Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Not only am I not going to pre-purchase it, I'm not going to get it at all. I put Blizzard on permanent boycott LAST November. And not only has nothing happened since that would make me reconsider, every time Blizzard does anything it vindicates my decision. FORTUNATELY, even though BFA came out before my boycott, I saw it was going to be garbage so I never got that either. I haven't had any Blizzard products on any device I own for a year now and it feels great.

Completely agree here. I actually advocated for wow pre purchases, because Blizzard always delivered but then WoD and BfA happened and all that shit of 2019 (Lay offs, Hong Kong, MDI price mobey scam) and for me all credit Blizzard had is gone. This time they actually have to prove that Shadowlands will be a good expansion, before I buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspark View Post
    Not only am I not going to pre-purchase it, I'm not going to get it at all. I put Blizzard on permanent boycott LAST November. And not only has nothing happened since that would make me reconsider, every time Blizzard does anything it vindicates my decision. FORTUNATELY, even though BFA came out before my boycott, I saw it was going to be garbage so I never got that either. I haven't had any Blizzard products on any device I own for a year now and it feels great.
    Good for you! You're really making a big difference!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.

Quote Originally Posted by qil View Post
    Don't tell me what to do with my own gold...

but i need gold missions back now
    Just buy a wow token with your money. Theres your gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowflakesz View Post
    Troll name, 8 posts.

You doesn't seem like someone I should be taking advice from.
    I just made this account. Sorry im no grand sage from 2013 with my mighty 800+ posts. Not that post count matters its what you post.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    Aw. We get at least one of these every expansion. It's so cute. They're never changing anyone's mind and they never make the expansion better or worse depending on pre-sales. It's nice that you try though.
    Thanks I try my best but you cant help people these days.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha you came to the wrong neighbourhood. Most people here already did, including myself.

Quote Originally Posted by JarJarBinks View Post
    I just made this account. Sorry im no grand sage from 2013 with my mighty 800+ posts. Not that post count matters its what you post.
    You just come off as troll account like that, which lets be real, you probably are.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspark View Post
    And yet here you still are. I understand you want to keep up with the news, to see if things improve, but actively posting, especially about how woke you are for not getting BfA, is a little sad. It's like stalking an ex on Insta hoping to see she didn't get a wonderful new boyfriend yet. It's time to move on.

i'll preorder it in about a years time.

See I will eventually buy the expansion. Even if its just to play for that first month or two and enjoy the new expansion buzz. But I refuse to preorder. For one you get nothing different or new. So no gain. Two, it is just rancid for the industry. I am willing to bet if you buy it the day before the expansion anything you gain now will be gained. The only difference is if they have fewer preorders the more motivated they will be to make a good product instead of already counting their money.

Exactly. Don't give them money until game is ready for release and FULL details are known. We know barely anything so far...

I will not buy it definetely. Not now, probably not ever. It will be a sucky expansion on par with wod/bfa. Minimum of new features. I hope this will be the last time they let Ion Hazzikostas anywhere near the decision making position of what happens in WoW

love it when a troll lv 1 posted on a new account just not to show his real balls or lack of in what he belive in.
    preorder..... check...
    level boost enable...check
    new mount...check
    The difference beteween genius and stupidity... genius has its limit

10+ Year Old Account
    I like people who tell other people to do with their money. Next you'll tell me not to be black tar heroin, either.

Reading post like this makes me want to pre-order another one and just do nothing with it.

Internet justice warrior, get out of here.

PS: His nickname is a perfect fit btw

This is why WoW is going down hill. Because people pay for something they know 1% about. Blizz dont care about sub payments. They get their WoW cash from expansion sales.

"oh but i pay with wow gold!". Yea but someone pays real money to make that wow gold token available.

Blizz makes wow worse because you allow them to.
    I think this forum is filled with the extremists for the most part. Generally, I log on and enjoy the game. Occasionally I go through a phase of boredom or some such but I just don't log on as often or focus on something else, like the AH. Then something is released and I am busy again. I have always felt that I get my purchase price and monthly sub fee value out of the game.

I have every confidence that Blizz will do the same thing and I will get what I feel is a fair value from my purchase.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hard earned money... It's only 40 euros...
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

Imagine basing your decision of how to spend your money on some noname’s hateboner for potentially good expansion

Dont give blizz your hard earned money before they have proven themselves worthy of making a good expansion.

Shadowlands was just announced and we know little of it yet. Theres still a year left of BFA.

Dont give them your money before you really know what you get for it.

Thats all.
    I mean I have been loving BFA; I loved legion; And I have loved all but one expansion so far; I feel like they have proven to me that they are worthy of making a good expansion;

Also the wording of that is strange. "Worthy of making a good expansion" means that someone has to earn the right to make a good expansion. That is very different then prove "that they are capable of making a good expansion". The suble difference makes me laugh. I am curious...what loops does someone have to go through before they are allowed to make a good expansion. Like if blizzard is capable of doing it(by your "standards"), what would they first have to do before they should be allowed to make it?

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    It doesn't matter what you say all of trolls will just say I ALREADY BOUGHT IT LUL and IS 80 DOLLARS A LOT TO YOU? LUL and LOOKS GOOD EVEN THOUGH IT HAS LESS FEATURES I LOVED WoD LUL

Just be reasonable and ignore the douches.
    It doesn’t matter what you say all of trolls with just say GARBAGE EXPANSION LUL WHITEKNIGHTS PROMOTING GARBAGE GAME SYSTEMS DON’T BUY THIS SHIT I AM ENTITLED AND THINK MY OPINION IS SUPERIOR

see, goes both ways

Let's be real here.

People who want or like to play WoW will buy this because, yknow, kinda need the latest expansion to actually play the game. So it doesn't matter if they bought it yesterday, today, tomorrow, a month from now, or on release date. The people who want to play it will buy it, and the people who don't want to will not.

As for me, I haven't decided what edition I want yet. But I will be preordering regardless.

As much as I usually agree with the whole "don't prepurchase anything" mantra, this is WoW. I'm going to buy the expansion no matter what, even if it doesn't look great. So, why not just do it now?