Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    This is not new they always only awnswer the more lore focused or aesthetics focused questions.

Quote Originally Posted by roahn the warlock View Post
    Seems like a fight for democracy, as an American that's a 10/10 for me. And yeah, I guess all Marketing Departments and agencies can shut down. Talking about something isn't a call to action for others. We can pack it up boys. Word of mouth only from here-on-out. Nice semantics argument though, pick that one up in 2012?
    So you got nothing then. Guess i'm done here.

Seem unlikely that it will. Flying was nice in TBC because all it did was allow you to access higher areas at max level. Now that everyone can zoomie around at 330% speed it's just a time saver. Their options are "Force flying back to 60% with 100% being only if you got hella gold." Which everyone would despise. Or simply just make it something you earn. That being said, I do believe it should unlock at part 1. Waiting for a part 2 always seemed silly to me.

It also worked in TBC because it was on a floating rock. Playing through classic, the world seems so much bigger because they can use movie magic to make it look that way. Classic Stormwind seems so much grander than current SW cause they had to remove all the painted backdrops.
    See, exactly this. I hate Pathfinder, you like Pathfinder, but we both agree that it should unlock at part 1. We both want to actually compromise on that, and Blizzard is like "NO THAT'S NOT ALLOWED!" because there's like 10 people who want flying to not exist at all (even though they already tried that in WoD and got enormous blowback so it's never gonna happen) and I guess we have to cater to them for some reason even though Classic WoW exists. It's frustrating.

So is the jailor the shadowy figure in chains? If not, then why is everyone asking about the least important of the two and not the shadowy chained figure?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Razaron View Post
    https://twitter.com/TaliesinEvitel/s...58204566695937

For those complaining about them taking up time.
    There are still plenty of questions online. I just checked the WoW QnA forum post. I dont see why they couldnt take some of those...
    MSI GTX 970 - MSI Z170A Gaming M7 - Intel Core i7 6700k @ 4.6GHz - 32GB Corsair Vengence 2400MHz - 500GB SSD Samsung 850 EVO - 1TB WD HDD

looks like the free HK stuff is staying in the VoD at least for now

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero3 View Post
    So is the jailor the shadowy figure in chains? If not, then why is everyone asking about the least important of the two and not the shadowy chained figure?
    the dude in chains is the jailor. Safe to Assume he's be chained by a bigger bad. I assume it was the nazritheim.
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowater View Post
    Sure thats fair, the set question was good. But he still wasted alot of time with jokes etc. But when he started hinting to his ideas from his youtube videos i got annoyed. People had questions about the expansion and he asked about his ideas, such things he could do after since he is already their guest host. I think Q&A should be the regular people asking devs because ots the only time they can. Youtubers like him who even got invited as a guest usually get a personal interview that they release when blizzcon has ended.
    He didn't waste time...he said on his twitter they ran out of questions. Blame blizz for question selection quotas (and which ones are chosen)/format not the hosts... They're given a very specific and narrow brief of what to do at events like that - as you said its not their personal interview but an entertainment event that blizz is pretty much scripting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mafayu View Post
    So you got nothing then. Guess i'm done here.
    Your whole argumentative tactics are all very 10 years ago. Get some new material. The Ben Shapiro style here is boring. But you equate human rights to politics so I already kinda know your range on issues is pretty tied to a political "side". Also boring.
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

Your whole argumentative tactics are all very 10 years ago. Get some new material. The Ben Shapiro style here is boring. But you equate human rights to politics so I already kinda know your range on issues is pretty tied to a political "side". Also boring.
    I offered you a chance to explain how you thought he was helping, and you spew some bs about 10 years ago. Look at yourself man.

