Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dranlord View Post
    dude it give you power for the Tower. That all, is like u unlock power up so you can go deeper on the tower.
    Is a mechanic for that only part.
    Ok. How is that any better than "powers you unlock as your progress through the expansion"? Why is it a bad thing when they lock class abilities within an expansion, meaning you lose those powers once the expansion is over, but it's acceptable when it's the exact same thing in just a smaller scale? I.E. restricted to just the tower?

Quote Originally Posted by Sammonoske View Post
    I'm glad Allied Races are taking the backseat for a while.
    Who says they are? I am sure they will introduce new ones to grind for, or even worse, new ones on the cash shop
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

Holy crap this expansion sounds nuts and in a good way!

Quote Originally Posted by Awsyme View Post
    Damn. Looks cool but was REALLY hoping for cross faction gameplay
    We both! God damn, was sure of it, but I see no reason for them to hide it so my hope is fading :/

So many friends who just doesn't feel like they wanna play Horde due to races but just do it to play with other friends.
    Well met!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iem View Post
    Man even if Blizzard gave players bars of gold, they would complain that they were too heavy.

Quote Originally Posted by ombus View Post
    This "Shadowlands will return to class identity as opposed to spec identity." is sad to me...
    one expansion saying they want more spec identity and a fire mage should have less frost spell and what not.. and now we go back -.-"
    Who cares. Let a fire mage have frost bolt. They wont ever use it in 99.9999% of situations. It will hopefully at least shut up the cry babies complaining about pruning. (It wont though, they will just move on to the next buzztopic the community latches onto).

Quote Originally Posted by Mirabai View Post
    So no new class, no new race. Just more of the same.

- 10 levels
    - 4-5 zones
    - 8 Dungeons
    - 1 Raid

Thats it....I really hope there is more.
    I see you didn't read anything then. Level squish with and improved leveling experience, revamp of character creation/customization for all existing races, a return to class identity vs spec, and a far better end game progression. It could end up a disappointment like BFA but to treat this like nothing new is just plain ignorance.

Must be fun to blindly hate anything without a flashy new race or broken new class that offers no real benefit to the existing game.

Absolutely not sold so far.

Like, talking about meaningful character progression but then totally dodging the entire gearing issue, just no.
    Gear used to be the primary source of character progression, that needs to be restored.

In my opinion, Blizzard has shown that they cannot build a proper, expansion enclosed, character progression system, they tried that with Legion and BfA, the first it didn't work off properly and with BfA, they fucked it up big time.

Like, not even mentioning Titanforging is bad enough, because that (at least to me) may mean that they need put gearing into this seasonal theme with Corruption (or its Successor).
    I don't want that, gearing should be simple, building this overly complex system for the core of your game is just plain bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomana View Post
    "Armor crafting professions should be more relevant at endgame."
    NO ****, Sherlock.
    Exactly my thought.

Also facepalm’d when people applaused when Ion said we could finally in a way choose our stats on the gear we craft. Are all the people out there WoD heroes or what? He announces this like it’s a revolution while you could perfectly choose what item to craft to the get the stats you wanted before they introduced this trash RNG even in the less relevant gearing system in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    A mage is a mage. A fire mage is just a mage that specializes in fire, but still has a wide repertoire. Get over it.
    Wide ? how many skills do you have lol...
    then scrap the spec stuff.. if one is a mage and has mage spells then done.. but if blizz puts specs and one has to chooce what kind of mage he/she wants to be then go full with it..

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Worse:

Not just the covenants, but now we also have that Tower thingie that will grant you powers that, again, will ONLY last that expansion. Joy.
    Hopefully they'll clarify - but it sounded to me like the Tower buffs/powers are only for inside the Tower, not outside of the tower. IE: kinda like the Chromie/Vision of N'zoth buff trees, but more organic w/ choices - but only specifically for that content, to help you get deeper into the tower.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Awsyme View Post
    Damn. Looks cool but was REALLY hoping for cross faction gameplay
    I told y'all that was never, ever ever in a million years gonna happen because Blizzard will never give up on that sweet faction transfer microtransaction money or the ability of just pulling off another MoP x.0 in the future, but y'all didn't listen.

Quote Originally Posted by Kayze View Post
    - Level squish with and improved leveling experience
    - revamp of character creation/customization for all existing races
    - a return to class identity vs spec, and a far better end game progression
    So they are fixing stuff they "fucked up" in the past. Yeah thats nice i guess but nothing breathtaking.

