Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Bwonsamdi...?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Yeah the dude lost me with his Sylvanas/Arthas stuff. A lot of it sounds like a hint of clear anti-character bias speculation instead of objective story points.
    tbf, i can expect blizz retconing those kind of thing just to bring "cool shit" hype again, few things could cause much impact as "in fact arthas spirit/soul is trapped in the helm of the dammed, and bolvar strugle to keep him AND ner'zhul at bay!"

Quote Originally Posted by Jericho21 View Post
    there's gonna be more Allied Races. Trust in that fact. Lightforged Undead? No. Undead NE's? No. Gnome Druids? I want it to happen but no.
    Are we getting more with the preorder, like last time? I just don't wanna wait half a year for another new toy.

Quote Originally Posted by tboss2447 View Post
    i think he is just trying to repeat him moment of fame he had back in legion, but allegedly his contact for the legion leak was fired so he is just making riddles that are just vague enough. and is hoping one of them sticks
    I hope that's the case, because he's predicting some pretty awful stuff. I also doubt Sylvanas' time is over. The only one who loves her more than her rabid fans (not all of them are bad, some of her fans are normal fans who just like her as I do) is Blizzard. It was also be awkward to just leave her story on such a note.
    On silken ebony wings the harbinger of death arrives.

I hope blizzard make a gothic expansion .

I think an entity we don't know yet, but my personal guess is that the Lich King whoever it was, is and will be, is there to prevent death from overthrowing Azeroth through the Scourge.

«Black Empire corrupts Magni with Void voodoo, Magni corrupts Azeroth with our help. Sylvanas kills one sister for another 1-Up life. Both factions are disbanded and in their place is a "united" faction and a true bad guy faction (Void/Legion/etc) supporters. With Azshara's death, N'Zoth helps the Black Empire rise again. Bolvar and Sylvanas side with the "united" faction against the Void, not altruistically. Last patch/next exp pre-patch is Void Lords entering a rift into our dimension, Malfurion dies.»

I hope this is true, lol.
    Posted last Desember by our demigod Jericho

Quote Originally Posted by mvaliz View Post
    I've been saying the exact same thing for quite some time now.

We're dealing with a marketing-driven mentality Blizzard, not a goodgame-driveen mentality Blizzard.

Couple that with Warcraft III Reforged happening, and both Arthas and the Scourge will play a part of that - so it also works as dual marketing since the Scourge/Arthas are a major part of WC3, and there hasn't been jack about scourge for quite some time in WoW.
    To be fair, they did pretty good with Illidan's return, and Legion was, generally, considered a successful expansion. Nothing sells like well-done nostalgia.
    Professor of History at Dalaran University

Quote Originally Posted by Jericho21 View Post
    Sylvanas and her actions are not altruistic.
    seems like this isn't true. since she thinks she is freeing us from our "prison". from sylvanas point of view, she is being altruistic.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    I've been hearing Mueh'zala a lot. We won't know until Blizzcon though, most likely. Two weeks left.

- - - Updated - - -

That's just what trolls call him. The Lich King called himself a God but he wasn't, really. Mortals worshipped Old Gods like Gods, but they're not, really.
    Narrator: It was not Mueh'zala.

Quote Originally Posted by withpuppys View Post
    seems like this isn't true. since she thinks she is freeing us from our "prison". from sylvanas point of view, she is being altruistic.
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    K, so the next expac isn't about ''Death''.

Fuck sake, why can't Blizzard just fucking focus on what they're building up.
    Shadowlands say Hi.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rootsbum View Post
    «Black Empire corrupts Magni with Void voodoo, Magni corrupts Azeroth with our help. Sylvanas kills one sister for another 1-Up life. Both factions are disbanded and in their place is a "united" faction and a true bad guy faction (Void/Legion/etc) supporters. With Azshara's death, N'Zoth helps the Black Empire rise again. Bolvar and Sylvanas side with the "united" faction against the Void, not altruistically. Last patch/next exp pre-patch is Void Lords entering a rift into our dimension, Malfurion dies.»

I hope this is true, lol.
    Posted last Desember by our demigod Jericho
    This turned out to be fake lol.

Oh c'mon, altruistic? This was just something said by a psycho. By judging her actions at Teldrassil and Lordaeron, we can be sure that she has nothing altruistic in mind.
    In the long road, I bet that she continues to do everything to avoid death. Maybe even replace the Jailer or do something to do not go to The Maw after dying.

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions.
    in this case literally. but my point stands, from sylvanas's point of view she is being altruistic (also the reddit interview blizzard did seems to suggest sylvanas is a 69D chest playing protagonist)

Quote Originally Posted by Nikodeguyyo View Post
    Okay speculation time everyone! So since Allied Races are being allowed to roll as DK's and there is encrypted dialogue involving Highlord Mograine and The Lich King, along with the Jaina and Anduin conversation regarding Taellia Fordragon, AND Sylvanas mentioning that she serves Death... I'm wondering if perhaps since we haven't seen this maniacal necromancer turn supreme Lich in quite a while if perhaps we will see a return of Kel'Thuzad!!! Since we never found his phylactory in wrath, is it possible he has been off further mastering the powers of death in the shadow lands or something? Curious as to what you all may think.
    Nothing you mentioned pertains to the power of Death. LK and KT are masters over the power of UNdeath. Sylvanas is the first to focus on the power of actual death (in WoW), (the fruition of which has not become apparent, the Jailer will give more with additional lore I assume). Imo the LK's power has very little to do with death other than the fact that he used to be able to kill things and then absorb their power (which Bolvar couldn't do without Frostmourne). LK's power comes from the fact that he is a master of undeath. Raising the dead as undead as opposed to drawing power from the actual dead.

Shadowlands is the Clash of the Titans, Death is Hades, and Sylvanas is Calibos. And Ion gets his Greek-themed expansion.

judging by chains jailer is as much of a prisoner as everyone else in the maw

also i'm curious if they hid his face in feature overview because he is immportant lore figure(god i he's not arthas, that would be so on the nose), or was it just to make him more misterious