Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I already have a few allied race alts, etc sitting at 60. So am I max level and get bumped to 50 if I keep them there?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HHHGame78 View Post
    I already have a few allied race alts, etc sitting at 60. So am I max level and get bumped to 50 if I keep them there?
    No

/10 char

Quote Originally Posted by twothe View Post
    The only thing that sounds interesting here is the random dungeon Tower. However it really depends on how they implement it. If you can get only crap out of it, then they screwed it, if you can actually get raid-worthy loot from it (at the appropriate difficulty of course) then it might be an interesting alternative. But then there is of course also the question on how much you can cheese it...
    Sounds a bit like the Palace of the Dead in FF14, just with more depth to it. Hopefully it has good rewards, too often are cool things unrewarding.
    *Insert every single ridiculous PC parts detail here that no one cares about*

Quote Originally Posted by oathy View Post
    LOL middle female forsaken is elvira
    First thought I had as well. The hair style totally.

Fapped to Elvira so many times as a kid lol

Look at the symbolism!
    They are sending us into the afterlife dimension, introducing Diablo3 rift grind for legendaries (THAT CAN BE DONE SOLO in a mmo)
    It's a farewell expansion! Maintenance mode confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by HHHGame78 View Post
    No. A 120 will go down to level 50. A level 60 will probably go down to level 10.

LOL I am so underwhelmed I just unsub'd. I'm sure that is the literal opposite of what Blizzard was hoping for

10+ Year Old Account
    I’ll probably be the only one but I didn’t work hard to get to 120 to only be shot down to 60. Don’t like that.

Called it new legendaries are just another rebadge of Azerite..... For Fucks sake.

Quote Originally Posted by zawyer View Post
    This sounds more and more like a «fixit» expansion rather than a new content expansion.
    Well based on this panel alone it looks to be following the trend where we get a good expansion every 4 years that closes the gaping wounds the "filler" expansions left.

Cata -> MoP
    WoD -> Legion
    BFA -> hopefully ShL

But we shall see. They've disappointed plenty of times before
    The proper waifu is a wholesome supplement for one's intrinsic need for belonging and purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by iosdeveloper View Post
    Look at the symbolism!
    They are sending us into the afterlife dimension, introducing Diablo3 rift grind for legendaries (THAT CAN BE DONE SOLO in a mmo)
    Which people such as yourself said about us fighting Sargeras in Legion as well.

They've said it: As long as we keep playing, they'll keep producing. The game is wildly profitable.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Not A Cat View Post
    Well based on this panel alone it looks to be following the trend where we get a good expansion every 4 years that closes the gaping wounds the "filler" expansions left.

Cata -> MoP
    WoD -> Legion
    BFA -> hopefully ShL
    Tbf, that list changes the order depending on who you asks.

Although I happen to agree with it in your iteration. BfA has set a higher bar for what mediocre means, but it's still mediocre.

Quote Originally Posted by Ailyana View Post
    I’ll probably be the only one but I didn’t work hard to get [ Insert any end-of-expansion purple item ] to only be shot down to [Insert any new expansion green item]. Don’t like that.

Fixed that. Now see how silly this complaint is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Glad that i already unsubbed. WoW turns more and more into an absurd shitshow with every xpac.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluespiderman57 View Post
    Fixed that. Now see how silly this complaint is.
    Uh no I meant what I said. Nice try

10+ Year Old Account
    So, are the shadowlands something bigger than the burning legion? Is this the void?

Quote Originally Posted by iosdeveloper View Post
    Look at the symbolism!
    Personally though...

I'd be okay if this was the last expansion and am secretly hoping it is

Quote Originally Posted by Ailyana View Post
    Uh no I meant what I said. Nice try
    Never said you didn't mean what you said. Was just illustrating it was a silly complaint, seeing how this happens at the end/beginning of every expansion. An item that has a higher quality color (Purple/Lvl 120) is replaced with an item with a lower quality color (green/ Lvl 60). Sorry that flew over your head. Nice try though.

I love the Diablo dungeon thing, less RNG, alt friendly, as well as the level squish. Might give it a go despite the obvious lack of our beloved tinkers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhanzai View Post
    No. A 120 will go down to level 50. A level 60 will probably go down to level 10.
    A 60 would more likely go down to like a 25-26, though I guess it depends on what they want to do with the new leveling system.

10+ Year Old Account
    So if they're doing a level squish what are they gonna do about trial accounts?