Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    The raiding scene disagrees with you on the state of the game not being that close to needing dramatic action.
    Not enough players around to do the content is a problem Alliance is facing and its getting worse every tier and most guilds quit or switch to Horde.
    It's getting worse in a bad expansion when we're deep into 8.2.5. This isn't a case of faction balance, even though there are more horde than alliance. It has to do with the fact that people are bored with EP and more specifically, bored with the entirety of BFA. Again, this shouldn't be an issue in 8.3 when people return and 100% won't be a problem when shadowlands launches. The beginning of expansions never have issues with players. Besides, this only affects mythic raiding, not raiding as a whole. I haven't done a single heroic raid with people on my realm since week 2.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really don't mind having separate factions, they just need to be more balanced. Sharding also frequently ruins world pvp as big groups of one faction spawn in.

Sick. The Alliance's raider pool size has to be 1/10th of the Hordes at this point and it is disgusting how hard it is to get anyone good to raid with on Alliance. Was kinda hoping this expansion would solve that but I guess Ion has too much of a hard on for Horde vs Alliance nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    I want crossfaction pve. Draenei are my choice but can't play them as 90% of my friends are horde. Sad.
    I just want a boob race for Horde as well. You alliance have it good with your Draenei, Night elves, and Humans.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SkagenRora View Post
    I just want a boob race for Horde as well. You alliance have it good with your Draenei, Night elves, and Humans.
    Horde has double Taurens.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    It's getting worse in a bad expansion when we're deep into 8.2.5. This isn't a case of faction balance, even though there are more horde than alliance. It has to do with the fact that people are bored with EP and more specifically, bored with the entirety of BFA. Again, this shouldn't be an issue in 8.3 when people return and 100% won't be a problem when shadowlands launches. The beginning of expansions never have issues with players. Besides, this only affects mythic raiding, not raiding as a whole. I haven't done a single heroic raid with people on my realm since week 2.
    This is a problem that has been growing for several expansions now. Its not a new thing or related to mid expansion droughts.
    Nor do I buy that its only a problem for Mythic, Alliance guilds everywhere are dying or switching to Horde. Sure cross server play hides it a bit but the problem is still there.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by SkagenRora View Post
    Troll and Zanadalari not enough?

As long as you don't mind the lack of shoes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    Troll and Zanadalari not enough?

As long as you don't mind the lack of shoes.
    Imagine a troll in high heals...
    "Je vous répondrai par la bouche de mes canons!"

So they just don't care about the Alliance raiding scene then? I suppose getting everyone remotely serious about raiding to pay for a transfer is more $$$ in the short term.

Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    So pretty the difference between enabling warmorde on or off? I can either choose to play along side them or I can choose to kill them. What you want is idiotic and goes against the core fundamentals of what makes WoW... WoW. As a human, I can't forget that horde raped/murdered my village. Same goes for an orc troll or any other horde race. While you might be quick to overlook the lore, the game won't.
    Why not? NPCs have been just fine working cross faction since vanilla. One of the main selling points of Legion was that even the player characters were getting fed up with their factions and fucked off to solve shit with their class orders.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KaiserSolarius View Post
    But he's right in his reasoning: the Horde/Alliance conflict is the pillar of Warcraft since the first game. Removing it totally would be like removing the Sith and Jedi opposition from Star Wars. If you don't like the principle of Faction War, then you don't really like Warcraft.
    BUT that doesn't mean you can't argue that the conflict has been very poorly written for a long time, because it has been.
    I agree that it is a pillar of the game, but it is a well-worn pillar.

The constant 'allies, enemies, allies, enemies, allies, enemies' is the most redundant thread in their whole storybook. Anyone in that world with a functioning brain would understand by this point that H/A need each other to have any chance against the Burning Legions, Void lords, etc of the world.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aurrora View Post
    Why not? NPCs have been just fine working cross faction since vanilla. One of the main selling points of Legion was that even the player characters were getting fed up with their factions and fucked off to solve shit with their class orders.
    It was nice too.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Quote Originally Posted by KaiserSolarius View Post
    But he's right in his reasoning: the Horde/Alliance conflict is the pillar of Warcraft since the first game. Removing it totally would be like removing the Sith and Jedi opposition from Star Wars. If you don't like the principle of Faction War, then you don't really like Warcraft.
    BUT that doesn't mean you can't argue that the conflict has been very poorly written for a long time, because it has been.
    The difference is that the Sith and Empire vs Jedi and Republic war actually makes sense. The factions are very different and it makes sense for them to be enemies. The Horde and Alliance war stopped making sense as early as Wrath when the Alliance started accepting dark outcasts too. The only way to justify it would be for the Horde to actually turn dark and mean it. Unfortunately every time that looks like it might happen the rest of the faction rebels and helps the enemy instead. Shadowlands looks pretty good to me for the most part but not removing the factions is a bitter yet unsurprising disappointment.

Wow. BfA is now retroactively worse. People who actually like Sylvanas should be super fucking pissed now that the ONLY reason for BfA’s dumpster fire story was to smack her with the villain bat as hard as anyone has ever been smacked with it.

So I suppose some people can now finally chill the fuck out about "War in WarCraft".

But in the end we will again get moronic reasons for the Horde and Alliance to fight in the future, cause FACTION CONFLICT.
    The game has to move forward, someday.
    P.S.
    But I do dare anyone deny that this would help with raiding and dungeons, especially on the small realms.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post
    Wow. BfA is now retroactively worse. People who actually like Sylvanas should be super fucking pissed now that the ONLY reason for BfA’s dumpster fire story was to smack her with the villain bat as hard as anyone has ever been smacked with it.
    Yep, if her leaving does nothing to abolish factions, I lose my favorite faction leaders and gain absolutely nothing from it to make up for it.

Ofc they will stay, do you think they are so naive to implement x-faction when faction trasnfers cost 30€?
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurrora View Post
    I agree with solve shit in their class orders, but no one, shape or form, did our characters state "Fuck the alliance" or "Fuck the horde" never.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Rest in peace mythic raiding and high keys for Alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamSlaveOne View Post
    Rest in peace mythic raiding and high keys for Alliance.
    Oh no, the minuscule percentage of Alliance players that mythic raid will be devastated.
    change can't wait.

Hi.

I will never go Horde, and my Alliance guild will always get cutting edge, every tier.

It is a choice.
    Last edited by MilesMcStyles; 2019-11-02 at 10:13 PM.