Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    I mean , de-pruning old skills is good BUT WHERE NEW STUFF? new skills? new artifact weapons HOPE? new class mechanics ?

#GIVEUSBACKARTIFACTWEAPON (skills atleast into base lane spec)
    That will be soulbinding most likely. They just didn't have anything to show here besides the 3 slides with the mad baron guy.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Hatexon View Post
    A lot of people in this thread mus really like their diablo-style loot, AP, Azerite armor, and essences.

Shadowlands look so much better than BFA simply cause all of that is gone.
    This!

I don’t mind being underwhelmed by fixes if they actually come through and fix the game.

I’m tired of “all new systems” that end up being the same mindless grind as the last one. Less is more. If the class design and gameplay is improved in ShadowLands I’m more likely the return to WOW than if they announced “Tinkers! AP3.0, Islands 2.0, Mythic ++ etc”

Community moans for years about losing class identity, one of the most mentioned ones being pally auras.

Get them back and within essentially minutes people are bitching about them coming back.
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    Community moans for years about losing class identity, one of the most mentioned ones being pally auras.

Get them back and within essentially minutes people are bitching about them coming back.
    I think it's mainly the issue that people feel like all of this could've been added through patches.
    I agree with them that it's a bit sparse, but I am also very happy to see them fixing a lot of the issues they've been accumulating since WoD, so I am still happy about the announcements.

Everything shown looks better than BfA, so I'm happy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arawrabearialis View Post
    Personally I'm more excited about this expansion than I have been for one in years.
    Same, tbh.
    Scheduled weekly maintenance caught me by surprise.

What we’ve seen about classes has been fairly thin but based on everything we’ve seen, they have my attention. And that’s much more than they had Thursday. Gonna wait and see what else is to come leading up to release. We’ve got a ways to go.

im very excited for the unpruning.

Silly question: Is this it? I mean, Is there any other thing where they'll explain something about the new exp?

Quote Originally Posted by threadz View Post
    im very excited for the unpruning.
    What unpruning are you talking about? So far it hasn't been much from what I've seen.

10+ Year Old Account
    I could have stood to know a little more. It was less a deep dive than the first couple of paragraphs on the presentation headlines from yesterday.

ProTip: Any thread that begins with some variation of "Anyone else..." or "Am I the only one..." is a lazy thread. Just say what you think, put it out there for people to talk about and stop trying to form tribes. If you're the only one, you'll know it soon enough without having to ask.
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2019-11-02 at 08:40 PM.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Quote Originally Posted by LeifErikson View Post
    Silly question: Is this it? I mean, Is there any other thing where they'll explain something about the new exp?
    As far as formal presentations go that was it, yes. In 25 minutes there will the Q&A which should conclude most of the hard info on wow, the remaining stuff is just an art panel and a nostalgia story panel tomorrow where some of the devs talk about behind the scenes stuff years ago
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Pretty much, no mention of Arthas, no other revelations but the bare bones announcement we got yesterday. It's all about fixing leveling which could have been done in a patch. No tremendous class changes. "Woohoo, look guys, combat rogues use poison again! We removed it to add back in years later and market it as a new expansion, get it!?"

And Battle for Azeroth got flack? Get the hell out of here, BfA already looks 1,000 times better than this. Covenant reps, leveling re-tool, class touch ups and level squish. This is our expansion, folks. Enjoy it. We deserve it for shitting on BfA so long. Blizzard will deserve the underwhelming performance no doubt. First time since Warlords of Draenor I haven't been excited for a new expansion. Looks like it's time for another 3 year break.
    See Blizz makes changes and the "community" freaks out and constantly complains that Blizz doesn't listen to them. Well, Blizz listened to them, gave them the changes they wanted, and they are still mad.
    It is literally impossible for Blizz to do anything that doesn't end in edgelord bitching

I'm still very excited. As usual people will keep spamming that WoW is dying or dead on this forum while they keep playing every day.
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Pretty much, no mention of Arthas, no other revelations but the bare bones announcement we got yesterday. It's all about fixing leveling which could have been done in a patch. No tremendous class changes. "Woohoo, look guys, combat rogues use poison again! We removed it to add back in years later and market it as a new expansion, get it!?"
    Can you please take your logic and reasoning to some of the other threads as well? Getting real tired of seeing people being told they're just being negative when they should be happy that Paladin Auras are finally coming back after players have wanted them back for years.

Like... of course we're being negative! Players had told Blizzard not to remove these abilities from the beta of the expansion they were removed from. They should have been added BACK to the game in the very next patch after release. These should not have been announced as the big class changes lol

Quote Originally Posted by Theangryone View Post
    See Blizz makes changes and the "community" freaks out and constantly complains that Blizz doesn't listen to them. Well, Blizz listened to them, gave them the changes they wanted, and they are still mad.
    It is literally impossible for Blizz to do anything that doesn't end in edgelord bitching
    Maybe it's because they simply went with the ultimate low effort approach and basically gave us nothing? Jesus Christ, these aren't fucking binary issues.

"Players wanted unpruning. Blizzard gave them back 2 pruned abilities. Why are they not happy? "

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    Maybe it's because they simply went with the ultimate low effort approach and basically gave us nothing? Jesus Christ, these aren't fucking binary issues.

"Players wanted unpruning. Blizzard gave them back 2 pruned abilities. Why are they not happy? "

It isn't even that though. It's not like I'm upset we're getting two abilities back only. That's fine. The problem is that this is supposed to be some big thing to get hyped about a new expansion over. This isn't expansion content. This was stuff that should have not gone live (since players complained about it in the beta before they were officially removed in game) OR this is stuff that should have come back to the game the very next patch after the expansion released that removed them. That's the problem and that's why there are so many people who are being negative. I don't know why people don't seem to get that.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post

"Here's some of the abilities coming back"
    Players" haven't played it yet but it's not good enough and it sucks"
    Thanks for proving my point

15+ Year Old Account
    Finally after tens of thousands of threads and cries from countless players.....

Ritual of Doom is being brought back.

Wow, that just made warlocks everywhere rejoice that....

What, wait... no one asked for it???
    The most persecuted minority is the individual.

I loved the expansion-reveal and all, but that dive was kinda shallow if you ask me.
    When it was over I thought I had tuned into the wrong stream

Very little to no information on loot systems. By far the most important thing in an MMORPG.