Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sees EPIC edition...
    hands over cash...
    15 years in and i STILL love WOW, they have created the greatest game i ever played...
    no, they weren't the first, may not be the best (subjective) and won't be the last...
    threads like this still make me laugh...
    sits down to do dailies...

Quote Originally Posted by clinophobia View Post
    Thank you dear sir
    LOL

Telltale games: Blizzctivision

Bobby noticed your decision

Bobby liked that

Your standing with Bobby has increased

Fast forward to ending of game

Bobby still backstabs you

10+ Year Old Account
    I waited until the deep dive panel. I wanted to know that the basic gameplay was going to improve (killshot helps a LOT in that department, and eyes of the beast! Totems! AURAS! MWAH!) and that their roguelike experience was actually gonna be roguelike and not like the island expeditions which were a bunch of hitboxes on the same layouts with no reason to do anything but the fastest completion and no way to be stronger in any match (where they actually removed one of the abilities that made it so you could kick ass as a healer...). After that I bought Heroic.
    A simple change that can improve the female worgen:
    http://tinypic.com/r/1zq7p0g/7

Some people aren't afraid to throw their money away if they're going to play it one way or another, should that be the case. Just like countless people still pre-order EA games, despite that being proven to always be a bad idea.

I mean, it had the Lich King, it'll have the souls of all these cool people like Arthas, Kael'tha, Uther. The Cinematic was super litty, and looked super cool, the armor looks super cool. We're telling everyone we're fixing things. Everything looks so cool guys, surely it can't be bad. Because it looks cool. That's not a marketing thing.
    Last edited by La; 2019-11-03 at 02:59 PM.
    *Insert every single ridiculous PC parts detail here that no one cares about*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormspark View Post
    Not only am I not going to pre-purchase it, I'm not going to get it at all. I put Blizzard on permanent boycott LAST November. And not only has nothing happened since that would make me reconsider, every time Blizzard does anything it vindicates my decision. FORTUNATELY, even though BFA came out before my boycott, I saw it was going to be garbage so I never got that either. I haven't had any Blizzard products on any device I own for a year now and it feels great.
    Good for you! Why are you still checking these forums? Pretty much an alcoholic who manages not to drink, but has to watch beer bottles to make sure he doesn't slip back.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JarJarBinks View Post
    Dont give blizz your hard earned money before they have proven themselves worthy of making a good expansion.

Shadowlands was just announced and we know little of it yet. Theres still a year left of BFA.

Dont give them your money before you really know what you get for it.

Thats all.
    "Hey guys i hate wow and hate blizzard and i that makes me want to spread negativity here on forum"

Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    the problem is more FOR WHAT they get HOW MUCH money.
    They get money for the expansion.

Yea my topic name/post wouldnt be considered "warm welcome". Its to get the clicks and replys. and it seems to be working. just like headlines in newspapers or clickbait videos on youtube.
    Yeah, right ... don't make it sound like you had it all planned. Just admit that it's not your business and you have made a bad post.

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Yeah, they have such huge problems with money that Bobby Kotick is the most overpaid CEO in the US...
    I didn't say they had money problems.

I understand these posts get made a million times, but the OP does have a point. If we want companies to value their customers more, it's better to send them a message. I normally don't have an issue pre-ordering a wow expansion, but BFA proved to make me regret it.

I think it's smarter to wait until the beta to see if they actually manage to flesh out these systems. A lot of it appears more conceptual at the moment. Tbh, Shadowlands seems a bit behind in development compared to previous expansions.
    Last edited by Asphyx22; 2019-11-03 at 03:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by aimmachine View Post
    already did it and do not care
    you're whats wrong with the world

wont be buying it until more features are clear.

Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Don't worry. I never buy xpacks before flying is available. Blizzard refuse so solve this problem again, so... that's it.
    But...you still buy it so what did you accomplish really?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by chrisnorris View Post
    wont be buying it until more features are clear.
    I'm in this category. I plan on getting the $80 version, but only after I hear more about class design and other things they have yet to make decisions on (assuming I like what I hear/read)

Its going to be the same old shit with a few new gimmicks. Probably good advice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyrian Warrior View Post
    They get money for the expansion.
    You mean the patch with the fixes?

Maybe you (TS) doensn't like the game, but I do. I will preorder Shadowlands. I like what I've seen so far. And yes, BFA is not the best expansion but it's good enough to keep me entertained. I will preorder Diablo 4 aswell. Just because I can.

Yea I kinda knew I wouldnt convince anyone with this. People in general are wired a different way nowdays than they used to be. You say people who prepurpchased will defend their decision to do so but so far they havent. Atleast I have my opinion on why you shouldnt do it, but those who do it dont say why you should.

Good point with the refund response. But that also takes in mind that people will actually refund and not just forget about it.

Good post I agree with you. And thanks for giving a humane response.
    Yeah it seems like your post triggered everyone and they felt compelled to get back at you somehow. Personally Idc about pre-ordering but if I did a stranger's opinion on the internet wouldn't bother me like that

Dont give blizz your hard earned money before they have proven themselves worthy of making a good expansion.

Shadowlands was just announced and we know little of it yet. Theres still a year left of BFA.

Dont give them your money before you really know what you get for it.

Thats all.
    But dude I really wanted the adorable wyrm-thing pet, so man's gotta pay out.

Have u been under a rock all this time or?

TBC, WOTLK, Mists, Legion all excellent expansions. Maybe you should spend that $40 to buy yourself some tissues for all those tears.

Quote Originally Posted by keelr View Post
    "Hey guys i hate wow and hate blizzard and i that makes me want to spread negativity here on forum"
    Why do you think I hate the game? also how is it negativity? I see it as caution. I want people to think and not be sheeple.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosca View Post
    Yeah, right ... don't make it sound like you had it all planned. Just admit that it's not your business and you have made a bad post.
    LITERALLY what are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by Kharadin View Post
    But dude I really wanted the adorable wyrm-thing pet, so man's gotta pay out.
    Thats alright.

Quote Originally Posted by Shefu View Post
    Have u been under a rock all this time or?

TBC, WOTLK, Mists, Legion all excellent expansions. Maybe you should spend that $40 to buy yourself some tissues for all those tears.
    Eh?

Also if i were to weep its for wow. for what its become.
    Last edited by th3478t9gr89h2r89; 2019-11-03 at 03:31 PM.