Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fandasiril View Post
    You really do seem to have a problem with understanding what evidence is. Evidence is not a prosecution, an in investigation, it is source material indicating someone did something.

To cut this short I've decided to do your homework for you, the Mueller report says this:

"The first method of Russian interference was done through the Internet Research Agency (IRA), waging "a social media campaign that favored presidential candidate Donald J. Trump and disparaged presidential candidate Hillary Clinton."[25] The IRA also sought to "provoke and amplify political and social discord in the United States"

By February 2016, internal IRA documents showed an order to support the candidacies of Donald Trump and Bernie Sanders, while IRA members were to "use any opportunity to criticize" Hillary Clinton and the rest of the candidates. From June 2016, the IRA organized election rallies in the U.S. "often promoting" Trump's campaign while "opposing" Clinton's campaign. The IRA posed as Americans, hiding their Russian background, while asking Trump campaign members for campaign buttons, flyers, and posters for the rallies. The Mueller Report detailed that the IRA spent $100,000 for over 3,500 Facebook advertisements, which included anti-Clinton and pro-Trump advertisements.
    "

To make this easier for you, that is evidence, documents clearly indicating Russian involvement. That's what you should have produced.

Now, my issue with this is not the Russians were involved, it was that they were involved on a trivial level. The report suggests $100,000 was spent. Do you know how much money is spent in American politics? It is a lot more than $100,000. Really, I'm disappointed in the Kremlin, this is kind of pathetic. I really would have expected them to be doing something much more sinister. 3,500 ads?... there are mom&pop businesses across the US that have individually paid for twice as many ads.

Given the historic level of involvement Russia, not to mention the US, has in foreign countries, this is absolutely nothing. Are you seriously telling me the US electorate can be bought for 100k? Order me two presidents with fries to go....

For context, the Israeli lobby has spent 1.75 million on campaigning in the US this year, no one is complaining about that.
    I don't know what country you are from, but prosecutors don't go around indicting people with no evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    I don't know what country you are from, but prosecutors don't go around indicting people with no evidence.
    OK I give up, this is a waste of time. I'm sure the next time you are wrongly accused of something you will accept your guilt because a prosecution was initiated....

Then I don't see the issue. All the major news networks do that shit all the time, the Republicans are worse at it probably but the Democrats, at least the corporate democrats, are hardly irreproachable. That war just moved online.

The credible complaint here is that Cambridge Analytica sourced the data illegally. Beyond that it doesn't seem you have that much to complain about.
    False equivalency, goal post moving and denial of factual information gee haven't seen that before

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    False equivalency, goal post moving and denial of factual information gee haven't seen that before
    Yes, yes every one is a Russian bot, it is not like that both US political parties aren't widely despised around the world by virtually all nations and ideologies, and have very low approval levels within the US. You are not obsessive and paranoid or anything.

Here's a challenge for you: produce an actual piece of primary evidence substantiating your insane conspiracy theories.

Yes, yes every one is a Russian bot, it is not like that both US political parties aren't widely despised around the world by virtually all nations and ideologies, and have very low approval levels within the US. You are not obsessive and paranoid or anything.
    When did I call you a Russian bot? Trump supporters actively show the same symptoms. The popularity of the US political parties highly depends on who is president Obama had sky high approval rating overseas along with the rest of the US. Since the rest of the world does not get to deal with our congress the president projects that image so not sure what you are talking about.

Here's a challenge for you: produce an actual piece of primary evidence substantiating your insane conspiracy theories.
    Prove that false ads are not the same as the news? what insane conspiracy theories are you talking about? If you can't tell the objective goal and difference of how news differ from ads purposely designed to lie and mislead people perhaps you need some help.

Obama and democrats are much more liked around the world. It's not even close. Well, outside of countries that see us as adversaries. They prefer Trump because he is easier to manipulate as we've seen time and time again. Although, on a personal level I'm sure even they like Obama more than Trump.

As for Zuckerberg, I think he's emotionally deficient, but is still well aware of what's happening and that it's wrong. He's not a moron. It just doesn't matter more than his desire to achieve his own goals.

This highlights a problem the GOP has had for over a decade. They can't win based on their ideas. They can't simply lay out a detailed plan to fix our major problems, like healthcare. They need this propaganda to win and they are very much aware of that fact.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Hillary Clinton is such a sore loser.
    As opposed to the sore winners. Pizzagate, Epstein, Vince Foster, HER EMAILS!!! BENGHAAAAAAZIIIII!!11one!. It never seems to end huh.

OK I give up, this is a waste of time. I'm sure the next time you are wrongly accused of something you will accept your guilt because a prosecution was initiated....
    You give up, because you obviously don't know shit about something you clearly didn't look into? Color me fucking shocked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now, my issue with this is not the Russians were involved, it was that they were involved on a trivial level. The report suggests $100,000 was spent.
    The IRA was spending $1.25 million monthly during 2016. The $100,000 was for the Facebook ads and did not count towards all the astroturfed content created by the Russians, such as individual Facebook posts and memes that were created and shared.

Yep, since Trump got all of that information from Cambridge Analytica thanks to Facebook, it became easier to target the less informed morons that voted for him. Thanks to Russian bots that right wingers on here claim didn't have that big of an effect on the voting of this country.
    Wouldn't the less informed morons vote Trump?

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Well....yeah, they did.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Considering they did, yes. I don't know what you are trying to insinuate here.

Yep, since Trump got all of that information from Cambridge Analytica thanks to Facebook, it became easier to target the less informed morons that voted for him. Thanks to Russian bots that right wingers on here claim didn't have that big of an effect on the voting of this country.
    As a person who supports trump and doesnt use facebook or any social media for that matter and have an ad blocker how are they targeting me? You seem to think that spreading conservatism is a bad thing. Why does the left get free reign on information spreading? Both sides see the other as wrong why does your side get to censor?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    As a person who supports trump and doesnt use facebook or any social media for that matter and have an ad blocker how are they targeting me? You seem to think that spreading conservatism is a bad thing. Why does the left get free reign on information spreading? Both sides see the other as wrong why does your side get to censor?
    Simple.

The left generally isn't in the business of spreading blatant untruths and conspiracy theories in the same way right wing media does in the anglosphere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    I guarantee you still see them some how, but you just don't realize it. Not everyone gets the ads, but no where have I said conservatism is a bad thing. But what Trump is spreading, isn't conservatism, it is neo-fascism. The left doesn't get free reign on information spreading, but the information that you are spreading, should ABSOLUTELY be truthful instead of outright lies like Trump. And the people that are being censored are the retards that bread the ToS of the platform they are posting on.

Any other bullshit questions you want to ask?

Quote Originally Posted by smityx View Post
    As opposed to the sore winners. Pizzagate, Epstein, Vince Foster, HER EMAILS!!! BENGHAAAAAAZIIIII!!11one!. It never seems to end huh.
    Wait.. are you saying you think Epstein was actually a suicide? Lol..

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Wait.. are you saying you think Epstein was actually a suicide? Lol..
    It is possible it is either a suicide or a murder. At least with the evidence suggested, but to say it was Hillary Clinton, when Trump and Barr have more reason and more access to do it, is fucking asinine.

5+ Year Old Account
    I swear to god this woman will never shut her stupid mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by enigma77 View Post
    Kinda won't happen because dipshits like Fox News won't let it go that she isn't the President.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by enigma77 View Post
    Perhaps Fox News should stop reporting what she says. She's irrelevant after all. She lost the election. People on the right should just accept it and get over it, rather than obsessing over Hillary simply because the right is desperate to do anything to distract from how fucked Trump is.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"