Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    He looks more like he's wearing something similar to the Helm of Domination. Definitely nothing even remotely close to Kel'Thuzad.

I'm not convinced it's anybody we already know, though.
    Apparently not "definitely nothing even remotely close" since I'm not the only one who thought of KT when I first saw the chains, eyes and pointy crown. Besides, if it was KT wouldn't you expect him to have some upgraded look instead of looking EXACTLY like he did before?

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Mueh'zala. But bigger question is why all souls go straight to The Maw.

I think something happened during WoTLK. We know that Kael'Thas went to his plane (he died during BC), but Arthas and Sylvanas went to Maw after ICC (it was described as "Dark", but it's likely the same). For sure pre-Cata Sylvanas didn't deserve to go straight to hell.

Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    Kel´Thuzad´s gem is red and has a different shape, doesn´t it? But it could mean that it is going somewhere that way.
    The headpiece looks a lot like the Helm of Domination, though.

Completely new character.

Quote Originally Posted by Budong View Post
    He looks like Kel'Thuzad to me.

Well if you look at how the shrine of Mueh'zala looks like then it mimic the image of Kel'Thuzad. But probably because that is an image known to the living people on Azeroth. Like told in the What's New presentation The Jailer resides inside The Maw, where no-one has ever returned from. So we don't know the identity of The Jailer yet. And Kel'thuzad might not even be in The Maw, but in Maldraxxus. We don't know yet. And if he is in The Maw he might be only a disciple or lieutenant or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Budong View Post
    Apparently not "definitely nothing even remotely close" since I'm not the only one who thought of KT when I first saw the chains, eyes and pointy crown. Besides, if it was KT wouldn't you expect him to have some upgraded look instead of looking EXACTLY like he did before?
    I wouldn't expect him to have an upgraded look that looks completely different, at the very least. The "pointy crown" looks vastly different and doesn't fit KT's headpiece at all, his arms are much too meaty for something that's all bone and no flesh and he has legs.

I think the Jailor is just the Jailor, who serves Death. I think Death is Mueh’zala and it will be fleshed out over the xpac

I think we all know that the guy on the throne is actually Arthas, even if they say it's not him....everything Sylvannas did was to serve him. When she jumped from the ICC and "died" he sent his valkyrs and got control over her again and tasked her with bringing him souls and eventually breaking the crown and allowing him to "return" and get his vengeance.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    When they introduced the character someone in the audience immediately screamed out the obvious, "Arthas!!!". Ion directly responded to this outburst by saying that it's not Arthas because Arthas is dead. That seems like an odd answer since he just got done talking about how we'll be meeting a bunch of major lore characters who had died.

he's very skinny, look at his hands at the end of the video
    could be Kel'Thuzad's evil twin from another dimension, since we are at "pull it out of your ass" phase

He is very similar to the Warlock T4 from TBC, btw he could be an ancient unknown beeing or maybe Mueh'zala

The Maw is where the Twisting Nether bleeds into the Shadowlands.

The Jailer is definitely an entity of the void.

Although. Who is the Arbiter?
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

one thing i can be sure of is:
    Sylvanas is going to use and abuse the poor guy

than maybe we get our Legion 2.0, Sylvanas = Illidan 2.0 and Dark Rangers
    Last edited by iosdeveloper; 2019-11-02 at 09:43 AM.

Completely new character. Hopefully.

Tyr, the missing titan keeper.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    The jailer is probably something ancient (even more so than the titans as they said) so Kelthuzad, Nerzhul etc aren't crossed out. My bet is he's someone new, hopefully no Mueh'zala, want something completely new.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd have to guess that it's Mueh'zala, yes, he's the Sandfury Loa of Death, but you never know.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Jailer was the one who contacted the demons to craft the Helm of Dominion.

You heard it here folks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by keymil View Post
    Tyr, the missing titan keeper.
    He's meant to be older than even the Titans, so I don't see that happening.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

10+ Year Old Account
    A completely new character. I don't think it's anyone we've seen before.