Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    "Something something, you can't tell me what to do with my money!"
    You can't appeal to their critical thinking.
    Critical thinking, more like common sense. Not our fault you and him do not have a semblance of it. It should be obvious why many of us want to pre order after this blizzcon.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    so you guaranteed blizz earned even more money. i.e. ppl that pay their sub with gold ensure that they earned 20 bugs instead 13 bugs.

good job.
    Well then how about you give him 13 euros for 13/20 of the gold price of the token, so that he can buy it more cheaply? If not, stop with your good job bullshit.

day-1 pre purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by JarJarBinks View Post
    How am I trolling? Because you prepuchased already and got offended by my opinion about it?
    Your opinion is that people shouldn't by the preorder.

Your post is a command.

Sort out the difference and you'll understand the "warm" welcome your post on a burner account received.

Side note: Bought the epic edition on day 1 of Blizzcon and already farmed up my transmog.

Dont give blizz your hard earned money before they have proven themselves worthy of making a good expansion.

Shadowlands was just announced and we know little of it yet. Theres still a year left of BFA.

Dont give them your money before you really know what you get for it.

Thats all.
    there is no possible way i won't buy it anyway when it releases, and thanks to that pre-purchase i will lvl my zandalari dk faster, i literally see no possible downside here in pre-purchasing it

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I cant post on official forums without sub. And didnt have account here (used to do years ago but dont remember it).

That aside can people actually come with real arguments of why they prepurchase? Instead of "oh i buy already and dont care bout your opinions!" yet you post in this topic?
    pretty simple ITS MY FUCKING MONEY and i can do whatever i want with it .. even if the expansion sux i get atleast 1 month or 2 out of it which is more than 60 bucks worth compared to console games which last a week for the same price .. so please if you don't wanna give blizz money and be one of these SJW/China haters boycott kids so be it but keep it to yourself and don't advice other what they should do with their money thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sevyvia View Post
    You're not going to reach anyone who's susceptible to hype with this kind of post anyway. Predictably, it's going to devolve into people who prepurchased coming in to defend their decision to randoms on the internet, and people who didn't prepurchase coming in to defend their stance to randoms on the internet.

For what it's worth, I'm not prepurchasing. But if you really want to think strategically, from a financial point of view, refunds actually hurt a company more than just not buying, since if enough refunds come through, it impacts their cost for all transactions. So, prepurchasing can be fine, as long as people then just actually refund if they end up seeing something don't like.

Not going to happen, of course, if people are pulled in by one flashy weekend with only general information. Those kinds of customers are too locked in. And lastly, this isn't coming from a place of hatred for anyone, really. I disliked BFA. I want WoW to be good, because it's super fun to play it with my friends, my raid group, whatever. I want Shadowlands to bring back some desire to play the game. But it's far, far too early to tell if it will. The prepurchase rewards aren't going away, so there's no reason to do it already.
    Yea I kinda knew I wouldnt convince anyone with this. People in general are wired a different way nowdays than they used to be. You say people who prepurpchased will defend their decision to do so but so far they havent. Atleast I have my opinion on why you shouldnt do it, but those who do it dont say why you should.

Good point with the refund response. But that also takes in mind that people will actually refund and not just forget about it.

Good post I agree with you. And thanks for giving a humane response.

Dont give blizz your hard earned money before they have proven themselves worthy of making a good expansion.

Shadowlands was just announced and we know little of it yet. Theres still a year left of BFA.

Thats all.
    you wont tell me what to do, ur not my mom

PS: ill buy it regardless of how shit it is and play atleast a month just for the story

Lol, almost every single one of us (including those hating on it the loudest) will play it anyway. Those begging others not to preorder will buy the expansion and play anyway, I don't understand the point of threads like these.
    change can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    Never pre-purchase anything by default.
    That's how I go about new games.

But when it comes to World of Warcraft... I'd say it is 100% certain that I keep playing. Probably most people too. The decision is not if I buy the newest expansion but when. No reason not to buy now to get the extra goodies earlier.

Go away Jar-Jar, nobody likes you!
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

I cant post on official forums without sub. And didnt have account here (used to do years ago but dont remember it).

