Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodmoth13 View Post
    Nowhere, just a deduction from what was seen so far. Sandfury, shadow trolls etc with tats, wildhammer variations. Its not hard to guess that high elves, being the low hanging fruit they are, will be on the menu. Warcraft 2 rangers with tats and stuff.
    Not saying anything is confirmed, but i think its VERY likely
    So... nobody actually said that, then. Okay.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    As noted by Dark Legacy Comics in 2009. Only took them 10 years.

Click for full comic.
    Speciation Is Gradual

Quote Originally Posted by nysisyn View Post
    Undead :
    - Full bone options
    I might just reroll every single one of my characters to be part of that glorious skeleton army.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

One thing people should think about when it comes to requesting High Elf customization to either the Blood Elves or the Void Elves is whether the racials for either fits HE. It would be really cool when new customization actually change the group you’re from, the racials will change too. I can’t see them doing this though as customization can be done at the barber.

Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    That’s a good point.
    I have been around long enough and should probably know better by now.
    I think the whole Sylvanas working with the jailer since she threw herself off Icecrown and the fact that the Chronicles are somehow written from the Titans point of view and could be changed on a whim now lead me to believe that anything can happen and I shouldn’t be bothered anymore aboit anything lol

- - - Updated - - -

Because blood elves are on the horde and should remain horde exclusive.

They should just let players group up cross faction instead, but they’ve already said that they didn’t want high elves on the alliance. They want that look to be exclusive to the blood elves
    Then why did they give us Void Elves? They are more so Blood Elves than High Elves are.

10+ Year Old Account
    No bones and broken armor female undead sounds like a great fit for my rogue alt.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinhart11 View Post
    Fuck off, you triggered virtual signaling, progressive moron. Reading comprehension is non existant i see. The culture, the architecture, the whole look of the Seven Kingdoms is based on European People.

And as i clearly stated, these humans who look like asians or blacks deserve their own culture, cities, regions, looks. So i literally said that they should get more attention and not just be a small, weird, minor, less important addition to the current human faction of Stormwind. Which makes your retarded comment way more racist than mine, because you're appaerently completely fine with them being just some skins with no proper background what so ever. But of course crazy leftists like you are too stupid to even notice that. Good thing morons like you constantly show who the real racists are.

God am i tired of the endless retardation of your kind.
    there is no need for a different cultures or architecture for there to be different races as humans in wow didn't come about the same way humans in real life did.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodmoth13 View Post
    being an entire different race seems to just be a random mutation...
    at some point you have to acknowledge that your consternation over this is simply an embedded white supremacist paradigm where, even in a fantasy game, non-white human faces can't be present without being an anomaly, a disruption, a "mutation." Your quintessentially racist suggestion is that world-building is necessary to literally distance White from Other, so that the humans you see on the fantasy screen can be as neatly racialized as they are in the real world.

I wonder if no bones actually makes the armor seamless. If so, you can finally play Plate Undead without it looking like absolute trash.

Cool, so after Sylvanas, it seems all of the Undead will just be living creatures

Next thing you know is Mechagnome without any mecha part

Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    Then why did they give us Void Elves? They are more so Blood Elves than High Elves are.
    Because the Blood Elves are pure or some shit now ever since TBC. Canonically they've stopped using Fel Magic since they have the sunwell back. They're not really dark and edgy anymore I guess. Void Elves were given because they match Alleria and they have a unique coloring scheme that makes them stand out as clearly not a Blood Elf despite having the same animations.

I have to admit the Black and Asian human options look kind of weird to me, since the current human models (specifically the males) don't particularly look like real life white men, while these customization options seem like they're representing real life people.

If they throw the alliance a bone and give the void elves some HE skins and hair, I hope they go the other way too and add some completely voided skin textures too.

(I also really want the "wings" from their heritage set as a back slot with other armour)
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Quote Originally Posted by hitman84 View Post
    we better get natural skin tones for Void Elves
    Could see them targetting core races for 9.0 and then having allied races in later patches.

Would be nice if they could separate tatoos from skins for maghar and fix Nightborne eyes etc :P.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    customization is a minor thing for things who are not subrace, or not different enough, allied races are bigger

example, wildhammer are just normal dwarves with tattoos, no sense to put an allied race, when you can just put that option on then
    You can argue that for Dark Iron Dwarves, Zandalari trolls and ESPECIALLY Mag'har Orcs... as just being Dwarves, Trolls and Orcs. Only reason you see them today as different is because they made them different via stats and abilities.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Cool, so after Sylvanas, it seems all of the Undead will just be living creatures

Next thing you know is Mechagnome without any mecha part
    Why not? they were already more than halfway there when they announced them. >_<

I'm still so confused as to how they thought making parapalegic regular gnomes is what people wanted, and not the awesome Clockwork Mechagnomes from Northrend. >_<

Quote Originally Posted by ATZenith View Post
    More upright options. Undead would look amazing with this and the skin features.
    And then add some beard options and you got Nathanos.

Quote Originally Posted by mvaliz View Post
    You can argue that for Dark Iron Dwarves, Zandalari trolls and ESPECIALLY Mag'har Orcs... as just being Dwarves, Trolls and Orcs. Only reason you see them today as different is because they made them different via stats and abilities.
    Far as im concerned, allied races are just customization options that should have been added to core races.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

Customization is always a good addition to the game. The more the better.

Too bad we have gotten used to receiving something so minor disguised as a new expansion feature, when it could easily be implemented as regular updates to the game.

Quote Originally Posted by UnluckyAmateur View Post
    Far as im concerned, allied races are just customization options that should have been added to core races.
    ...pretty much this. Yup. :P

I really want them to add customization rewards as things you can collect in the game. If they give us all these at the start of the expansion I will be disappointed.

I always thought that they could make a new system in the game using the S.E.L.F.I.E. camera. Like have NPC's with certain customization options placed throughout the world. In order to unlock them you need to be the same gender/race and take a selfie with that NPC which unlocks that option. Think of it like taking a picture of a haircut you want and bringing it to your barber.