Quote Originally Posted by Toby451 View Post
    Lets be honest, you would have typed this exact same message about literally ANYTHING Blizzard could have possibly shown today. Pathetic troll is pathetic.
    this is normal on mmochamp forums, i dont know why i keep coming here. If you want a interesting forum go to Wowhead ones.
    Mmochamp forums is full of ppl complaining no meter what blizzard do.

Hell one complain today about they adding more cosmetic to every feature. LIKE WTF:

I think they need a new face of wow. Ion is just not a leader. He doesn't get people fired up. He has a "your layoff and you" presentation type voice and manner, it's very flat, uninspiring, and middle management. They need a Metzen up there to fire the fans up. Or a Todd Howard, who's the master of the bamboozle. (J Allen is trying to cop that, I feel.) Ion just doesn't sell the game right. They need someone with charisma, and it's obvious Ion spent all of his points on int, not char. He might be a nice guy and all, but he's not a pitch man. He just isn't.

Overall... World Of Warcraft: Please Come Back, We're Sorry.

I think I'm ready to move on here. I just don't really care about Sylvanas, and this expac looks...I'll be honest. It looks boring. Zones nobody cares about, characters nobody cares about, and a realm that nobody cares about. I was hanging around all these years to see where the story goes, and it went nowhere. Oh, well. It's been real, folks. Thanks for reading.

(For the record, I'm probably going to buy Diablo 4.) (Dat cinematic. Zoinks!)

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    Absolutely not sold so far.

Like, talking about meaningful character progression but then totally dodging the entire gearing issue, just no.
    Gear used to be the primary source of character progression, that needs to be restored.

In my opinion, Blizzard has shown that they cannot build a proper, expansion enclosed, character progression system, they tried that with Legion and BfA, the first it didn't work off properly and with BfA, they fucked it up big time.

Like, not even mentioning Titanforging is bad enough, because that (at least to me) may mean that they need put gearing into this seasonal theme with Corruption (or its Successor).
    I don't want that, gearing should be simple, building this overly complex system for the core of your game is just plain bad.
    Same here, some good ideas but it’s really too little for what of a mess the game is right now, and honestly after 5 years of trash it’s also probably too late. I’m getting more hyped for OW2/D4 than shadowlands.

Quote Originally Posted by dranlord View Post
    this is normal on mmochamp forums, i dont know why i keep coming here. If you want a interesting forum go to Wowhead ones.
    Mmochamp forums is full of ppl complaining no meter what blizzard do.

Hell one complain today about they adding more cosmetic to every feature. LIKE WTF:
    Yes. WHY DOES EVERY FEATURE NEED SOMETHING COSMETIC?!

Most of the time is because it's so fucking HATED, that they need to add a new mount or a new pet to keep people playing the fucking game.

Every single update of BfA has added in multiple mounts and pets, because this game has devolved to nothing more than a DEAD collection simulator.

They should have stole some elements from Warhammer necrons and Chaos lords/ Make our toons look dead, gaunt faces maybe a bit transparent . And what happens when we die, do we turn into a spirit in the after life lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Philomene View Post
    Same here, some good ideas but it’s really too little for what of a mess the game is right now, and honestly after 5 years of trash it’s also probably too late. I’m getting more hyped for OW2/D4 than shadowlands.
    But D4 wont be out till 2021 at the earliest , maybe 2022

Hope they removed those boring world quests.

I like how it sheds some light on recent lore.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    I think they need a new face of wow. Ion is just not a leader. He doesn't get people fired up. He has a "your layoff and you" presentation type voice and manner, it's very flat, uninspiring, and middle management. They need a Metzen up there to fire the fans up. Or a Todd Howard, who's the master of the bamboozle. (J Allen is trying to cop that, I feel.) Ion just doesn't sell the game right. They need someone with charisma, and it's obvious Ion spent all of his points on int, not char. He might be a nice guy and all, but he's not a pitch man. He just isn't.

Overall... World Of Warcraft: Please Come Back, We're Sorry.

I think I'm ready to move on here. I just don't really care about Sylvanas, and this expac looks...I'll be honest. It looks boring. Zones nobody cares about, characters nobody cares about, and a realm that nobody cares about. I was hanging around all these years to see where the story goes, and it went nowhere. Oh, well. It's been real, folks. Thanks for reading.

(For the record, I'm probably going to buy Diablo 4.) (Dat cinematic. Zoinks!)
    Not to mention they are killing off more lore heroes fairly early .