That aside can people actually come with real arguments of why they prepurchase? Instead of "oh i buy already and dont care bout your opinions!" yet you post in this topic?
    It's their damn money? Nobody has to justify anything to you, wth?
    change can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Soluna View Post

Well then how about you give him 13 euros for 13/20 of the gold price of the token, so that he can buy it more cheaply? If not, stop with your good job bullshit.
    You missed the point. When people point out they pay with gold thay usually say it as if they are screwing over Blizzard by not giving them money. The reality is gold payers support a premium subscription model.

when i look at this thread (and others) i came to the conclusion that blizz has deserved every dollar of their billions because they have a community full of so many UNBELIEVABLE stupid idiots.

slowly i get why blizz piss on their community and laugh at them behind the doors like „lol, look at that idiots“. statements like some of Ions or the classical J. Allen Brack statement „you think you want it but you wont“... i slowly understand from where they comin. and that idiots pay them anyway.

a lot of ppls on this forum are so damn stupid that it hurts. statements from ppl that even dont understand how blizzards clever cashgrab systems like i.e. Tokens work, or statements (imagine the voice of south parks „they took our jooobs“) like „dont tell me what i have to do“ shows how absurd stupid ppl here are.

i am sorry for the OP, who just stated the obviously logical result, that all he got, is the insight in the idiocracy of this community.

i accept every ban, just to say it again:

Hell, are some ppl of you stupid. You are more stupid than a piece of wood. And you deserve the worst game possible, because you idiots are WAY too stupid to not pay them anyway. Hell, is this community full of brainless idiots, even an ape could outperform.

Infracted:Flaming {MoanaLisa}
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2019-11-03 at 06:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Soluna View Post
    How about you open your eyes and see that what Shadowlands is about is actually interesting for most of us? You have 0 clue if you think we know nothing of it. The same old content will be awesome/even better as always, and the new systems/refining of old systems seems great. I don't care that I didn't get void tinkerer.
    Dont get me wrong I have intereset in Shadowlands aswell. And we know next to nothing what will come. There will be a new tower climb content, classes will "unprune" and the usual new areas/dungeons. How do you know the content will be better "as always" if you havent seen what it is? There isnt even an alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    Because I've enjoyed wow for years, and the chances that this will change with Shadowlands are close to zero. Preordering might be risky in the case of new games, but not with WoW, at least not for me. Sure, some things are different in different expansions, but the core I'm interested in is not changing.

I also don't buy many games, so it's not a big deal for me money wise.

A better question would be: why do you care? Especially as someone who doesn't even play the game?
    Why do I care? Because I care about the game. I have played it for years. Im not currently subbed becasue I believe the game is in a bad state. I want it to be good (obviously). I think blizz would be more obliged to make the game better if they didnt already get all their money without proving their worth.

Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    Your opinion is that people shouldn't by the preorder.

Your post is a command.

Sort out the difference and you'll understand the "warm" welcome your post on a burner account received.

Side note: Bought the epic edition on day 1 of Blizzcon and already farmed up my transmog.
    Yea my topic name/post wouldnt be considered "warm welcome". Its to get the clicks and replys. and it seems to be working. just like headlines in newspapers or clickbait videos on youtube.

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't been disappointment by any WoW expansion outside of Cata and WoD... so I pre-ordered as I have been doing since WotLK.

Seems to be I am one of the few who actually liked BfA, I enjoyed it. I had plenty of stuff to do, and had fun raiding and doing mythic+. lore was a bit messy but still enjoyable when it was done right (The Jaina redemption storyline), And Legion was one of my favourite expansions since WotLK.

Blizzard have nothign to prove outside of their horrible practices outside of making awesome games *cough*China*cough*

Plus I usually get my moneys worth with how much I play, even if I don;t play as much as I used to... unless a meteor hits earth then I'll be too dead to care anyway :P

Quote Originally Posted by Beefhamer View Post
    You missed the point. When people point out they pay with gold thay usually say it as if they are screwing over Blizzard by not giving them money. The reality is gold payers support a premium subscription model.

at least a few here are not too stupid to get how blizz is making money with egoism („I dont care. I not pay with real money“) and idiocracy.

the nice thing about ppl that feed them with money by paying with gold is that blizz earns this money for every token ever passed the AH just by doing NOTHING. and because these idiots feeds them with money, by just doing nothing, they have no need to do much great stuff in xpacs also.

when you teach a company they can get rich by doing nothing, i would not expect the hugest investments ever, in the next xpac. so, the nice fact here is: the SAME ppl that teaching blizz that they do not need makin quality for money, are the SAME that yell „no new class!“.

lol, sweet as sugar.
    Last edited by Niwes; 2019-11-03 at 01:07 PM.

my former friend bought the epic edition.

note the word former.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'll do whatever the fuck I want to, thanks.

Thats all.
    If Blizzard released a grey box with 'Expansion #8' written on it with absolutely no info about what it is about half this forum would still buy it on day one. I will do what i always do. Wait till about a month before release when any content they will cut will be known and then buy it. Even the worst expansions are good fun for the first month or two for me.