Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Razaron View Post
    Friendly place this.
    Yes when it comes to as important things as freedom of Hong Kong.

Quote Originally Posted by Babadoo View Post
    I hope you fuckin rot in chinese concentration camp with your kidney cut out you fuckin scum piece of shit being.
    Don't become what you hate.

By far the worst Q/A I have seen. Maybe 1 or 2 interesting questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Yzak View Post
    Oh I fully agree especially if this was indeed more scripted, blame would then fall to Blizzard, but without someone stepping in and saying 'hey, this year it's a bit more scripted...' we really have no way addressing either point as fact, so both have to be assumed as possibilities. Like I said I have no grudge against T&E, but this just unfortunately comes down on them.
    I mean its pretty obvious that blizz at the very very least set how many questions could be asked and vetted them, hence why they said they ran out of questions - if it wasn't down to Blizz they couldn't have run out, they would have just keep asking. So I think it's a little disingenuous to say its either or.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowater View Post
    They made a forum post where people could ask questions online. Plenty of good questions there, so you mean out of all the questions on yhe forums they picked 1 or was it 2? Then I dont understand why they made a forum post to begin with if they arent gonna bring up the questions there. I understand that they can run out of questions in person but all of us with virtual tickets are a safe bet to just stack up on questions because we cant say anything offensive and its easy to skip aöready answered questions.
    But maybe you are right, blizzard just ignored everyone that asked questions in the forum, the questions that normally are there to fill in when there are a problem on the floor or no more questions in the line.
    I'm saying they clearly didn't pick the questions, or if they did they were set a hard limit on what those questions were and had them vetted beforehand. If this was not the case, like you state, they could have continued asking questions and could not have 'run out' of questions. T&E are fairly straightforward if they hadn't indeed run out of questions they'd just post something like they were sorry they couldn't get to them...why lie?

This is a blizz event (as opposed to an interview), T&E clearly didn't organise it whatsoever so to complain about them personally with regards to format is not just misplaced but redundant because they wouldn't have had control over the infrastructure.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    No retcons here, just new information. Now we also know who was behind Vol'jin dying at the Broken Shore; it was a trick by both her and the Jailer.
    You mean sylvanas own internal monologue, cursing Vol'jin and his loa for making her warchief? That is not a retcon from your perspective?

Quote Originally Posted by Yzak View Post
    Yeah, that's also a fair point.
    Unfortunately I just think it's blizz not wanting to address too much. I mean the entire event has been light on specifics to be honest (could be a good or bad thing, like not wanting to over-promise and then have to cut cut cut or that they aren't as far in development as they'd like meaning longer period between end of BfA and launch)

10+ Year Old Account
    Expansion literally has flying angels, Anima Dragons as well as other airborne monsters I'm sure
    "lol Pathfinder again."

Guess I'll wait until it's half price again.

Nobody asked about Arthas, really?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowater View Post
    Sure thats fair, the set question was good. But he still wasted alot of time with jokes etc. But when he started hinting to his ideas from his youtube videos i got annoyed. People had questions about the expansion and he asked about his ideas, such things he could do after since he is already their guest host. I think Q&A should be the regular people asking devs because ots the only time they can. Youtubers like him who even got invited as a guest usually get a personal interview that they release when blizzcon has ended.
    I will say he did drag a few of his jokes out a bit longer then need be, and there was a point where he was asking his 3rd question in a row to the devs and I was kind of like okay it's grate that you're here but at the very least try and keep your own questions to the size and amount that everyone else got. That being said I won't say he went way over the line, it was more just minor things for me at least.

As an aside I do wish these panels (not just Q/A but all of them) where a bit longer as well. It could just be me, but I could have sworn we used to got longer sets in the 1-1:15 range in the past, not these "fun" size 45 min segments. Especially now considering we lost the Heroes of the storm league so that stage space and time should have been available so as not to crowed the event from the longer panels...

When idiots bring politics into the mix, we get far less rewarding and organic Q&A's.

Shame. But, at least I got 1 answer I was looking for, namely:

Q: How will heritage armor be obtained with the leveling changes?
    A:You will obtain the heritage armor by leveling an allied race to the new level cap.

THANK.THE.LAWD!! Getting Mag'har and Highmountain and Nightborne to 110 was QUITE enough, thanks!

We will want to kill nzoth a lot?

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Ooop, someone said "Free HK" in the Q&A. That made Tali uncomfortable.
    There's more then one person if you've watched this video.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GN9vjuGUdjU Even a guy in a winnie the pooh suit.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    Those dipshits don't care about HK, they want their 15 minutes of fame like that april fools joke guy. If they really wanted to make a statement, they wouldn't have went in the first place.
    Yes, this exactly! Blizzard still got their money, so not sure if they are just really dumb and think shouting something while paying them money does something for another country on the other side of the planet...or..idk. Probably just really dumb. Either way, Blizzard came out on top with this whole thing because of all the free publicity.

Idk if I should be sad or thankful for this being the first ever expansion reveal I have zero chance of pre-ordering from hype. I even pre-ordered WoD because the hype got to me!

After seeing the opening ceremony I kept thinking "maybe the deep dive will reveal what becomes the hook of this expansion". Then I thought "maybe the Q/A will reveal quivers for hunters again, at long last", but neh, maybe this is my chance to break the 15 year old cycle with WoW after all.

This is mmo-champ forums, not a place for the freedom of Hong Kong. Nothing anyone says here will have even the tiniest effect on that. If anything the people that keep blasting that shit here hurt their "cause" more than help it, because it turns most people off to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    When idiots bring politics into the mix, we get far less rewarding and organic Q&A's.

Shame. But, at least I got 1 answer I was looking for, namely:

Q: How will heritage armor be obtained with the leveling changes?
    A:You will obtain the heritage armor by leveling an allied race to the new level cap.

THANK.THE.LAWD!! Getting Mag'har and Highmountain and Nightborne to 110 was QUITE enough, thanks!
    But after the conversion won't the new level cap of 60 be equivalent to around level 140?
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

Very disappointed with the questions being picked.

Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post
    But after the conversion won't the new level cap of 60 be equivalent to around level 140?
    It'll be a faster experience.

Finally they're admitting that the leveling experience doesn't need to pander to the perpetual Classic levelers to feel good.

Liberate Hong Kong, the revolution of our times!