Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Remember when everyone was "wtf pandaria i dont even omg" and now they cry on how much they missed it? Yeah.

YOU sacrificed a class? Well aren't you an entitled little spaz

Quote Originally Posted by mvaliz View Post
    Say it with me: Maintenance. Mode.

Seriously, stop expecting something on-par with Legion, Wrath or Pandaria anymore. It's not happening. They've moved on.
    At least learn the term before you use it in the context of being an arrogant prick. "Maintenance mode" means that absolutely no new features will be released and the only possible updates are to fix critical bugs (and usually not even those.) Any kind of update or expansion or service pack is the obvious anthesis of being in maintenance mode.

Thanks for sharing your complete ignorance of software with us though.

Quote Originally Posted by Teekey View Post
    This is legitimately like the minimum expectations for an expansion, and certainly not something to cream your pants over.

This probably has the biggest potential...but Island Expeditions and Warfronts also seemingly had a lot of potential too. And we saw how those turned out.

Let's hope it's more Mage Tower than Island Expeditions.

They didn't really look *that* class changing, based on what they showed. But we'll see.

Something people have been clamoring for 10+ years, and should have been delivered atleast 5+ years ago.

No no. Those are things that Im looking forward to. I want to know what you wanted to see.
    Last edited by raz98; 2019-11-02 at 12:41 AM.

I'd much rather they fix the horrible mess that is the current class design before creating what will most likely be a boring, uninspired class
    The proper waifu is a wholesome supplement for one's intrinsic need for belonging and purpose.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHodedOne View Post
    4 zones, a renamed-artifact system, new hair and skin colors.
    Not a Artifact system. there is not Artifact Power system in SL.

This is legitimately like the minimum expectations for an expansion, and certainly not something to cream your pants over.

This probably has the biggest potential...but Island Expeditions and Warfronts also seemingly had a lot of potential too. And we saw how those turned out.

Let's hope it's more Mage Tower than Island Expeditions.

They didn't really look *that* class changing, based on what they showed. But we'll see.

Something people have been clamoring for 10+ years, and should have been delivered atleast 5+ years ago.
    Stop crying. Based on the presentation it looks loke they are taking the best/most fun features from oldet xpacks and put merge then together.

Remember that they also adding legion-like legendaries, which were having a huge impact on how you played your character.

Quote Originally Posted by kirkj View Post
    is your memory that bad so you dont even remember that ability pruning started in warlords?

legion had plenty of “deep.” saying it didn’t is simply wrong. having more buttons to press doesn’t mean anything if they’re not meaningful. classes were fine early legion. some got even better later on, but it’s not like beforehand they were bad or even close.
    Legendaries and Weapons were providing that deep. Classes themselves were hardly playable. And they bring back both features in Shadowlands.
    Last edited by HCLM; 2019-11-02 at 12:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HCLM View Post
    Stop crying.
    "I disagree with your opinion so you must be a crying whiner".

Yeah, get the hell out of here with that crap. You're not going to get any bonus point from eating Blizzard's crap.

"I disagree with your opinion so you must be a crying whiner".

Yeah, get the hell out of here with that crap. You're not going to get any bonus point from eating Blizzard's crap.
    Nope. You are just crying for the sake of crying. Even if they give you 15zones, 5 classes, and who knows what you would still be upset over any tiny issue.

Quote Originally Posted by kirkj View Post
    oh, they’re bringing back artifact weapons?
    Active abilities for covenants are literally artifact weapons in different skin.

Nope. You are just crying for the sake of crying. Even if they give you 15zones, 5 classes, and who knows what you would still be upset over any tiny issue.
    LOL. Not really. I'm actually typically an optimist for WoW, and defended it quite a bit during BFA.

Half the marquee features for this expansions are just things they should have learned from and implemented years ago.

Active abilities for covenants are literally artifact weapons in different skin.
    Literally just ONE active class ability. I don't see how this is something to be creaming your pants over.

