10+ Year Old Account

Blizzcon 2019 - Day 1 Recap

World of Warcraft: Shadowlands - Submit Your Questions for the Devs
    MMO-Champion will be sitting down with members of the World of Warcraft development team tomorrow for an interview.

Please submit your questions by replying to the linked thread and we will do our best to get as many answered as possible!

Note - General Tank/DPS/Healing Role questions are fine, but we request no class specific questions please.

Blizzcon 2019 - Day 1 Recap
    We learned about a new WoW expansion, Diablo 4, Overwatch 2, and a Hearthstone expansion today, and there are even more panels tomorrow! Check out a recap of what we learned today below and be sure to click through for the full details on each item.

BlizzCon 2019 - Day 2 Schedule
    Note: all times are converted to the timezone your computer is currently in.

World of Warcraft

Diablo

Overwatch

Hearthstone

Heroes of the Storm

Warcraft 3: Reforged

• Warcraft III: Reforged beta is available to anyone with a Virtual/BlizzCon 2019 ticket purchase.

Starcraft II

Last edited by chaud; 2019-11-02 at 04:02 AM.

The real "full" version of the game costs £70... In my country most of the people earn £150-190/month.
    I may have to skip it. I don't really understand this mambo-jumbo story anyway. We killed Helya... end of story.
    One more reason to play classic where you write your story and not some liberal vegan normie woman...

Shame that there are no Diablo 2 Remastered.

Is the wow deep dive panel livestream free or only via virtual ticket?

all i wanted was a reforged release date... they literally have two months to tell us if its at least going to be delayed o3o

Quote Originally Posted by Stoy View Post
    [*]Torghast, Tower of the Damned - Endless ever-changing dungeon that can be played solo or with up to 4 players
    They said "bring 4 friends" which means 5 player max.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by imabubble28469 View Post
    all i wanted was a reforged release date... they literally have two months to tell us if its at least going to be delayed o3o
    Wc3 reforged update 23.15 today

There is a typo in the Diablo section:
    There will be a Hardcode mode

Diablo Immortal does not deserve the big tile, wtf

"Note: all times are converted to the timezone your computer is currently in."

Last time it was 3 hours off at GMT+1.

Quote Originally Posted by Qnubi View Post
    There is a typo in the Diablo section:
    No, you really have to code hella fast to get abilities to kill the monsters

Level Squish to 50, Level to 60 in Shadowlands
    This is not a Highlight, it's a disaster!

Quote Originally Posted by dhru2 View Post
    The real "full" version of the game costs £70... In my country most of the people earn £150-190/month.
    I may have to skip it. I don't really understand this mambo-jumbo story anyway. We killed Helya... end of story.
    One more reason to play classic where you write your story and not some liberal vegan normie woman...
    Well if for you 70 Euro is too much i think you should not even play video games first but try to fix your life..

Video games are not a necessity..

10+ Year Old Account
    And what if that shadowy guy is Terenas? I mean he have same hair style and same eyes just longer eyes browl =p and actually i always thought strange that Terenas knew so much stuff back in wlk because its him who say there must always be a Lich King

Will Diablo 4 really be on PS4 and Xbox1? Seems like the next gen consoles will be out for a few years by time it gets released. Seems like it would make more sense to make it PS5 and Xbox2.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitex View Post
    Will Diablo 4 really be on PS4 and Xbox1? Seems like the next gen consoles will be out for a few years by time it gets released. Seems like it would make more sense to make it PS5 and Xbox2.
    How would they do that when they dont exist yet?

Edit: nvm.. didnt even know the ps5 was announced.

Umm, Starcraft 2, thats truly dead, same as last year, only get 1 commander and thats all the news it will have, talk about devs and gamedevelopers dropped the game dead.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's not coming out for over a year. Put away like £5-10 a month until release and buy it? It's not Blizzards issue People live in countries with shithouse economies.

I thought they were going to go into more detail about the new character customization options in the 'deep dive'. They didn't.

Expansion looks like it's going to be fun af though. I am enjoying Apologycon 2019

- - - Updated - - -

I'm as against the woke leftist story drivel as the next guy but I'm not seeing a "liberal" or "woke" story in the new expansion. Look at the demographics of the crowed at Blizzcon. You think they don't know this? There's no way they're going to go that direction again especially with how bad the PR went for Overwatch gender nonsense and HK. Overwatch is a meme in the community now and if they dare contradict themselves about politics after the HK fiasco, they will get nonstop outrage. At the least, it's not worth the loss in money which it will unequivocally cause.
    Spike Flail - US Mal'Ganis | Currently 11/11 M | Art by ElyPop