Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    9.0 isnt out yet :P.
    They usually change it to the expansion name after it's revealed, 99% sure they did it for BFA and Legion's thread.

Is there an actual list anywhere for the pruned abilities or mechanics? I assume the blizzcon panel did not run through all options that are available and I would like to have a look.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixl View Post
    Is there an actual list anywhere for the pruned abilities or mechanics? I assume the blizzcon panel did not run through all options that are available and I would like to have a look.
    They only said To Be Determined to pretty much anything related to Shadowlands.

Quote Originally Posted by Kagdar View Post
    They only said To Be Determined to pretty much anything related to Shadowlands.
    Okay cool good to know. Not what I asked but really fascinating still. /s

"edit" A list of skills or mechanics that have been pruned over the years and are possible candidates for return if that makes it any clearer.
    Last edited by Nixl; 2019-11-04 at 01:32 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

"edit" A list of skills or mechanics that have been pruned over the years and are possible candidates for return if that makes it any clearer.
    Its the truth, they were vague on classes changes at Blizzcon. I think they are still going through the process and thinking what to do.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    I know but ht really few stuff that were showed to be unpruned is available on the front page os mmo-c if you scroll down.

What i'm saying is that apart from the "paly gets aura back, shaman gets totem back, locks gets curses changes, rogues gets poison in all specs" and a couple spells left and right for mages and stuff there wasn't really anything specifically. And like i said, TBD on the other stuff. So even the few things they said are not set in stones and can still be changed.

So yea, TBD.

Fuck me am I speaking some other language here.

We have had abilities baseline in the past. We no longer have these abilities as baseline abilities or they have been completely removed. Is there a list which would contain these abilities. I would like to have a look at them. They may or may not be candidates for a return in the next expansion and I am curious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck me am I speaking some other language here.

We have had abilities baseline in the past. We no longer have these abilities as baseline abilities or they have been completely removed. Is there a list which would contain these abilities. I would like to have a look at them. They may or may not be candidates for a return in the next expansion and I am curious.
    The only list you could find of stuff that was removed would be to check patch notes and see what was removed. There's so much patches and even expansions that it's imposible to make a list of stuff that was removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kagdar View Post
    The only list you could find of stuff that was removed would be to check patch notes and see what was removed. There's so much patches and even expansions that it's imposible to make a list of stuff that was removed.
    I'm fully aware, hence I was asking if there was a known one floating around since I assumed someone would have already done it.

10+ Year Old Account
    By the way, there is a cutscene already in Bastion. Which is weird because that stuff even the suckier ones don't come till at least early beta/after Alpha. I do think they will have a Bastion/basic Kyrian build ready for Alpha in February. Even if they don't add another zone for a month, I think Alpha starts earliesh, and lasts longer than most betas.

I'm starting to think the features trailer lacked a lot of features and details because they literally didn't have time to implement some of those features in the game. For instance, they could have easily listed race customization as a feature but left it out. I know some images were shown in the panel, but those could easily just be quick artist renditions that have yet to be implemented.

Or I'm wrong. Why they would leave that out is beyond me, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyx22 View Post
    I'm starting to think the features trailer lacked a lot of features and details because they literally didn't have time to implement some of those features in the game. For instance, they could have easily listed race customization as a feature but left it out. I know some images were shown in the panel, but those could easily just be quick artist renditions that have yet to be implemented.

Or I'm wrong. Why they would leave that out is beyond me, though.
    To me all the signs that Blizzard or Activision are giving less and less money to WoW are starting to show up, just look how tiny things they showed up this Blizzcon, tons of art work but almost nothing of gameplay

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHodedOne View Post
    To me all the signs that Blizzard or Activision are giving less and less money to WoW are starting to show up, just look how tiny things they showed up this Blizzcon, tons of art work but almost nothing of gameplay
    I mean that's provably false but okay.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably because the Expansion needs to DEVELOP MORE/Not ready to show.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Activision has been giving every studio less money, but expecting more money to be made. It's like their ideals.

Between the lack of interest in 8.3 and the shitstorming for Shadowlands, might need to take a big ol WoW community vacation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I mean that's provably false but okay.
    I mean, it's in their shareholder conferences. They're trying to spend less money, but expect more gains. They also fired all of those people recently.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ATZenith View Post
    I mean, it's in their shareholder conferences. They're trying to spend less money, but expect more gains. They also fired all of those people recently.
    ..Which were all community Managers not developers.

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    By the way, there is a cutscene already in Bastion. Which is weird because that stuff even the suckier ones don't come till at least early beta/after Alpha. I do think they will have a Bastion/basic Kyrian build ready for Alpha in February. Even if they don't add another zone for a month, I think Alpha starts earliesh, and lasts longer than most betas.

that was brutal

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by razorpax View Post
    that was brutal
    ikr?! they got goomba stomped