Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

Sylvanas vs Lich King, lol how

So what power is she juiced up on that she managed to take on the entire icecrown single handedly, and then defeat Lich King so easely. Its the Lich King ffs, Super powerful being thats also Bolvar, infused by dragonfire and light n sheet

there is an expansion called Battle for Azeroth.

in it, the writing is shit.

in patch 8.2.5 we saw Sylvanas using some power which was never foreshadowed before but we should accept it because it looks cool.

apparently it's enough to solo the entire Icecrown Citadel+LK.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2019-11-02 at 07:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pally2 View Post
    So what power is she juiced up on that she managed to take on the entire icecrown single handedly, and then defeat Lich King so easely. Its the Lich King ffs, Super powerful being thats also Bolvar, infused by dragonfire and light n sheet
    Hello 8-postcount poster Welcome to the forum your question was answered in full by Ion thanks for playing.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

What did you even expect from seared body with no "lk-combat-style-experience" Lich King vs Sylvanas, General of the Silvermoon, veteran of MULTIPLE wars + EXTREMELY powerful allies?!

I would be surprised if he could even punch her once...

Also funny how all the adds disappeared off camera. xD

Yeah it was pretty dumb. Now we get to see that she made a deal with some other big boss and got juiced up. Either way i cannot wait until she is gone. What a cancer she became on this game.

that wasnt LK, that was soy boy Bolvar who was keeping the helmet warm

Quote Originally Posted by Swnem View Post
    Also funny how all the adds disappeared off camera. xD

Yeah it was pretty dumb. Now we get to see that she made a deal with some other big boss and got juiced up. Either way i cannot wait until she is gone. What a cancer she became on this game.
    Getting this emotionally invested in warcraft characters lul.

Because she spent all of bfa getting more powerful. Pretty simple, honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    there is an expansion called Battle for Azeroth.

in it, the writing is shit.

in patch 8.2.5 we saw Sylvanas using some power which was never forshadowed before but we should accept it because it looks cool.

apparently it's enough to solo the entire Icecrown Citadel+LK.
    You have to be trolling right?

Legion perfectly explained this. You guys nitpick at the dumbest things. It's not the greatest writing BUT IT IS EXPLAINED.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterBeast View Post
    Oh sorry that i care about the story. Silly me! :P

I solo’d the LK earlier in the week. The fact that someone who has been established as stronger than I can solo him should surprise nobody.

10+ Year Old Account
    She got juiced up by the Super Lich King.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterBeast View Post
    Yea, who gets invested into characters in a fictional story, get real guys!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

Why break the fabric of reality when you can solo Azeroth? In BFA we learned that she can fly and teleport and now she can solo an entire army + a random LK. What is next?

In the panel they showed that she got her power from the Maw. As it got more souls in it, she got more power. So, she killed a metric fuckton of people thereby increased her power accordingly.

The only explanation is she has become self aware, realized she has the thickest plot armor, can't ever lose, and decided to kill everyone. Why not just fast forward to her taking down Stormwind by herself?

It's like there's some expansion-relevant story behind it all...
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

A damn horde mary sue

She has been juicing up on Death. Can find it from the shady dealer in a back alley in Stormwind.

Quote Originally Posted by Palapop View Post
    What did you even expect from seared body with no "lk-combat-style-experience" Lich King vs Sylvanas, General of the Silvermoon, veteran of MULTIPLE wars + EXTREMELY powerful allies?!

I would be surprised if he could even punch her once...
    He was literally sitting on his ass for the last 10 years. Did absolutely nothing. If we gotta be completely real no matter how powerful you are, you have to keep practice at least once in a while and he hasn't moved. Obviously the Warchief and the Forsaken Queen that literally fights every day will be able to best the guy who hasn't moved in a decade. Just my 2 cents. And there's the fact that Ion mentioned she has the power of the souls that are contained in the Maw, empowering her.