Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    This terrible planet of pink-skinned freaks.
    I'm actually disappointed we didn't get more Warfronts in BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by The Emperor View Post
    Well tell me why then didn't they do it in BfA, when they had ample time (from not doing the new class) to get it right???
    Because, get this: The developers don't have to.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    LMFAO. Oh my God, I'm dying.

Okay, I'm sorry. End the thread here. This is the shittiest analogy I've ever seen defending pure entitlement that I've ever seen on the internet.
    I'll be sure to tell Santa to get you a turd next year

- - - Updated - - -

Edit: Really, this attitude is the reason why they get away with bland shit like Shadowblands
    Last edited by The Emperor; 2019-11-03 at 11:31 PM.

I'll be sure to tell Santa to get you a turd next year

- - - Updated - - -

You should add kissing Blizzard's ass to your CV.
    Hey I'll gladly work for Blizzard if the only requirement is wanting a better developed game that isn't a sprawling, unbalanced wasteland influenced by whiny players who feel entitled to have the whole thing catered to their every whim.

Because they have apologists that would eat the corn out of their shit if they let them. I think they're finally getting the game back on track, and that's good, but it's downright hilarious that people are creaming their pants over simply unfucking the mistakes they made in BFA.

Also, imagine insulting people as 'entitled' for wanting more for their $15 a month and $40 expansions. Get a grip.

Quote Originally Posted by wholol View Post
    The funniest part about not seeing necromancers specifically was that they didn't even make it to D4. xD
    Well they only showed 3 of the 5 classes that Diablo 4 will have at launch. So we might still see necromancer. Most likely monk/Demon hunter though.

Hey I'll gladly work for Blizzard if the only requirement is wanting a better developed game that isn't a sprawling, unbalanced wasteland influenced by whiny players who feel entitled to have the whole thing catered to their every whim.
    Yes clearly because the concept of customer being always right and trying to do a decent product from the beginning and not taking several years to fix shit that you broke is so fucking outlandish!

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    lol

You think most people are mad because they didn't the class they wanted? Wow... /facepalm

People are mad because this is a 2nd lazy expansion in a row now. If you don't understand that...well, /shrug

Quote Originally Posted by Teekey View Post
    Because they have apologists that would eat the corn out of their shit if they let them. I think they're finally getting the game back on track, but it's downright hilarious that people are creaming their pants over simply unfucking the mistakes they made in BFA.
    I'm not creaming my pants. I could honestly give a shit one way or another. I'm not currently subbed nor have I pre-purchased the new expansion. I'm just a fan of WoW posting on a WoW forum. But I firmly believe that developers have every right to make decisions that are unpopular in cynical echo chambers like this forum.

Also, imagine insulting people as 'entitled' for wanting more for their $15 a month and $40 expansions. Get a grip.
    Imagine thinking that you DESERVE anything in any fucking game is anything OTHER than entitlement. Holy shit, are you for real?

edit: You took that last bit out.

Imagine thinking that you DESERVE anything in any fucking game is anything OTHER than entitlement. Holy shit, are you for real?
    LOL. Yes, I absolutely do think players deserve a good experience when they're paying for it. Players should not only expect it, but demand it.

Absolutely hilarious the mental gymnastics people will do to defend corporations from their bullshit.
    Last edited by Teekey; 2019-11-03 at 11:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Felrane View Post
    Well they only showed 3 of the 5 classes that Diablo 4 will have at launch. So we might still see necromancer. Most likely monk/Demon hunter though.
    Ikr, I'm kinda hoping necromancer will be one of the remaining 2 they've yet to announce though.

I feel like they're adding the 5 most popular classes from D2, which should mean the 2 unannounced classes will be paladin and necromancer ( those 5 classes were the most played/popular back then ).

Yes clearly because the concept of customer being always right and trying to do a decent product from the beginning and not taking several years to fix shit that you broke is so fucking outlandish!
    "The customer is always right" is one of the worst parables I've ever heard. Customers are frequently wrong. Customers frequently have completely unrealistic expectations.

And in this case, customers, as represented on this forum, can barely fucking agree on anything so no matter what Blizzard does you're going to have page after page of angry manchildren whining about how they would have done it better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    As I've said in other places, while I really wanted a Necromancer class (and Shadowlands is the perfect vehicle for such a class), I'm not too let down by the lack of it. I wanted the classes fixed and made more fun first and foremost - and if a Necromancer class is the sacrifice needed to make that happen, I am personally fine by it. I can't really miss what I never had, after all. Tinkers, Dragonsworn, Runemasters, and Dark Rangers are still potentially out there as well - Shadowlands feels like it may close the door on the Necromancer in WoW, but there will be other expansions.

There's also still hope for WoW's first mid-expansion class introduction as well, though I feel it is admittedly unlikely. But new races used to be an expansion-only event, and now with the Allied Race system we've seen a bunch of them be added mid-stream. At the end of the day, my main judgment is centered around one basic concept: "will WoW be fun this time around?" I'm optimistic that the fun is on the rise with Shadowlands, and new classes or no, that's a good thing in and of itself.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2019-11-03 at 11:41 PM.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

LOL. Yes, I absolutely do think players deserve a good experience when they're paying for it. Players should not only expect it, but demand it.

Absolutely hilarious the mental gymnastics people will do to defend corporations from their bullshit.
    ROFL, if you don't like it then DON'T FUCKING PAY FOR IT. Hello? This isn't mental gymnastics.

ROFL, if you don't like it then DON'T FUCKING PAY FOR IT. Hello? This isn't mental gymnastics.
    And that means people can't discuss it or express their displeasure?

Get over yourself.

Well I was expecting a new class because the pattern was hinting at it.

I wanted it to be mail, because there are only TWO freaking classes in the game that use mail.

I wanted it to be a dark ranger because thematically it would have made sense, but also because there is so far only 1 class that uses bows and guns.

Also, classes stay after an expansion, but rental powers from artifacts, HoA and covenant are pretty much thrown away once we move on to the next expansion. It pisses me off that we have to abandon cool new spells we get.

"The customer is always right" is one of the worst parables I've ever heard. Customers are frequently wrong. Customers frequently have completely unrealistic expectations.

And in this case, customers, as represented on this forum, can barely fucking agree on anything so no matter what Blizzard does you're going to have page after page of angry manchildren whining about how they would have done it better.
    So are you saying that majority doesn't agree that WoTLK, Panda, Legion were objectively good expansions? And that the other ones were at most "meh"? Because at this point I really don't know if you're just clueless or an outright lamebrain.

And that means people can't discuss it or express their displeasure?

Get over yourself.
    When did I say people can't discuss or express their displeasure? You can do that all you want but don't be surprised when somebody like me points it out for what it really is: Entitlement.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felrane View Post
    There fan theory that they always do 5 classes for Diablo (3 old classes that players already know and 2 absolutly new)
    Barbarian check
    Sorceress check
    Druid check
    Who is NEW?
    Last edited by cocomen2; 2019-11-04 at 12:11 AM.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because it's fun to speculate, and because we were in for something new on the same level as a Class or Race. I'm more excited for D4 in the meantime.