Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account

Hate the community

I hate the community, maybe i am wrong, i am not 100% sure whats going on here.
    Warcraft 3 was a master piece that was made by blizzard long ago and they didnt ask the community, the made what they wanted and didnt ask anyone.

They scrapped many wc3 reforged things that they wanted to add and even hired the famour chrysky golden. Now its all scrapped coz the community whined.
    They scrapped a lot of things as i understood in WARDLORDS OF DRAENOR. Whole gorgrond was remade and Doomhammers story line removed coz i heard that "there are too many orcs" whiny community. Damn community! should others who didnt whine had started doing it? And i WOULD have liked to see a nice lore behind alternate Doomhammer.

It is you who failed with WOD. It is you the community that destroy their projects (+activision). Let the developers do what they want! leave them alone! its coz of u shadowlands has less to give us coz they are tired of u! If WC3 Reforged will fail its because they changed things (AGAIN) in your request! instead of doing their plan. Blizzard fails coz YOU fail them!

This community sucks so bad. I still remember when they were whining because WOD had nothing to offer, especially reputation wise, and now I've seen loads of people whining because they don't want reps to grind. Millennials' mentality, complain about everything.

Quote Originally Posted by LeifErikson View Post
    This community sucks so bad. I still remember when they were whining because WOD had nothing to offer, especially reputation wise, and now I've seen loads of people whining because they don't want reps to grind. Millennials' mentality, complain about everything.
    Whining about people whining? What does that make you?

Quote Originally Posted by bison91 View Post
    Warcraft 3 was a master piece that was made by blizzard long ago and they didnt ask the community, the made what they wanted and didnt ask anyone.

They scrapped many wc3 reforged things that they wanted to add and even hired the famour chrysky golden. Now its all scrapped coz the community whined.
    They scrapped a lot of things as i understood in WARDLORDS OF DRAENOR. Whole gorgrond was remade and Doomhammers story line removed coz i heard that "there are too many orcs" whiny community. Damn community! should others who didnt whine had started doing it? And i WOULD have liked to see a nice lore behind alternate Doomhammer.

It is you who failed with WOD. It is you the community that destroy their projects (+activision). Let the developers do what they want! leave them alone! its coz of u shadowlands has less to give us coz they are tired of u! If WC3 Reforged will fail its because they changed things (AGAIN) in your request! instead of doing their plan. Blizzard fails coz YOU fail them!
    no it's because of you who ready to accept any shit they make
    there were too many shit eaters during end mop-wod time so that's why we are here

you are bad, fuck you

Thank god they didnt listen to you, now there might be hope for the game

Fuck off Ion

7+ Year Old Account

Lol how is it that after every Blizzcon the Blizzard shills come out in even greater force then usual?

Quote Originally Posted by Tabrotar View Post
    Lol how is it that after every Blizzcon the Blizzard shills come out in even greater force then usual?
    Its only fair the chills come out in full force since the cry babies does, have to be balance in the force.

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Whining about people whining? What does that make you?
    At least he's not whining about people whining over people whining.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tabrotar View Post
    It's almost as weird as every year there being people that hate wow and Blizz with a passion showing up to shit on forums dedicated to wow and blizzard

I agree.
    This community needs some cleansing, I don't know if they should make the subscriptions a lot more expensive to keep the spergs out, or limit complaints, because it's actually quite simple for players, if you like the game, you play it, if not, you don't, you're not supposed to contribute to the end product past giving constructive recommendations and not expecting them to get implemented, and I blame Blizzard to a degree for trying to develop itself around people that seriously ignore what they really want.

The internet has become toxic ever since the peasants were able to afford it, it's become an open space without repercussions where everyone thinks they're welcome even with their disgusting attitudes.

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by Trbn View Post
    no it's because of you who ready to accept any shit they make
    there were too many shit eaters during end mop-wod time so that's why we are here

you are bad, fuck you
    You need Jesus. It's unfortunate how much you're discontent and unhappy with your life and you try to distract yourself from that by insulting others.
    Last edited by Bismarck; 2019-11-03 at 02:15 PM.

For every 1 person complaining on a forum some where, there are 1000 in game, enjoying the game, not saying anything. Exactly why the game is what it is today.

Millennials' mentality, complain about everything.

Ok, boomer

You actually have no proof that they were that much impacted by players feedback. I would say they mostly did what they wanted to do and what was supposed to give them the biggest profit, and then later when the outrage is huge they cave in and give some stuff back and play hero.
    S.H.

Look at the boomer complaining. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin2k View Post
    At least he's not whining about people whining over people whining.

- - - Updated - - -

It's almost as weird as every year there being people that hate wow and Blizz with a passion showing up to shit on forums dedicated to wow and blizzard
    I wasn't whining, I made a comment. Learn to differentiate. It may come in useful when you grow up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bismarck View Post
    I agree.
    This community needs some cleansing, I don't know if they should make the subscriptions a lot more expensive to keep the spergs out, or limit complaints, because it's actually quite simple for players, if you like the game, you play it,if not, you don't, you're not supposed to contribute to the end product past giving constructive recommendations and not expecting them to get implemented, and I blame Blizzard to a degree for trying to develop itself around people that seriously ignore what they really want.

The internet has become toxic ever since the peasants were able to afford it, it's become an open space without repercussions where everyone thinks they're welcome even with their disgusting attitudes.

EDIT:

You need Jesus. It's unfortunate how much you're discontent and unhappy with your life and you try to distract yourself from that by insulting others.
    Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed...chill Martha, you might wake the "peasants" Might want to change your attitude too...seems like you might be up there on a high horse.

Your right, and they are so dense to the situation that they will all reply quoting you to prove it.

I wasn't whining, I made a comment. Learn to differentiate. It may come in useful when you grow up.
    Please stop whining its getting tiresome

Man just stop whining already it's unbecoming..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bmac1191 View Post
    For every 1 person complaining on a forum some where, there are 1000 in game, enjoying the game, not saying anything. Exactly why the game is what it is today.

...This.

Only reason I'm not playing WoW is because I need a new computer first and don't have the money for it second. I did preorder WCIII-R though.
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

Quote Originally Posted by Bismarck View Post
    I agree.
    This community needs some cleansing, I don't know if they should make the subscriptions a lot more expensive to keep the spergs out, or limit complaints, because it's actually quite simple for players, if you like the game, you play it, if not, you don't, you're not supposed to contribute to the end product past giving constructive recommendations and not expecting them to get implemented, and I blame Blizzard to a degree for trying to develop itself around people that seriously ignore what they really want.

EDIT:

so you logged in into second account to make a vision someone supports you

you are miserable