Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by oatman View Post
    If it's not coming to macOS then I will not be buying Diablo IV.
    Its a good thing that MAC accounts for a VERY VERY small percentage of the people that would be playing D4, most likely not even enough to matter. Had it mattered we would have Overwatc for mac... ANNNNNNNDDDD we don't.

Just get a second hand PS4 for 100$?
    I mean D3 was great for consols.

Just stop purchasing mac/apple products, seriously.

The only good thing Apple does is marketing. Imagine being able to sell an inferior product to some one for 100% more than a better alternative.
    Last edited by Alcsaar; 2019-11-01 at 11:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    Buying mac for gaming is like buying a beef burger for a vegan meal.
    I don't think they are buying them for gaming, probably video editing or some other kind of art asset work where Mac accels. They just would like to play games after they are done working maybe. I know I wouldn't want to have multiple PCs just to work and play games, that would be annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by StillMcfuu View Post
    I don't think they are buying them for gaming, probably video editing or some other kind of art asset work where Mac accels. They just would like to play games after they are done working maybe. I know I wouldn't want to have multiple PCs just to work and play games, that would be annoying.
    This is just a myth, honestly, especially these days. There might have been a time where Mac's were slightly ahead of PCs for editing because they were more "user friendly" but that isn't really the case anymore; and even before it was blown completely out of proportion.

Quote Originally Posted by Alcsaar View Post
    This is just a myth, honestly, especially these days. There might have been a time where Mac's were slightly ahead of PCs for editing because they were more "user friendly" but that isn't really the case anymore; and even before it was blown completely out of proportion.
    I'm not saying they are better, I know they aren't. I'm just saying that they excel relative to their other functions. Not excel vs PC. Also a lot of businesses use Macs almost exclusively because of Apple's previous advantage in the "creative arts/graphical design" area. So it would make sense if you go to work and use a Mac, you will want to use one at home.

Quote Originally Posted by mvaliz View Post
    ....Right???? >.>

/getting slightly nervous
    Come on man. PC=Windows. Mac=Mac, Linux=Linux. PC doest not mean personal computer in this regard.

Quote Originally Posted by Alcsaar View Post
    It's not though. In VFX it's pretty much all done on Linux and Mac machines. Windows versions of VFX software like Nuke are really not good. It's a lot easier to deploy new render nodes with a Linux system for example, and both Linux and Mac have a much more robust command line architecture to get scripts and plugins up and running.

They said PCs, they meant PCs.
    @thwart <- don't click this and learn his shame
    Newsflash: 2016 Thwart would hate 2019 Thwart! Definitely don't click this either!

We see you.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I am absolutely a jerk, a complete cunt. But I encourage you to rise above.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm say it's more like buying a vegan burger for a beef meal
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Quote Originally Posted by Beefhamer View Post
    Come on man. PC=Windows. Mac=Mac, Linux=Linux. PC doest not mean personal computer in this regard.
    As the above poster pointed out, when Blizz says "PC" - they traditionally mean "PC and Mac". I'm assuming you're not in the know on how Blizz has operated for the past several decades. :P It's only recently (with Overwatch) that they stopped doing that one time. This is why I'm basically asking "This is still a thing... Overwatch is just a one time thing due to having problems with apple servers and FPS tech... right?"

- - - Updated - - -

You assume I'm "a mac gamer". Nope, I'm a mac user for work that just doesn't want to own two computers for both work and gaming. Blizzard (until overwatch) has always been good to us like that. ;P

Quote Originally Posted by mvaliz View Post
    As the above poster pointed out, when Blizz says "PC" - they traditionally mean "PC and Mac". I'm assuming you're not in the know on how Blizz has operated for the past several decades. :P It's only recently (with Overwatch) that they stopped doing that one time. This is why I'm basically asking "This is still a thing... Overwatch is just a one time thing due to having problems with apple servers and FPS tech... right?"

- - - Updated - - -

You assume I'm "a mac gamer". Nope, I'm a mac user for work that just doesn't want to own two computers for both work and gaming. Blizzard (until overwatch) has always been good to us like that. ;P
    Haven't looked at a Blizzard box in forever. Just used to seeing the distinction everywhere else. My bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefhamer View Post
    Haven't looked at a Blizzard box in forever. Just used to seeing the distinction everywhere else. My bad.
    You're not the first. :P

Had a friend of mine who claimed she didn't think it was true that Blizz always simutaneously released PC and Mac versions of their games. When I corrected her, she immediately said she believed Heroes wasn't immediately available on Mac, and I had to tell her that was wrong as I was in the first wave of beta invites for that game. :P

I don't count Mac as a PC.That is a f*cking lap top.I use that only for work and never for gaming.
    It begins with absence and desire.It begins with blood and fear.It begins with....

My fault then. It's likely that the game doesn't come out for Mac - but it makes sense, given how the platform is just lightyears behind PC for gaming.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

There are rumors that Apple is about to stop including OpenGL within the next few updates, perhaps as soon as next year. It has many products that rely on acceleration in flux regarding OSX support right now. If Apple gets their shit together and actually communicates their intentions, companies will be more likely to again support it and keep that going forward.

Its wrong yet feels right and taste delicious?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chakah View Post
    -snip-
    Serves you right in my opinion.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2019-11-05 at 11:44 PM.