The whole Shadowlands premise is unnecessary

Raise Godfrey from the dead, put a pistol in his hand and let him John Wick this shit. What? It's just as silly as her soloing Bolvar, so what's the issue with it?
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Well Godfrey's probably somewhere in the Shadowlands. Is that gonna be the plot? Garrosh and Godfrey merge their spooky ghost souls and call her a bitch while he shoots her in the face?
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    Raise Godfrey from the dead, put a pistol in his hand and let him John Wick this shit. What? It's just as silly as her soloing Bolvar, so what's the issue with it?
    Godfrey had probably read a leak about this back in Cata and tried to prevent it. Sadly we have killed our potential savior back then, just like Illidan in TBC.
    When writing this, I can already see the Antorus finale cinematic analogy with a redeemed Godfrey as Illidan and Sylvanas as Sargeras. "The thot slayer is nothing without the thots."

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    Well Godfrey's probably somewhere in the Shadowlands. Is that gonna be the plot? Garrosh and Godfrey merge their spooky ghost souls and call her a bitch while he shoots her in the face?
    I'd buy the collector's edition for that plot.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

She didn’t solo bolvar though. She has the help of whoever this giant death god is, they literally throw this in your face multiple times and you still think she’s doing this shit alone? In 8.2.5 they talked about her newfound powers and now we see the giant “god”-like looking creature she’s presumably working for. She’s enhanced and empowered right now and it’s very obvious. She didn’t solo anything.

I am a bit upset bolvar went down so fast though. That kinda sucked

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    She didn’t solo bolvar though. She has the help of whoever this giant death god is, they literally throw this in your face multiple times and you still think she’s doing this shit alone? In 8.2.5 they talked about her newfound powers and now we see the giant “god”-like looking creature she’s presumably working for. She’s enhanced and empowered right now and it’s very obvious. She didn’t solo anything.

I am a bit upset bolvar went down so fast though. That kinda sucked
    Yeah... that.

Quote Originally Posted by kansor View Post
    It's a goddamn visual medium. If they wanted to make this clear they should have visually represented it. Costume change, new colored spells, it's what they do all the time.
    Hello? They literally did. Go look at the war campaign ending cinematic, they put emphasis on her shadowy hands because those are what her new powers look like. All that black/ghostly looking fog that you see in the shadowlands cinematic from her and the huge nuke she used on saurfang are all examples of her new power. The characters even talked about it right after the war campaign cinematic.

I don’t wanna defend the writing because it’s not good but this part is obvious man.