Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KayRule View Post
    AP grind gone, no half-baked unfinished features like Islands or Wafronts, fixing of numerous systems that are long overdue (Classes, leveling, professions, alts, customization, etc) . This is what everyone keeps parroting on this forum that they needed to do and they're doing it.

Everyone says they need to fix the game, remove grinds, not focus on useless stuff. There you go.

- - - Updated - - -

What patch has added 5 zones?
    False argument.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarx View Post
    But they need 80$ for next expansion plus 13$ per month just for a expansion with less features than a patch .
    $40. The expansion is $40.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    WoD had way more to look forward to and see how it ended :P
    Maybe learn from that in setting expectations for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Depakote View Post
    How is he wrong?
    Name a patch that had five new zones, 8 dungeons, 10 boss raid, class/profession overhauls, endless dungeon, leveling revamp, etc...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Melchior View Post
    Name a patch that had five new zones, 8 dungeons, 10 boss raid, class/profession overhauls, endless dungeon, leveling revamp, etc...
    Again, false equivalency. I mean if you're going to debate something at least attempt to know how & don't start with some bullshit argument.

Quote Originally Posted by UnluckyAmateur View Post
    I for one am happy that they are FINALLY ADDING NEW FUCKING CUSTOMIZATION TO CORE RACES.
    Indeed! I just saw the slides of those. FINALLY getting undead without bones sticking out!

Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    Indeed! I just saw the slides of those. FINALLY getting undead without bones sticking out!
    Are the slides up on the front page? I keep refreshing but all im seeing is the text telling us that there are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

AP grind gone, no half-baked unfinished features like Islands or Wafronts, fixing of numerous systems that are long overdue (Classes, leveling, professions, alts, customization, etc) . This is what everyone keeps parroting on this forum that they needed to do and they're doing it.

Everyone says they need to fix the game, remove grinds, not focus on useless stuff. There you go.

- - - Updated - - -

What patch has added 5 zones?
    Totally agree with you... 90% of the complaints on this forum are being taken care of in the next xpac... But some people are never gonna be happy, it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by UnluckyAmateur View Post
    Are the slides up on the front page? I keep refreshing but all im seeing is the text telling us that there are.
    Aye, the same post with all the text about the what's next panel has a host of slides as well.

Again, false equivalency. I mean if you're going to debate something at least attempt to know how & don't start with some bullshit argument.
    Someone stated the expansion release will have less content than a patch. Someone else stated that was false. You asked how it was false. I asked you to name a patch that had more content than the expansion release.

You don't have an answer to that.

I can think of many reasons why people might be disappointed... but it's definitely bigger than a patch.

15+ Year Old Account
    1.Shadowlands doen't have new Class
    2.Shadowlands doen't have new Profession
    3.Shadowlands doen't have new Race
    4.Shadowlands doen't have new Class design
    5.Shadowlands doen't new PvP system
    6.Shadowlands doen't new ...

Add what Shadowlands
    Add AP grind to the list mate

Quote Originally Posted by Gaebryel Quintyne View Post
    Totally agree with you... 90% of the complaints on this forum are being taken care of in the next xpac... But some people are never gonna be happy, it seems.
    Haters gonna obsess over a game that they've soured over so bad that they should have left the game ages ago and certainly stopped caring about news for it or posting about it...

Oh I mean, haters gonna hate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Melchior View Post
    Someone stated the expansion release will have less content than a patch. Someone else stated that was false. You asked how it was false. I asked you to name a patch that had more content than the expansion release.

You don't have an answer to that.

I can think of many reasons why people might be disappointed... but it's definitely bigger than a patch.
    They said more than that. You're just choosing to pick 1 thing they said & say they're wrong. Try harder or don't try at all.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    1.Shadowlands doen't have new Class
    2.Shadowlands doen't have new Profession
    3.Shadowlands doen't have new Race
    4.Shadowlands doen't have new Class design
    5.Shadowlands doen't new PvP system
    6.Shadowlands doen't new ...

Add what Shadowlands
    1. That we know of yet..... and even if it doesn't, who cares? We don't need a new class for an xpac to be enjoyable.
    2. Again - who cares? There are major systemic issues with the professions we already have - so what would a new one possibly do for us?
    3. We've gotten multiple new allied races in the last year.... including two that aren't even in the game yet. Don't need another one.
    4. This is just factually incorrect. Ian specifically said they will be returning abilities that were removed, and loosening spec restrictions on abilities that used to be available to every spec of a class.... he also said they want to move back towards class over spec identity. There will be a deep-dive panel tomorrow that will likely go into even more detail about what that means - so clearly they are approaching class design in a (at least slightly) different way than we've had from Legion and BFA.
    5. PvP is now and has been broken - while I would love to see them pour energy into fixing that, I would not want it at the expense of everything else we're getting. PvP fixes can not be half-assed, and they can't be PART of a new patch.... they're going to need to BE their own patch.
    6. This doesn't even have a point.

They said more than that. You're just choosing to pick 1 thing they said & say they're wrong. Try harder or don't try at all.
    I don't even need to try to refute something like that.

What was the other point? That an expansion costs money? That WoW has a subscription? That's a choice someone makes when playing this game.

Why don't you fully articulate the point you're trying to make?

I really wanted a new class. I’m not going to moan though the game looks interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    Aye, the same post with all the text about the what's next panel has a host of slides as well.
    I almost cried at the possibilities, thanks for that. Would it be too much for voice options or would that be the next expansion after shadowlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

AP grind gone
    That I'm sure will reintroduced in another form.

i'm ok with everything, but i just wanted some new allied races . no one seems to want it so i think it's just me being stupid
    imagine having those cool af vampires as allied races, or those horned elf things that look awesome?

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    Add AP grind to the list mate
    fcking gold