Quote Originally Posted by Palapop View Post
    erm... there is no artifact system lol.

and there is HUGE overhaul of classes...
    What? Where? Nothing like that was announced so far.

I also can not understand those people saying it is ok to not have a new class, they prefer unpruning and balance of existing classes. First of all, there was never balance, and there will never be balance in such a game. It is impossible, and if you believe it or not, it is part of the formula for such an MMO, to have some kind of imbalance in it.

But then saying, to want them more on fixing class design and that stuff... seriously guys? Do you even think before you post such things? So Blizzard is the one who is responsible for messing up class designs and the massive pruning. Then they bring an expansions that costs at least 40 bucks to "fix" those things they fucked up in the first place? Beccause we had expansions YEARS ago where it was fine and worked just like PvP vendors for example. And now because they backpaddle on it, they kinda sell it as a "new feature" and we have to pay for it? What kind of nonsense is this? Of course do the new zones look great, the ART team does an aswesome job, always has been like that. But I am not gonna pay for stuff that was in the game years ago and worked fine, which they removed and now put back in and just name it differently. And so far the new stuff just is not enough for me to pay a full price expansion on top of the monthly cost. When content patches have kinda the same to offer or even more gameplay wise. And they do not cost anything. You pay for a new ART style some new zones and continuation of a bad story with the same main character.

Who says that a working class design (which we already had...) and a new class has to be one or ther other and not both? Who said that? The one we had already, we just want it BACK. The other thing is a new class that is kinda missing now, which all of us expected for this Tok release. Or at least something similar to it. Like class skins or whatever.

Blizzard has to blow us away tomorrow with PvP informations and how class design is gonna be in Shadowlands. Otherwise... yeh.

LOL. Not really. I'm actually typically an optimist for WoW, and defended it quite a bit during BFA.

Half the marquee features for this expansions are just things they should have learned from and implemented years ago.

Literally just ONE active class ability. I don't see how this is something to be creaming your pants over.
    Im being serious. I do actually want to hear what you wanted to see implemented. Minus classes and races.
    Not even going to bust your chops about it. I like hearing people's cool ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    Now, after so many years you can get your fantasy character you dreamed off, PREORDER to get Panda D.K. name it DeathPaw or PanDeath and start reading how to RP cute knight of death that wants beat Bolvar for its misery .
    I got to admit long ago I was tempted to roll a pink-haired Gnome DK girl and name her Cupcake...

Quote Originally Posted by Tragopan View Post
    Here I was hoping they would prune even more. Still too many.
    Congratulations on being the reason WoW has turned into garbage!!

Here's a protip for you: If you want to play with less abilities, take some off of your bars. Nobody is going to notice or care in LFR or PvP Brawls or whatever content you are doing.
    Subtlety Rogue was an amazing, incredible, unique, and fun spec prior to Legion and BfA

“All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.”

― Douglas Adams

I have to agree, very fucken disappointing

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Man, I don't appreciate being hostile, but screw you guys and your ever wish of wanting new classes, just for the sake of it.
    I've wanted a caster hero class since forever. Every new class that has been added has been melee. Every single one. For once, I want to see some thought and attention and love go into a new caster class.
    I am impelled, not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

"I was promised a fucking pony" the thread.

Psst. Game design isn't a strictly give/take equation.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Erwarth View Post
    You sacrified nothing.

Stop being overdramatic
    This. You OP had to do nothing, so you aren't entitled to anything.

All we know is that finally the pattern is broken. Thus there's no guarantee anymore with future expacs of getting a new class.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Finear View Post
    i dont see why we need a new class
    i would rather have them focus
    on well, pretty much everything else lol
    Good for you, but I like new stuff...which is something this expansion seems to offer little of.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
    Good for you, but I like new stuff...which is something this expansion seems to offer little of.
    Exactly, its just nothing, one endless dung, 8 dungs 1 raid and ?? NOTHING.