Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Sylvanas has reached her peak

So lets just call it out now. Everything sylvanas has done, since her death after jumping off icecrown, has been to reach this moment. In the story she know when she fell and died from falling from icecrown, she saw her what awaited her, an eternity of suffering for her state of being.

And since then, all she has been doing is an attempt to stave off her own death and face this end.

The forsaken, the horde, the war, she stopped giving a dam about that, as she said 'the horde is nothing' at the end of the saurfang cinematic, she hasn't given a dam about any of this, only using everyone for her own single goal.

And this is what its all lead to, her controlling death itself, so she can avoid that end she feared so much.

This is where you realize, this is as good as it will ever get for her, and if you just think about the progression of this story, you know this is where she'll die, and probably worse then death, since she's just screwed over death itself.

so yeah, i would say sticking being a loyalist to her might be bit of a sad outcome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Ain't even her final form.

the death god/thing will be killed in SL raid and she will take its place and stay in the shadowlands for good

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    so yeah, i would say sticking being a loyalist to her might be bit of a sad outcome.
    World of Warcraft players entering the fabled Shadowlands will find the realms of the dead in upheaval. Under the normal order, departed souls were delivered to a realm appropriate to the lives they led, but now, all souls are being funneled into the Maw, where the most wicked are damned to suffer for eternity. As they seek to right the cycle and uncover the extent of Sylvanas’ designs, players will forge bonds with the Covenants who hold domain over different planes within the Shadowlands
    Dunno, stopping every single soul from eternally being damned into this state actually sounds like a good outcome for the loyalists.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Baine is like the most unlikeable character you are supposed to like.

And this... is to go even further beyond!

I'm so bored about these teethless over the top evil creatues who in the end accomplish nothing. Why even bring them in, if they're killed off quickly. If this being is so ancient, dark and evil that it literally presents the core of everything bad about death in the Warcraft Universe, it shouldn't be so easily to kill it.

Now for Sylvanas, of course her goal would probably be to become a powerful death entity in the Shadowlands herself. Well, i guess we have to wait and see for now.

This entire expansion is merely a setback.
    ACCOUNT TERMINATED.

Nine ravens taking flight.
    S.H.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sangris View Post
    Dunno, stopping every single soul from eternally being damned into this state actually sounds like a good outcome for the loyalists.
    .. thats literally what the our characters are going to be doing, whats your loyalist angle there exactly? You just linked the text showing the extent of her actions and how much its screwed over everyone, loyalist or not.

.. thats literally what the our characters are going to be doing, whats your loyalist angle there exactly? You just linked the text showing the extent of her actions and how much its screwed over everyone, loyalist or not.
    The loyalist angle is that Sylvanas sets these things into motion, with the loyalists having worked for the long-term greater good by following her. I'm not saying it's a good story though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas imprisoned Yhorm?

10+ Year Old Account
    The loyalist angle is that Sylvanas sets these things into motion, with the loyalists having worked for the long-term greater good by following her. I'm not saying it's a good story though.
    Still not answering the question, what is the 'greater good' your talking about, when all it's done is let a tyrant destroy the balance of life and death all for her personal ends, and in doing so has caused all who die to suffer the same fate, loyalist or not.

I hope this death guy's name is a spin on Thanatos'
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

Still not answering the question, what is the 'greater good' your talking about, when all it's done is let a tyrant destroy the balance of life and death all for her personal ends, and in doing so has caused all who die to suffer the same fate, loyalist or not.
    Reversing whatever (or whoever) is causing every soul to suffer for all eternity in that shitty hellhole. As far as I understand it, this recent development was not caused by Sylvanas' actions and they were actually meant to bring people over to stop it.

Now that I read it again, it might actually be a consequence though, so I guess I'll wait and see about that.

It's a cringe at this point. Let us end her already.

So to try and stop those who sends these souls to suffer she had to break the veil and endanger all of Azeroth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Reversing whatever (or whoever) is causing every soul to suffer for all eternity in that shitty hellhole. As far as I understand it, this recent development was not caused by Sylvanas' actions and they were actually meant to bring people over to stop it.

Now that I read it again, it might actually be a consequence though, so I guess I'll wait and see about that.
    Yeah you read into it wrong. The maw is the place where the most evil of characters end up in an eternal suffering, which is where sylvanas ended up when she died. The other planes were where other souls went who weren't evil.
    And yet now she's caused it that all souls will be sucked into the maw.

So, what exactly are you missing in the details?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darth-Piekus View Post
    It's a cringe at this point. Let us end her already.

So to try and stop those who sends these souls to suffer she had to break the veil and endanger all of Azeroth.
    It is very cringy, made worse by the kind of people who try and ignore the obvious when it's in front of them, like her fans.

I really want to ask a fan of Sylvannas one thing. Isn't he tired of her already? At this point 95% of the playerbase agree that she is cringy and have overstayed her welcome. Everytime she talks the toxicity goes through the roof. Almost everyone at this point want this to end. She is damaging the story than helping it. Hopefully we get to kill her finally this time.

Why are some people fascinated with a character that wants to kill all of Azeroth? It literally ends the game. Since when would a villain win in a fantasy game like Warcraft?

Quote Originally Posted by UnluckyAmateur View Post
    I hope this death guy's name is a spin on Thanatos'
    As long as it's not Thanos, that names taken, other alternatives would be plays on Hades, Pluto, or literally any other named death god that hasn't already been taken by another character like Helya or Bwonsamdi

She already dead tho!?!

She is gonna be permanently dead.