Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarmy Orc View Post
    I mean the info the revealed she wanted as many casualties as possible. Funny that you missed that.
    The info that also revealed she wanted to ingratiate herself with Horde and Alliance first, you mean?

Blizzard, where a character going bad isn't enough. They have to have been bad all along and just tricking us. Garrosh 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Exactly. I laugh at when blizzard says "yeh we totally plan stuff like 2 expansions in advance". Such bullshit.
    See I believe it when the FFXIV devs say they plan expansions in advance because their story clearly shows that, while blizzard it's obvious they are outright lying considering the clear retcons and reducing the wow chronicles to toilet paper.

Quote Originally Posted by Alvito View Post
    Just wait for the long term spin where she is the hero and savior of is all. Only doing what was needed to save the masses.
    Nah, they moved her beyond that already. She just wants everybody dead for her own benefit.

Quote Originally Posted by bmjclark View Post
    Blizzard, where a character going bad isn't enough. They have to have been bad all along and just tricking us. Garrosh 2.0
    And she was secretly doing it since 10 years ago while hiding it from her own internal monologues. Man... she is able to hide her inner thoughts better than even Illidan! At least illidan had an excuse. "Kiljaedan was watching me and my thoughts".

Quote Originally Posted by WFD1992 View Post
    No, Sylvanas betrayed the Alliance....and the Horde.
    Exactly. And half of the Horde loves her for that to this day.
    Last edited by Nathasil; 2019-11-03 at 08:57 PM.

They literally said she saved Varian with an ulterior motive. Saving people isn't generally a betrayal. And as has already been pointed out, none of this changes the fact that Sylvanas wasn't the Horde member in command at Broken Shore and that it's Vol'jin who called the retreat.

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    They said she did it on purpose.
    Sylvanas surrounded both armies with demons on purpose?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Stood in the Fire ArkantosChampion's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas WHAYYY ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
    I'm a normal text, I'm a bold text.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    How does that make any sense? Why would Sylvanas want as many dead as possible when the legion was invading our world? She sacrificed the safety of her valkyr to come into the battlefield and save the horde. In the book she didnt want to he warchief and she was sad Voljon died and held respect for him even though he was a troll. The cinematic showed her saving varian and she worked with the alliance well through the assault until the horde got overwhelmed by demons on all sides. This is a blatant retcon in order to make Sylvanas more "villainy" and "she was playing 8000D chess since cataclysm!".
    https://www.wowhead.com/news=296032/...oljins-mystery

The retcon (or whatever ppl want to call it) is what it is. Unless they retcon the retcon, which is a possiblity, what OP says goes along with what was revealed.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    The info that also revealed she wanted to ingratiate herself with Horde and Alliance first, you mean?
    That doesn't mean that she didn't want casualties.

Quote Originally Posted by bmjclark View Post
    Yeah, this is the same as them retconning one of the Twilight Hammer covert ops in Ashenvale to be Garrosh's doing years after the fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathasil View Post
    Exactly. And half of the Horde loves her for that to this day.
    If it wasnt for Sylvanas the entire horde leadership would be dead on the broken shore because Matthias Shaw gave bad intel.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Yeah, this is the same as them retconning one of the Twilight Hammer covert ops in Ashenvale to be Garrosh's doing years after the fact.
    Oh god, I hated that so much.

The SJW lore is getting stupid.

Honestly, Shadowlands has the worst and most retarded lore of any expansion to date. Even Pandaria made more sense than this steaming pile of shit. For god sake time travel made more sense.

I'm betting this expansion will be the lowest selling expansion they ever made. And if it gets Ion and Jay fired than FUCKING GOOD! Both are shit and need to be sacked.

Riiight... because that's why she was pissed when Vol'jin made her warchief in that book. Because her inner thoughts were wrong. She KNEW we would see those inner thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by heartless8604 View Post

Honestly, Shadowlands has the worst and most retarded lore of any expansion to date. Even Pandaria made more sense than this steaming pile of shit. For god sake time travel made more sense.

I'm betting this expansion will be the lowest selling expansion they ever made. And if it gets Ion and Jay fired than FUCKING GOOD! Both are shit and need to be sacked.
    Actually, Pandaria had very good lore. Among the best of all expansions. BFA+WoD are the two big stinkers here up until now (+Argus in Legion).

I do agree though that SL will probably sell very bad, but not because of the lore. BFA was so incredibly bad that they would have needed some really awesome new features to sell the followup totally regardless of the lore setting - and SL simply does not have these features.
    Last edited by Nathasil; 2019-11-03 at 09:06 PM.

Considering the dislike ratio on the cinematic and gameplay features trailer it's going to be interesting when this expansion releases. In my eyes it seems people were more hyped for Diablo IV in my opinion. To me gameplay-wise the features in SL look kinda bare-bones.

"SJW" makes no sense here

you seem like you're full of anger

chill out

no one needs to be fired lmao

I always get ganked by Horde so yes, The horde is evil.

10+ Year Old Account
    i'm pretty sure we'll start to see sylvanas jokes, same as the chuck noris ones.
    they have made her so ridiculous and boring.

plus, i dislike her personally cause she is responsible for the death, or humiliation, or both,
    of some of my favorite characters like, varian, voljin, bolvar, saurfang.
    not to mention the whole race of the nightelves.

the only thing that would "save" shadowlands is if we somehow brought back Varian and Voljin to lead.

Quote Originally Posted by WFD1992 View Post
    No, Sylvanas betrayed the Alliance....and the Horde.
    right... tell that to the mob of horny edgelords.

Nah, they moved her beyond that already. She just wants everybody dead for her own benefit.
    Almost certainly the way they are going with her. The way they spoke about her in one of the interviews opened the door for some sort redemption greater good sort of anti hero line
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."