Quote Originally Posted by Yzak View Post
    Yeah, I gave it that much credit with my first post in here in that the whole thing felt a little more scripted this year with the whole Hong Kong issue. But apparently me voicing my thoughts and opinions is too much to handle for someone in here. And that's not aimed at you btw. ^^
    Oh I get that, I just think its a shame to direct the criticism at the hosts rather than Blizz, because the hosts would have had almost nothing (if anything) to do with the format, what and how many questions were selected. Honestly, they could've been replaced by any streamer/youtube and the end result (the answers we got) would have been the same

Got it, you're a fan and can't handle someone questioning them. Good for you.
    I enjoy their content, not going to lie. It seems most people their had a good time too, I'm sorry you got upset about them hosting. Must suck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Temp1on2 View Post
    He didn't waste time...he said on his twitter they ran out of questions. Blame blizz for question selection quotas (and which ones are chosen)/format not the hosts... They're given a very specific and narrow brief of what to do at events like that - as you said its not their personal interview but an entertainment event that blizz is pretty much scripting.
    They made a forum post where people could ask questions online. Plenty of good questions there, so you mean out of all the questions on yhe forums they picked 1 or was it 2? Then I dont understand why they made a forum post to begin with if they arent gonna bring up the questions there. I understand that they can run out of questions in person but all of us with virtual tickets are a safe bet to just stack up on questions because we cant say anything offensive and its easy to skip aöready answered questions.
    But maybe you are right, blizzard just ignored everyone that asked questions in the forum, the questions that normally are there to fill in when there are a problem on the floor or no more questions in the line.
    MSI GTX 970 - MSI Z170A Gaming M7 - Intel Core i7 6700k @ 4.6GHz - 32GB Corsair Vengence 2400MHz - 500GB SSD Samsung 850 EVO - 1TB WD HDD

For someone that paid for the ticket and only got about what 20~ questions out of a Q&A for one of their biggest; if not biggest, titles there.. Yeah, must really suck for them. Didn't cost me a thing. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

However clearly you have a problem with those giving feedback around the two.
    You do realise there was no more questioners left with 5 mins to go? Again I'm sorry you didn't enjoy the annual Blizzcon Q&A experience. Must suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    Fuck off with your free hong kong shit............ fuck you
    I hope you fuckin rot in chinese concentration camp with your kidney cut out you fuckin scum piece of shit being.

Quote Originally Posted by Babadoo View Post
    I hope you fuckin rot in chinese concentration camp with your kidney cut out you fuckin scum piece of shit being.
    Friendly place this.

Right, because there weren't hundreds of questions online or hundreds in the crowd. Keep white knighting mate. Maybe they'll acknowledge you. ^^

But I've better things to do mate, get that last word in. I believe in you.
    Last word? What is this kindergarden. I told you, it must suck that you didn't enjoy it. I'm sorry you're so rattled.

- - - Updated - - -

There are still plenty of questions online. I just checked the WoW QnA forum post. I dont see why they couldnt take some of those...
    I don't know, maybe Blizzard only vetoed so many. Blizzcon Q&A is always a more a laugh anyway, casual questions that spread the entire Warcraft universe. Was glad to see Red Shirt Guy back, shame he didn't ask a lore question.

Your whole argumentative tactics are all very 10 years ago.
    How to argue is a trend thing now? I did not know that logic and reasoning had an expiration date and we had to develop new methods. I need to inform my professors! What they have told me to use to argue points in papers is old and no longer valid!

And Oh..

FREE HONG KONG!!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Razaron View Post
    You do realise Tali was asking questions from the internet? If it wasn’t him, it would of been someone else. Get with the format.
    Evitel had the questions from the internet. All of talis questions seemed like they were taken directly from his blizzcon prediction video.
    And they are meant to say who asked the question if it's from the internet, like they did with hazels question.
    But you might be right, but as someone who has followed them for a very long time it seems more like he is just his usual self and can't control it.

Evitel had the questions from the internet. All of talis questions seemed like they were taken directly from his blizzcon prediction video.
    And they are meant to say who asked the question if it's from the internet, like they did with hazels question.
    But you might be right, but as someone who has followed them for a very long time it seems more like he is just his usual self and can't control it.
    The hippo question was definetly his, I give you that.