to have an early look at the talents in the next expansion. While there is a level squish, with the max level going from 120 to 60, seven talent rows remain. These level rows are:

Row 1 - level 15
    Row 2 - level 25
    Row 3 - level 30
    Row 4 - level 35
    Row 5 - level 40
    Row 6 - level 45
    Row 7 - level 50

As the level cap in Shadowlands is 60, it appears there are no new talents earned when leveling from BFA's level cap to the next level. Buffed.de ran an interview with Ion Hazzikostas in which Ion once again stated that they want to get back to a point where every level has an impact on the character, admitting that in BFA, players didn't have much to look forward to and just got weaker every level. It remains to be seen what will be done to make leveling exciting, if so far the talent structure seems to remain the same in the demo.

We will be preparing posts later today on any new or changed talents to the existing seven talent rows.
    Man honestly I’m not seeing Shadowlands ending anything better than BFA
    Quote Originally Posted by Firedemon View Post
    No. On these forums any updates mean an expansion hint.
    Wrathin comes back? Dragon expansion clearly!
    LK part of a quest? Wotlk 2 clearly!
    Sylvanas working with a death master? Shadowlands clearly!

At the point we're headed for Wrath of the Shdowlands Dragon Isles Lich and tinkers.

Definitely wonder what is going to make 50-60 worthwhile now, and if these new Covenants are just disposable abilities again I'm going to be very disappointed.

7+ Year Old Account
    The fact that it looks like theres 4 convenat sets must mean theres still no class tier sets which will be so fucking bullshit.

The new zones are extremely similar to what we have already in game. To a certain degree, I even understand that as new and original things are hard to make.
    ACCOUNT TERMINATED.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
    The game doesn't need more classes. Stop crying and wait for more info.
    Game developers adding classes means they found an aspect of their game design to expand on. The fact the every 4 years WoW got a new class and on this xpack they chose to abandon that pattern means that Blizzard's current dev team has decided there are no new gameplay styles to add to the game. That is incredibly scary since WoW and fantasy RPGs in general, have such a rich and diversified pool of theme and mechanic archetypes to work with.
    People should be terrified that no new class was announced for a DEATH-themed expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    To me is more like they are now keeping most the "features" secret in case they don´t work or aren´t done by the time the expansion has to be completed, the less you share the less you expose to failure.
    ShadowBlands are lacklusting as fuck

Quote Originally Posted by kirkj View Post
    if only man. although it‘s getting less and less likely

people knew cata was gonna be awful the day it was announced
    people knew mists was gonna be awful the day it was announced
    people knew warlords was gonna be awful the day it was announced
    people knew bfa was gonna be awful the day it was announced

one of those four expansions one was better than what we expected. maybe we’ll get lucky. maybe
    You are wrong on multiple counts.

Every single expansion from Cataclysm forward has had people doomsaying on how "bad" the expansion will be. You are not mentioning Legion because you probably think it was good. Mists had people assuming it would be bad, and it ultimately turned out pretty damn good (at least by the time the daily quest nonsense was fine-tuned).

There will be people that are going to be salty and whine about how bad something is regardless of what it is, so it doesn't really imply anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiradon View Post
    Man honestly I’m not seeing Shadowlands ending anything better than BFA
    That looks incredibly depressing, just such an incredible let down, this is looking just barely beyond old content patch style of game improvements. It looks more like Blizzard is still experimenting with how little they can do and still ship an expansion.