Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    But she doesn't view her existence as torment. Her views on undeath changed a lot since the end of WotLK and now she considers it superior to being alive. She also doesn't rot. And there's nothing indicating she's cut off from the cycle of Shadowlands. She still went to Shadowlands after committing suicide.
    Everything you said is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    it's another Draneor is free!! scenarion.
    We are conquerors!

No wait, we are liberators!

"They will serve death. They will serve ME."

If her plan is to enslave every entity in existence, then who is she setting free? These are two mutually exclusive goals.

Edit: lmao, I expect her to un ironically say, "Azeroth is free!" by the end of all this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Harbour View Post
    Serious question and i want straight answer.

Before we thought Sylvanas basically wants to kill everyone so everyone would be dead and turned into Forsaken.

Now the question is why she even opened the SL for everyone to come inside.

Is that because she wants free all souls out of the Maw and SL, basically reviving everyone?

Is that because that way it would be easier to kill us all?

Or is that because she wants us all dead and then deal with the Maw and SL so all our souls will be brought back to corpses, and we all will effectively become undead?

One thing im sure of - she doesnt plan to be the Death's ally. She gonna cuck the Maw, the SL, the Jailor, the Death to make everyone's souls return to the corpses.
    I believe that she wants both worlds to collide and collapse together into the same plane of existance, thus no one shall ever die as long as they serve her....

....but with that theory it is coined on the fact that she's a stupid ass who thinks she is smarter but in fact, another doll to be used, then sacrificing herself in a redeeming attempt to disconnect and save Azeroth from its closing fate with Shadowlands, leaving just gate ways behind that was set up in haste to try and retrieve everyone. Once the two are severed, the unknown in the Shadowlands is going to take claim on Sylvanas, tearing her through the lands and into his realm, tearing her temporary shell of a body apart - leaving the heroes to find a wandering spirit of Sylvanas, completing with a quest to help Vereese and Alleria give their farewell to the spirit of Sylvanas as the heroes walk away, leaving the sisters seated in the grass of Bastion to give their final farewell.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2019-11-03 at 10:29 PM.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Serious question and i want straight answer.

Before we thought Sylvanas basically wants to kill everyone so everyone would be dead and turned into Forsaken.

Now the question is why she even opened the SL for everyone to come inside.

Is that because she wants free all souls out of the Maw and SL, basically reviving everyone?

Is that because that way it would be easier to kill us all?

Or is that because she wants us all dead and then deal with the Maw and SL so all our souls will be brought back to corpses, and we all will effectively become undead?

One thing im sure of - she doesnt plan to be the Death's ally. She gonna cuck the Maw, the SL, the Jailor, the Death to make everyone's souls return to the corpses.
    All free of death. aka no dying anymore....

5+ Year Old Account
    "I will set us all free" - hope its means free from death (or mortality),literally opened door to afterlife (realm of dead) so now anyone able Prison Break back to living world and be free from endless torment -> this exactly best way to make covenant allied races.

Any one who sick of shadowlands afterlife now can be free, there a door ->
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    So before that she says that this world is a prison. So by “setting us free” she wants to kill us.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    So before that she says that this world is a prison. So by “setting us free” she wants to kill us.
    She already set up the death of many innocents by freeing the Scourge..
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    "I will set us all free" - hope its means free from death (or mortality),literally opened door to afterlife (realm of dead) so now anyone able Prison Break back to living world and be free from endless torment -> this exactly best way to make covenant allied races.

Any one who sick of shadowlands afterlife now can be free, there a door ->
    "Despite all that I taught them they still clung to hope, to life. They will learn the truth, along with the rest" Sylvanas talking about the Forsaken during the final Horde Loyalist cutscene in 8.2.5

Sure doesn't sound like someone looking to bring eternal life to the world.

Just accept it, there is no redeeming motive. To her Life (and undeath) itself is a prison from which everyone needs to be freed. Aka she wants to kill everyone.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

5+ Year Old Account
    Free from life

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrian Warrior View Post
    Everything you said is wrong.
    Riiiight. Except she expressed liking undeath and finding it superior to life in both Before the Storm and Three Sisters comic. Dark Mirror flat out said she doesn't suffer from deterioration like other Forsaken. And Blizzard outright said just yesterday that she made contact with the Jailer in afterlife after she yeeted herself off ICC.

