Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    It’s sad how underwhelming Shadowlands looks compared to Shadowbringers. It really is.

Those bird NPCs look like the FFXIV bird from Heavenwards. Even the premise of the expansion is comparable to Shadowbringers. Not very original.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Towelliee is playing a DK and everyone is trying to get him to look at the talents to see what level they start at.

Of course he's not doing it, bet Lore's told him not to do it because spoilers.
    its already up on wowhead.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varolyn View Post
    WoD failed because of lack of raid tiers. It never would have kept 10 million subs it got at launch, but if had been a full expansion with 3 tiers, people would think much higher of it. Plus, it was great in WoD when you only had to log on twice a week and not feel compelled to do everything in the world.
    Wrong. It failed, because there was little to do OUTSIDE of raids. It was basically raid or sit in Garrison.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

They need to ask if Blood Elves are going to get Blue Eyes. Someone has to ask.

check out the reaction when Sylvanas is about to put on the helmet

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    People are sick of Sylvanas. And didn't wanna see Bolvar lose
    but sylvanas is awesome, even if you hate her. it's not like she's calia or anduin
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    They need to ask if Blood Elves are going to get Blue Eyes. Someone has to ask.
    If they do, at least the high elf debate will finally be over.
    change can't wait.

World revamp will be a WoW 2 feature

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    check out the reaction when Sylvanas is about to put on the helmet

- - - Updated - - -

but sylvanas is awesome, even if you hate her. it's not like she's calia or anduin
    Sylvanas sucks. I'd take an entire game about Calia knitting a sweater for 18 months rather than see Sylvanas ever again.

Quote Originally Posted by Krewshi View Post
    More likely 10.0, Dragon Isles are the next expansion bait.

Towelliee is playing a DK and everyone is trying to get him to look at the talents to see what level they start at.

Towelliee is a half retarted dwarf

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Indeed.

I'll never have to set foot in draenor again.
    This is gonna be great.
    You're doing it extremely wrong if you think Draenor levelling is bad. Draenor levelling is the fastest if you have flying, and if you're not new to the game, you have it. You just pick up treasures and do bonus objectives. It takes like 2 hours if not less. Draenor levelling is turbomode.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krewshi View Post
    We've been in WoW 2 for years. Go compare retail to Classic
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varolyn View Post
    WoD failed because of lack of raid tiers. It never would have kept 10 million subs it got at launch, but if had been a full expansion with 3 tiers, people would think much higher of it. Plus, it was great in WoD when you only had to log on twice a week and not feel compelled to do everything in the world.
    Wod failed because there was little to no meaningful content to do outside of raiding.
    And the content that was present was bloody horrendous.

Raid tiers of all things, were the least of wods problems.
    The raids are, besides lvling, the only thing that the expansion was praised for.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by awadh View Post
    You're doing it extremely wrong if you think Draenor levelling is bad. Draenor levelling is the fastest if you have flying, and if you're not new to the game, you have it. You just pick up treasures and do bonus objectives. It takes like 2 hours if not less. Draenor levelling is turbomode.
    It's disgusting and it will never change.

Formerly known as Arafal

*Laughs in Void Lords*

Quote Originally Posted by awadh View Post
    Absolute facts.

It's ridiculously good and painless with flying.

10+ Year Old Account

I can't even stand to watch this guy for more than 5 seconds. He's such a tool

I finally get to do a class order hall campaign and not outlevel it. Happy day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krille View Post
    its already up on wowhead.
    What is? I only see a post about how they're maintaining the current talent system format

Quote Originally Posted by NotTrihard View Post
    Calling that it's the Titan of Death now. This is probably her master
    That'd make literally no sense whatsoever.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    "Leveling, Class Designs, Talents, New Abilities, Class Identity."

"Shadow Priests having Heals. Prot Paladins having Hammer of Wrath and Exorcism. All Warriors being able to Shield Block."

Towelliee telling us to tune into the Deep Dive.

"Everything you are talking about right now, just watch the Deep Dive tomorrow."
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)