Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinhart11 View Post
    Please... Christie Golden loves blond boys. And she will whip that toxic evil masculinity right out of Arthas and give him a redemption story.
    Hmm now that you mention that, she can pull a gay prision couple with him and Kael'thas...."shrugs"
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebra View Post
    Which enemy from his past, exactly? Garithos? Arthas?
    garithos!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Please... Christie Golden loves blond boys. And she will whip that toxic evil masculinity right out of Arthas and give him a redemption story.
    Kael is our ally, not arthas.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    If Kael'thas returns to lead the Blood Elves I'm going Horde, sorry not sorry.

Except if Varian comes back.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebra View Post
    Which enemy from his past, exactly? Garithos? Arthas?
    Me, killing him three times every week for the past 10 years.

Welp, I'm eating a big dinner of my own words.

Let's just dig up that thread again from my sig, shall we?

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Let us all hope that this is the last the world will ever see of Kael'thas Sunstrider.
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    That is the worst thing I've ever heard.

This makes me handing over Xal'atath as a horde pandaren look like top end Hollywood quality genius storytelling.

Even trying with all my might and combing over every inch of WoW's story to find the optimal thing to change, I could not come up with a more terrible idea than this.

No.
    Last edited by Powerogue; 2019-11-01 at 08:42 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    If Kael'thas returns to lead the Blood Elves I'm going Horde, sorry not sorry.

Except if Varian comes back.
    Kael returns in shadowlands, I don't think he'll come back with us to Azeroth!

Kael'Thas trips chasing whoever he's chasing "MERELY A SET BACK!"

I do hope they explain why the fuck he went so fucking crazy though and undo some of that though. TBC was really brutal to the TFT crew (well aside from Vashj but she kinda just did fuck all in TBC)

Oh for fucks sake, not again. I don't want to see these writers touch him. What Metzen did to Kael'thas was bad enough. But i don't even want to know what the unholy trio will come up with for him.
    Same. I am literally dreading seeing what new 'story' KaelThas will get.

The Arthas Sylvanas saw in the afterlife was the wimpy boy version of Arthas after all. Your theory checks out. Then again maybe they want villain bat Kael'thas some more by making him chase an "innocent" little boy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

7+ Year Old Account
    No one's ever really gone!

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mgann-Morzz View Post
    Kael'Thas trips chasing whoever he's chasing "MERELY A SET BACK!"

I do hope they explain why the fuck he went so fucking crazy though and undo some of that though. TBC was really brutal to the TFT crew (well aside from Vashj but she kinda just did fuck all in TBC)
    While the butchering was terrible, there are some fair reasons for why he was off his rocker:
    -Romantically in a pit, since he lost Jaina to Arthas--who also became a rival he could never beat, further wounding his pride.
    -Stressed out as a leader, wanting to live up to his name/reputation despite everything being against him.
    -His old allies betrayed him, while his new ones strung him along.
    -He was constantly being manipulated and became paranoid because of it.
    -His own kingdom turned on him (for good reason).
    -An addict

They could keep all these elements and still have his character reasonably unraveling. Although I'd prefer if they took out the romance angle, since human-elf romance has done nothing but hurt elf characterization.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

Give the dead their rest, they earned it.

Now we will get to desecrate and pillage yet more of classic Warcraft characters.
    ACCOUNT TERMINATED.

Just don't bring back Arthas to life. Kael'thas, maybe, since, unlike Arthas, he was done dirty and got an unsatisfying ending.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm okay with this. He got fucked over hard in TBC and this is probably the best context in which to see him again. Doubly so if being dead removed his fel-induced insanity like Whitemane.

I hope they do something good with the character, he was my favorite character from wc3

5+ Year Old Account
    It'd feel weird if his model was younger than Lor'Themar's...even if that makes sense. He did die pretty and blond...then balding and wretched...but we can just pretend he's pretty and blond.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

I wonder what kind of crystal he's got lodged into his chest this time around. I hope we can at least mine it and make some gold.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Gotta be Arthas. They probably would have just told us if it was Garithos, but Arthas I could see them wanting to keep a secret for now.

He's probably in that big prison in the Maw.
    I'm surprised more people aren't talking about this. It's the first thing I thought of when they mentioned meeting old heroes/villains, and then when they mentioned what The Maw was...

I see only darkness...before me...

Considering Ion described the place he's in as a place where souls atone for their sins I'm pretty sure they'll make some sort of redemption story for him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Baine is like the most unlikeable character you are supposed to like.

We have a job opening for Lich King, and the Shadowlands plotline makes it possible to bring back Arthas. Odds right now are at 150% that Arthas returns from the dead, forges a NEW Helm of Domination and becomes the Lich King. Possibly even gets redeemed and the new helm gives him the power of good. Of course, Kel'Thuzad has to be involved in Arthas' return. The question is will KT also turn good or will Arthas and KT split, with KT representing the evil scourge faction and Arthas representing the good faction?
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.