Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Press F for all tinker(er[erer]) enthusiasts
    hashtag 2021ForRealz

Quote Originally Posted by Cyanu View Post

3rd: looks like big changes are incoming in class design alogn with the level squish, not to mention convenants sound pretty big both storywise and in gameplay (allegiances add unique class skills)

4rd screw you really and all people like you, we don't need this kind of unproductive negativity...
    1st) from what do you draw that? All we know about the new expansion is some vague details about the zones, some kind of tower, new dungeons, and a potentially interesting rep grind thing that we know next to nothing about, save that it will probably give us exclusive armor set mogs.
    2nd) pointing out that we're not getting what we wanted out of the expansion after an expansion made up entirely of not getting what we want, is literally the opposite of "unproductive" unless the devs choose to ignore it. We (or at least most of us) are not being negative for the sake of being negative. We want new races (though with the addition of allied races, I can see why they didn't put them in the feature announcement trailer, they don't have to do that anymore) we want new classes, and we want more to do than 4 piddly zones (seriously? that's less than half of the content in BFA which was already a fairly stunted expansion).
    If there's class overhaul stuff
    If the allegiances add unique class skills (and if that's even a good idea)
    and If the allegiances are more than just rep-gated story missions that lock you into one experience per character
    they better be good ones, because as good as the expansion looks from just a glancing perspective, if this expansion doesn't do well that's 2 misses in a row

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fetus Rex View Post
    Yeah, that black barbarian certainly feels like Diablo!
    Oh, aren't you the guy who whined in the WC3 megathread that Blizzard was giving us choice in the form of skins?

Quote Originally Posted by WaitingForBlizzcon View Post
    Oh, aren't you the guy who whined in the WC3 megathread that Blizzard was giving us choice in the form of skins?
    No, I'm the one who whined that Arthas looks like a lala boy from chinese cartoon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    I don't know if you are aware, but WoW modern subs are less than Classic right now. And Diablo and OW are significant brands, especially considering WoW has aged considerably.

WoW isn't exactly their primary cash cow, and even without a new class people will still play. Just like BFA.
    They're on the same sub. How dense can you be.

I'm not even gonna bother checking your post history and I'll assume you're one of those looking at third party realm statistics. Lmao.

It would make sense for Classic to have more active players since it's "new". Might be more beneficial to look at (bad, horrible) third party stat stuffs in a year or two instead of a few months after the release.

But hey, were using realm stats, so logic isn't exactly our top prio.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by The Betrayer View Post
    Is this an out-of-season April Fool's joke?
    Waaaah, waaaah, waaaah is all I am hearing. Shut up, please.
    Back to your bridge, you evil Troll!

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    They're on the same sub. How dense can you be.

I'm not even gonna bother checking your post history and I'll assume you're one of those looking at third party realm statistics. Lmao.

It would make sense for Classic to have more active players since it's "new". Might be more beneficial to look at (bad, horrible) third party stat stuffs in a year or two instead of a few months after the release.

But hey, were using realm stats, so logic isn't exactly our top prio.
    I like how you say I'm dense because I'm using 3rd party realm stats, then you go on to say it makes sense that Classic has more players meaning you're using the same stats to support exactly what I said.

Right, so logical that you agreed with my statement by using the same data. You're so special!

If you're gonna refute 3rd party data, then don't back it up with 'That data makes sense'.
    Last edited by Triceron; 2019-11-01 at 09:37 PM.

I think THE biggest thing was addressing gameplay problems and too much rng. If they fix that in shadowlands? It'll be fantastic.

As for race/class - We have a LOT of races - can't say we really need much more. I did love the customization they're finally putting in. And re new class - would have been cool but... its not like there's anything really missing atm. Again - just balance what we have and I'd be happy.

I didn't play bfa, but i will admit the announcement made me somewhat excited. This new one is just terrible though. This isn't warcraft anymore.

Given how much people complain about class balance and design, it should be surprising that they also complain about Blizzard not adding more classes... but it's not surprising.
    When in doubt, simply ask yourself: "What would Garrosh do?"

#wwgd

3+ Year Old Account
    I started during BC and have been excited for every expansion, even ones that I did not personally enjoy much after they were released - looking at you, WoD and BfA. I was as giddy as a kiddie on Christmas Eve.

And this year’s expansion announcement? I can’t help but to feel as if this is a low-effort filler expansion. Perhaps they’ll announce more soon, but it seems more like a good-sized content patch than a full-fledged expansion. I’ll hold out hope, I will, but I’m still disappointed; perhaps I had my hopes too high for something that would really be mind-blowing and that would drastically increase subs and player involvement.

Still gonna buy it and play it. As someone that has main-ed a DK since Wraith I am glad to see the class get a little Lore Love again; DKs have been kinda irrelevant since Wraith ended.
    Last edited by Aleloron; 2019-11-02 at 01:32 AM. Reason: Added Stuff

Yeah sorry not getting baited this time around. I will wait until 2 months after launch before trying out the expansion. I got baited hard by BFA and supported it ignoring blatant issues that was destroying one server after another.

I am severely concerned that Covenants that give abilities that you are locked into are a major red flag that Blizzard does not play their own game and learned NOTHING from Azerite or Legion Legendary's.

Why does it look like its run on a low end pc?

Lol, there are 12 classes, so adding another one will give about 8% a full new experience, but for most people it would be a short experience. Meanwhile the system changes they are making has me much more intrigued. If they can hit classes with the right touches in the deep dive and the tower is fun to play I think this expansion will knock it out of the park.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    It's a strange and illogical world where not wanting your 10 year old daughter looking at female-identifying pre-op penises at the YMCA could feasibly be considered transphobic.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Look's awful, would not be surprised if it ends up worse than WoD.

Quote Originally Posted by Ave07 View Post
    Look's awful, would not be surprised if it ends up worse than WoD.
    I am concerned at how fast people will burn through the content. WoW needed something major like housing to give people an entirely new gameplay feature. I see the Tower of the Dead but even in FF14 that only lasted so long. Think that is why I am going to wait on this one to see how it is received after launch.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm fine with the 'no new race' stuff. They are going to add more options to all existing ones (and there are a -lot- of them). Just really hope they also FIX them, there are still some head pieces that doesn't work on some races with being too floaty/clipping ._.

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    So you ahve already watched the panel? Good grief how is it that people simply cannot grasp the concpet that they will be giving you a lot more at the WoW panel?
    That WoW panel suuuuuure was great at explaining all of the lack of content we predicted from the reveal trailer LOL

There is nothing to fix with existing classes.

No new class is lamest thing ever.

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    So you ahve already watched the panel? Good grief how is it that people simply cannot grasp the concpet that they will be giving you a lot more at the WoW panel?
    I watched it. What is your point?