View Poll Results: Which Convenant is your favorite?

Voters
136. This poll is closed
  • Kyrian

25 18.38%
  • Night Fae

34 25.00%
  • Venthyr

51 37.50%
  • Necrolord

26 19.12%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Honestly I have reasons to love them all because as they cycled through them I started slotting my alts in as they fit.

That said, I'm most looking forward to the Venthyr! My main will probably go necrolord because he's more "purple hued darkness" aesthetic, but I have multiple "vampire" aesthetic characters and they will be all over the Venthyr!

Quote Originally Posted by Moggie View Post
    This... mostly. I don't entirely agree on the selection here but going in the general direction I'm thinking.

I'm actually surprised the Covenants aren't limited based on classes.
    I would like that, it would encourage people to try new classes and actually level alts.

I main DK so a tough choice between Necrolords and Venthyr. Depends on the yet unreveiled mount/cloak cosmetic rewards.
    Imagine if Venthyr get an actual gothic carriage like the one in the trailer.

15+ Year Old Account
    Whatever the most dps one turns out to be

10+ Year Old Account
    I’m doing all 4 with my characters, but with my main (Blood Elf Warlock) it’ll for sure be the Venthyr. The gothic aesthetic is right up my alley.
    ”I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me."-Sylvanas Windrunner

Venthyr, but I think that'll be the bandwagon choice too, so I might go the undead one. I don't see myself in the other two, not on my main at least.

I'm pretty edgy so I like the dracula one.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll probably do all of them across my 12 alts, but ultimately what decides which one I pick is the class specific ability they provide. Assuming the abilities aren't gamebreaking and mandatory to stay competitive, I'll go w/ the Necrolord. Love me some Draka.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think I like the Venthyr the most only because of their zone. Night Fae look pretty cool too. Don't really care that much about the armor sets though. A bit too much going on with them for me. I like the simpler looking armor sets.

I like all of them but as I love nature I probably will stuck with Night Fae on my main.
    Quote Originally Posted by Irian View Post
    I love how many people go the "fuck feminism!! ruining society!" Never change, "/r/incels" champion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    No more eeeelves!

I like all of them somewhat, but I have to go with the Maldraxxus. The Necrolords look cool and I love the EPL vibe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Atticon View Post
    I main DK so a tough choice between Necrolords and Venthyr. Depends on the yet unreveiled mount/cloak cosmetic rewards.
    Imagine if Venthyr get an actual gothic carriage like the one in the trailer.

They showed concepts of one of the cloaks. (Kyrian get more than one, so I assume the other Covenants do, too)

I like all of them except the Night Fae which just felt too 'bland' and already done before, and after Val'sharah and Druid Order Hall throughout Legion, i'm not ready for another dose of it.

The other 3 are super cool, and i can already imagine which of my chars goes where. Venthyr in particular look super cool. Can't wait to see all of their possible customization.

Lemme just get real sis.

Most Girls will pick Night Fey
    Most you-know-who will pick Kyrian
    Gothic/emo kid will go for ventyr
    Most guys will go for Necrolord.

Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    I like all of them except the Night Fae which just felt too 'bland' and already done before, and after Val'sharah and Druid Order Hall throughout Legion, i'm not ready for another dose of it.

The other 3 are super cool, and i can already imagine which of my chars goes where. Venthyr in particular look super cool. Can't wait to see all of their possible customization.
    Frankly, Ardenweald just looks like Shadowmoon Valley to me.
    I mean, it makes sense that the Shadowlands has a druidic section, but it isn't the most exciting part of it for me.

Vampy bois and Necrolords look neat to me
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

The one with the gargoyle shoulders ! :v

10+ Year Old Account
    The gothic look of Venthyr appeals to me. Hopefully they aren't over the top edgy.

Aint nobody got time for tombstone and candles on their shoulder.

Necrolords are growing on me.

Venthyr and Kyrian are my most liked.
    Followed by Necrolord.
    Bringing up the rear in dead last Night Fae (I’ve never liked Nelf-Druid-Emerald Dream aesthetics)