Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Bolvar seems to have a very high opinion of himself. I guess creating more and more undead addresses balance in some way. Half a soul for the living realm and half for the dead is a kind of balance I guess.

Raising new soldiers is against the natural order. What makes Bolvar any different than Arthas?

The difference is he's on your side.

Deja vu.

I hope The Lich King is the last boss of next expansion ..again! ..or at last the last boss of some raid.

Quote Originally Posted by turboether View Post
    Bolvar seems to have a very high opinion of himself. I guess creating more and more undead addresses balance in some way. Half a soul for the living realm and half for the dead is a kind of balance I guess.

Raising new soldiers is against the natural order. What makes Bolvar any different than Arthas?

The difference is he's on your side.

Deja vu.
    We all turns into undead or scourge when wrath came out, i if i recall. I miss those epic events. I think the last one was deathwing burnish sub zones, correct?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dymonic View Post
    Fighting against a warlock is about being under a constant barrage of smaller spells that chip away at your health. During the fight you would constantly be trying to do enough damage to the warlock to kill him before his spells build to critical mass, killing you. Warlocks prefer a very blatant display of their power. Walking around with their minions, or having their spells scorch the very earth they are battling upon

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    It's not the issue with him having some of his previous personality. On the contrary, the motive they retconned in for Arthas in Chronicle - about him wanting to use the Scourge to secure the world as the ultimate expression of a paladin's desire for peace and order would mesh a lot better with a heroic knight like Bolvar than a more spoiled and uncommitted sort like Arthas. It's the notion that the Lich King seeks a cosmic balance between himself and other powers that I take issue with and what that implies about Bolvar, since it goes against what we saw in Legion where he was really cool.

As a side note, I really hope he goes back to the Legion voice. The BFA filter is a lot worse. Lacks the weight and threat of the Lich King.
    Ah ok, I see where you're coming from. I still side with the idea that there's more Bolvar than Ner'zhul. Along with the fact that he's learned a lot about the world and the cosmos in the last 9 years.

I think BfA and onward has an entirely new voice actor for him, hence the change :/ I also miss the OG Lich King voice

Sounds like Bolvar will be shades of grey and misunderstood.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    Sounds like Bolvar will be shades of grey and misunderstood.
    Lots of people think he'll be the next Magni. I sure hope not. Magni was obnoxious.