Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I’m excited for alt friendliness, less RNG, more ways to customize ourselves, and 4 different stories to experience in endgame progression.
    Especially in regards to customization, RNG and alting, it sounds like Blizzard actually listened to feedback.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    Is there a lot of negativity? I don't play retail any more, but it seemed to have a lot of improvements. Alts that earn engame progression sounds pretty cool. I mean, if you have a mythic raid char on your account.
    It really does a lot improvements, most of the things i saw people talking here, they talked on this single panel. And yes this forum and other forums about wow, feels so weird to be in discussing, never felt so much negativity all together. But i personally don't join that vibe tbh, i'm like seeing it as a game that has endure for 15 years and still is up and trying to give us something new and improving what was bad, that for me says a lot. I love this.

I remember too well fools also spoke on BfA when it was announced "JuST wAIt tIll yOu PlaYeD iT!" and "iT LoOKS aLlRiGht"

Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    I’m excited for alt friendliness, less RNG, more ways to customize ourselves, and 4 different stories to experience in endgame progression.
    Especially in regards to customization, RNG and alting, it sounds like Blizzard actually listened to feedback.
    We won't even have more AP grind! Finally! Alt friendly is my dream after bfa, jesus. LOL i miss playing other classes but i had no patience or time for the grind at all. They really did listen, even about class identity, they mentioned. And weekly chests, and so much stuff, i can keep going.

5+ Year Old Account
    I'm SO excited. The customization options sold me on it 100000% I can't wait to see what they have cooked up for the rest of the races!

10+ Year Old Account
    Lying is bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharby View Post
    They basically decided to finally implement all the changes that shoulda' been in patches ago this xpac. Which means WoW will finally be a modernized, non-rng filled mess for the first time since Legion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakana View Post
    Totally want to play it <3 i'm sold. I don't care what others say i'm really hyped too
    Thanks, I hadn't seen the panel recap when I originally posted. There's nothing about the RNG there so I'll take your word for it. Really excited about the leveling changes though, can't wait to find out what that's all about.

What's Next panel made it seem a helluva lot better than the reveal trailer did. Tower sounds amazing, covenants sound ok, new customizations are a long time coming and I hope they are huge. No new class, no 4th specs or class skins is a real let down though.

The negativity comes from the fact that I feel very let down by what this expansion is offering. The features being advertised don't feel like expansion features, rather they feel like a combination of fixes to the mess that is BfA, and updates that should have been rolled out already. The fact that there is no big sexy hook to grab onto. It's just, in mu opinion, so very lackluster.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Are they announcing a new Playable Class? Still catching up on all the info.
    None has been mentioned at all.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

Quote Originally Posted by Obelisk Kai View Post
    They had me when they announced the death of the AP grind.
    HAHA same! You can't imagine my relief x'DD

Quote Originally Posted by WonderZebra View Post
    I was unsure after the trailer since it showed off fuck all but what's next has brought me totally onside
    Isn't this like how it is, for every expansion? They hardly ever show anything about the actual expansion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rendark View Post
    Nothing about it looks even remotely amazing.
    Then you didn't see the panel that was just released. Because almost everything sounds amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Are they announcing a new Playable Class? Still catching up on all the info.
    Not yet my deary <3 but we will see. I think hardly they will give one. They have new customization for existent races tho, i liked that i always wanted it

Only one thing worries me - how am I going to farm mogs and mounts now?

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Isn't this like how it is, for every expansion? They hardly ever show anything about the actual expansion.
    I mean the trailer didn't even say new customisation or alt leveling overhaul etc

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    What a totally unexpected and completely out of character opinion coming from you .
    I would say it's in character from me.

Realyl need to see the class changes in the deep dive before I decide if it's good or garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by Brocksley View Post
    What's Next panel made it seem a helluva lot better than the reveal trailer did. Tower sounds amazing, covenants sound ok, new customizations are a long time coming and I hope they are huge. No new class, no 4th specs or class skins is a real let down though.
    Dark/Undead skins for Blood Elves?

The panel was pretty spot on tbh. Sounds like they actually listened to the players this time around.

Buuuut I'm not getting my hopes up too much before I get to actually play it.

Im so hyped for the lore, can't wait to figure out the connection between Icecrown and shadowlands and how the Legion was able to channel it's powers into the Helm of Domination, also very strange that there have been showed no spirit npc's yet. So many questions and that whole Maw thing just seems shrouded in mystery, I love it