But please, do tell me more about how wrong am I.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    I believe that she wants both worlds to collide and collapse together into the same plane of existance, thus no one shall ever die as long as they serve her....
    Please no. We already had "the looming threat of Azeroth merging with another plane of existence" with the Emerald Dream and the Elemental Planes already.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    "Despite all that I taught them they still clung to hope, to life. They will learn the truth, along with the rest" Sylvanas talking about the Forsaken during the final Horde Loyalist cutscene in 8.2.5

Sure doesn't sound like someone looking to bring eternal life to the world.

Just accept it, there is no redeeming motive. To her Life (and undeath) itself is a prison from which everyone needs to be freed. Aka she wants to kill everyone.
    Except she knows that right now all souls go to literal prison when they die, no matter what.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

It's going to be some stupid 4D chess situation where the Jailer offered her power, but she'll have been feeding Him/It enough souls to let him trust her enough to empower her to tear down the veil. Her plan will have been to open the Shadowlands to the Champions and bring us through to kill It, therefore proving she was 'good' all along.

Anybody got that "have fun in heaven Sylvanas, I wish I was as cool as her" comic?

7+ Year Old Account
    Life itself is a prison. Lets all die and live forever after in an eternal undead, where nothing can ever end our lives.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigby View Post
    It's going to be some stupid 4D chess situation where the Jailer offered her power, but she'll have been feeding Him/It enough souls to let him trust her enough to empower her to tear down the veil. Her plan will have been to open the Shadowlands to the Champions and bring us through to kill It, therefore proving she was 'good' all along.

Anybody got that "have fun in heaven Sylvanas, I wish I was as cool as her" comic?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Except she knows that right now all souls go to literal prison when they die, no matter what.
    How does that square with
    ?

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean.. it's pretty cut and dry given what we know (the players, not the characters), that's the situation. She made deals to get power, to get us to the shadowlands, to fix the balance. It won't 'revive' everyone, but they'll return to their proper resting place.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not completely sure, i just assume is one of this 2:

-Death to all things

-Death to none

Either case, i assume she's going to fail, cause both ideas are way too extreme to actually see it becoming a thing

Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    I mean.. it's pretty cut and dry given what we know (the players, not the characters), that's the situation. She made deals to get power, to get us to the shadowlands, to fix the balance. It won't 'revive' everyone, but they'll return to their proper resting place.
    to get us to the shadowlands, to fix the balance

Based on what? Its just as likely (or more so) that she is the cause of the inbalance in the first place unless your assuming the imbalance predates her suicide at the end of WotLK? Rather then her deal with the Jailer being the cause of it.
    If her plan is to fix it, why does she need to feed the Jailer power through slaughter AND bring us to the shadowlands?
    Why not go to the Shadowlands without killing millions and fix it?

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    it's another Draneor is free!! scenarion.
    Definitely not. We're not supposed to be sympathizing with Sylvanas right now, that much is clear.

I think in typical Sylvanas fashion she has the twisted thinking that revealing the situation of the Shadowlands to us will make us realize there's no hope against the Maw and we should all just give up and be eaten by it or some jazz.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bigby View Post

It's so darn funny

but I'm just not convinced it'll happen. Even Illidan's "redemption" wasn't that ham-fisted and still came away with "yeah but he was a douche tho" and an ambiguous ending.

Like looking at Illidan again: No statue, one guy thought he was alright, his old waifu and brother still thought he was a loser, and were more focused on moving on.

So if she pulled an Illidan, it'd look more like Sylvanas's last going out line being "I see...only darkness...for me *bleh*" and everyone being like "well, she was a monster, but she did save us in the end."
    Last edited by Powerogue; 2019-11-04 at 12:08 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    If her plan is to fix it, why does she need to feed the Jailer power
    She doesn't need to feed him power, she needs power.

through slaughter AND bring us to the shadowlands?
    The power is needed to bring us to the shadowlands

Why not go to the Shadowlands without killing millions and fix it?
    Can't do A without doing B
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    The power is needed to bring us to the shadowlands
    Why? If breaking the helm opens the way why does she need the power?
    We could just explain it to Bolvar and get a big hammer.
    Heck Bolvar has a big hammer, he can do it himself