Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kirkj View Post
    are you riot
    no, but they're probably next once blizzard is done with.
    the investors will take care of activision.

what if Blizz has multiple "what next" panel scenarios and they'll choose one based on what we write here???

Quote Originally Posted by Al Gorefiend View Post
    They somehow managed an expansion pack reveal with absolutely 100% not a single feature anybody has been asking for or wanted. Not a single player request is to get fulfilled this upcoming expansion.
    Ah yes, level squishes and more character customization were never asked for. Exploring the lore behind the Shadowlands was never asked for either. Yep. I'm glad you're an expert on this.

I'd rather they fix current classes and focus on actual gameplay besides adding another pointless hybrid likely OP class or another race after an expansion that gave 10 of them.

Man, you guys whine about everything.

Quote Originally Posted by kendro1200 View Post
    Game developers adding classes means they found an aspect of their game design to expand on. The fact the every 4 years WoW got a new class and on this xpack they chose to abandon that pattern means that Blizzard's current dev team has decided there are no new gameplay styles to add to the game. That is incredibly scary since WoW and fantasy RPGs in general, have such a rich and diversified pool of theme and mechanic archetypes to work with.
    People should be terrified that no new class was announced for a DEATH-themed expansion.
    That's what you've came up with. None of what you said is fact. You have literally no idea what you're talking about and you're coming up with weird stories to explain why Blizzard hasn't announced any new classes yet.

Quote Originally Posted by kendro1200 View Post
    That looks incredibly depressing, just such an incredible let down, this is looking just barely beyond old content patch style of game improvements. It looks more like Blizzard is still experimenting with how little they can do and still ship an expansion.
    It just seems like they working on something bigger? I don't know
    Quote Originally Posted by Firedemon View Post
    No. On these forums any updates mean an expansion hint.
    Wrathin comes back? Dragon expansion clearly!
    LK part of a quest? Wotlk 2 clearly!
    Sylvanas working with a death master? Shadowlands clearly!

At the point we're headed for Wrath of the Shdowlands Dragon Isles Lich and tinkers.

Quote Originally Posted by iosdeveloper View Post
    what if Blizz has multiple "what next" panel scenarios and they'll choose one based on what we write here???
    the current dev team would still fuck it up, because at the end of the day that dog don't hunt as the last 4 expacs have shown.

I’m sure there were some people somewhere who thought legion was bad but don’t pretend that number was anywhere close to cata, mop, warlords, or bfa

regarding mists that’s why I said “one of those four expansions one was better than what we expected” so read better

“people are going to complain about anything” is a great way to dismiss criticism of anything without actually responding to it
    People received legion with open arms, after the clusterfuck Warlords was.
    People were confused at Warlords, but otherwise curious about it, since it was coiming right after Pandaria and it was for the most part loved, except for the "lolpandas" pessimists.
    BfA was received with dissapointment, same asShadowlands, but at least there was a lot more to show on BfA.
    \Revamping the old world is gonna bite them in the ass, same as the last time they dd this in Cataclysm.

The feature trailer was thin in features this time, yeah. Well, What's next for Wow is right around the corner. We'll learn more.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

Quote Originally Posted by Phatte View Post
    lmao "unplayable". Get real. If you dont like it, be gone thot
    My subscription has been canceled for a long time. Nobody with a brain is subscribing to the game currently to play these pruned ass, boring, watered down classes. Nothing but a raid rotation and visual sugar -- zero actual substance.
    Subtlety Rogue was an amazing, incredible, unique, and fun spec prior to Legion and BfA

“All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.”

― Douglas Adams

I’m sure there were some people somewhere who thought legion was bad but don’t pretend that number was anywhere close to cata, mop, warlords, or bfa

regarding mists that’s why I said “one of those four expansions one was better than what we expected” so read better

“people are going to complain about anything” is a great way to dismiss criticism of anything without actually responding to it
    Until 7.3 (maybe 7.2.5) Legion was the worst of the four. Cata was good until 4.3, Mists was awesome after 5.1, WoD had better Raids than Legion and better classes, that very fully playable from the start of the Expansion and didn't require you to grind an arbitrary weapon to even make you class playable, let alone the legendary debacle.

Can't believe that everone forgets how shitty Legion was before the last patch...

Nope, Press Release is out. There really is NOTHING MORE THEN ANNOUNCED AT THE REVEAL. That's everything we get. Enjoy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluvs View Post
    On the same note, but the lack of a new class ... well it is definitely a bummer.
    that does suck yes, no tinker

you know whats worse then the rubbish Shadowlands reveal?

People on this forum who weren't around when WoD and BfA were revealed... ohh and Blizz white knights!

Oh, what a load of garbage. There is no criticism here. Just, "this expansion is bad because people say it's bad, and these expansions were 'bad' because people said they were 'bad'." So don't even try arguing that I'm "ignoring your criticism". There is no criticism, just vague complaining and fearmongering over an expansion we knew very little about.

Telling me to read better is also garbage. Your comment about Mists of Pandaria invalidates whatever weak point you were trying to make to begin with. What are you even hoping to accomplish, here? Maybe you should write your post more elaborately or more carefully so that people don't misread it, don't you think?

Last but not least, your "data" (which doesn't exist) is based off of what you want it to be. There were a ton of people that thought cataclysm was going to be cool because "omg they are making the game hard again, yes!!", and yet it turned out to be bad despite that. Your data is off because your data doesn't exist.

I can say that people hated Wrath of the Lich King and it bombed as an expansion, but I don't have data to support it. You'll just have to take my word for it. See? That sounds stupid, too. In short, when you actually have something to discuss or "criticize", feel free to let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by oriondc View Post
    Let's get real, Blizzcon is a giant sales tactic. They roll out their best stuff; it's a giant ad. This was their best stuff for WoW. Think about that.

I guess they've given up and think D4 and OW2 are the future of the company.
    and blizzcon is over 3 days, and its only day one. Yall are so goofy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

Repeat after me: Maintenance. Mode.

You're not getting another Legion. Legion was clearly the "last hurrah". This is the level of expected content from expansions from now on. It's up to you if it's what you're looking for or not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvaliz View Post
    Repeat after me: Maintenance. Mode.

You're not getting another Legion. Legion was clearly the "last hurrah". This is the level of expected content from expansions from now on. It's up to you if it's what you're looking for or not.
    I mean I personally fucking hated Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by UnluckyAmateur View Post
    and blizzcon is over 3 days, and its only day one. Yall are so goofy.
    The first day is the only one that matters. The rest are going to be boring lore or art panels and furries doing their weird stuff in public. Maybe a "fan Q&A" where they cherrypick a few questions that have been answered a million times.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Gungnir View Post
    I mean I personally fucking hated Legion.
    I'm assuming for you it's more about the design/quality of content than the actual level/amount of content?

I'm talking level of sheer amount of content in this case.