Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    how? the writing is shit and Sylvanas is Kerrigan on steroids

Off screen horse shit. This team is done, they have nothing to offer

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    and we will get Sylvanas threads unfortunately.

WoW shadow, uuuuuu I'm so scared

she wasn't really OP then.

but yeah, crap writing is crap writing fam.

- - - Updated - - -

not every explanation will great though.

I don't care if she is amped by Titans.
    Lmao. Believe what you wanna believe in then. Fucking idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Stardrift View Post
    Lmao. Believe what you wanna believe in then. Fucking idiot
    why insults

why insults
    The tone of condescension and refusal to use your head. Just gonna speak to you how you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Stardrift View Post
    The tone of condescension and refusal to use your head. Just gonna speak to you how you are.
    fair enough.

it still hurts my feelings... every single one of them

Quote Originally Posted by ButterBeast View Post
    Getting this emotionally invested in warcraft characters lul.
    If you aren't emotional invested in the characters you should have left the game and the WOWMMOChampion section long ago.

The payoff for art/entertainment is emotional engagement, if you're not getting that from WOW I don't understand why you're engaging with the community, or the game, or forums regarding the game.

5+ Year Old Account
    there is an expansion called Battle for Azeroth.

in it, the writing is shit.

in patch 8.2.5 we saw Sylvanas using some power which was never forshadowed before but we should accept it because it looks cool.

apparently it's enough to solo the entire Icecrown Citadel+LK.
    This sums it up perfectly.
    “I've noticed that everybody that is for abortion has already been born.”
    ― Ronald Regan

Quote Originally Posted by varren View Post
    how? the writing is shit and Sylvanas is Kerrigan on steroids
    Kerrigan is so far above sylvanas, even before becoming a xel'naga. Kerrigan causes continent wide storms and bust through steel as if it was paper and is mostly bullet proof.

Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    Hello 8-postcount poster Welcome to the forum your question was answered in full by Ion thanks for playing.
    If he pays attention to what Ion said, he can't come here to the forum and bitch and moan.

When will MMO-C limit new posts from being created by people with less than a certain number of feedback. It's stupid at this point.

I mean, in the same way that Rastakhan won against Zul at Daza'alor. Calling upon help from a higher power entity ^^

She raided The Eternal Palace mythic and got good gear? Seems legit.

Sylvie hurled that stone pillar and broke the Helm with her bare hands

her physical strength alone is off the charts ^^

she can probably rip orcs and tauren in half now

Defeating Bolvar is not such a big deal for me consider no matter from what point of view Bolvar is weaker than Arthas (at least in my opinion), Arthas was pretty much a perfect Lich King as he went from human->DK->LK and had all the powers and knowledge of Ner'zhul and to top it up he had a juicy Shadowmourne with souls inside,( tho now that I think about it and how much Sylvannas seem to get from the souls she gather the fact that Shadowmourne was broken and we defeat Arthas seems BS in way ), what bother me the most is the fact that Sylvanas went from bottom till the top and trash LK and his army on the place where he supposed the be the strongest with zero difficulty, that is the biggers BS in my opinion, no matter what happen LK Bolvar will always look like a joke after this fight in my eyes

Quote Originally Posted by ButterBeast View Post
    Guess we gotta simplify it for the kids today the guy i responded to was calling the lore other people might like cancer because the elf lady in the video game did a thing?

Whats up with you do you think cancer is something you joke about?
    What are you talking about? The post I responded to was ridiculing, not criticizing, people for being emotionally invested in a video game. It had nothing to do with cancer. Maybe you feel you drove home some major stance you have, but the post did not convey that and instead was just an asshole thing to write down. Try again.

hi the world is becoming more and more feminist, to the point that, there are more and more heroes in the movies, more and more female heroes in the games, and every time the woman dominates the world more, and the man, because stupid, he is allowing it to the point where we are now that it is too late, the woman dominates, for this reason, silvanas can defeat the exanimous king, because we are inside a disgusting feminist current. Watch the new thor movie, thor is going to Being a woman, of course I do not plan to see her in the cinema, I will not contribute to this feminist plague.

the truth is that the lich king should be able to overcome sylvanas by far, but with a lot of advantage in fact ... given that the former was paladin + the power of the lich king + the army of the WHOLE plague is, ALL RASGANORTE , almost nothing true, because she has defeated him, BECAUSE SHE IS WORTHY, this could serve as an announcement of compresses made, disgusting.

and nothing, congratulate all those who have paid the pre-purchase, you have made a mistake, so the next expansion will be another shit.

Quote Originally Posted by kaelix1 View Post
    Defeating Bolvar is not such a big deal for me consider no matter from what point of view Bolvar is weaker than Arthas (at least in my opinion), Arthas was pretty much a perfect Lich King as he went from human->DK->LK and had all the powers and knowledge of Ner'zhul and to top it up he had a juicy Shadowmourne with souls inside,( tho now that I think about it and how much Sylvannas seem to get from the souls she gather the fact that Shadowmourne was broken and we defeat Arthas seems BS in way ), what bother me the most is the fact that Sylvanas went from bottom till the top and trash LK and his army on the place where he supposed the be the strongest with zero difficulty, that is the biggers BS in my opinion, no matter what happen LK Bolvar will always look like a joke after this fight in my eyes
    You're terribly confused. Arthas wielded Frostmourne, which you're correct did enhance his powers significantly. However, Bolvar displayed powers that Arthas didn't even wield in his battle with Sylvanas. Slinging large objects through the air, he gained the same knowledge that Arthas did with the Crown and Bolvar wasn't exactly a chump in melee combat as a Paladin. Even without Frostmourne Bolvar as LK would be one of the most powerful entities on Azeroth.

She's farming invincible
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    Go watch the indepth panel from this years blizzcon. They literally explain what you're struggling to understand.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Quote Originally Posted by pally2 View Post
    So what power is she juiced up on that she managed to take on the entire icecrown single handedly, and then defeat Lich King so easely. Its the Lich King ffs, Super powerful being thats also Bolvar, infused by dragonfire and light n sheet
    It's easily explained, people just choose to ignore it.

Bolvar isn't Arthas

Living Sylvanas gave DK Arthas a big fight, Banshee Sylvanas captured and almost killed DK Arthas. Pre-BFA Sylvanas is likely enough to take out Bolvar LK.

The only reason why Bolvar became the LK was because he was going to die, he isn't anywhere near the Arthas LK we know.

It's all right there in the lore.