Talanji in Shadowlands?

Since we are going to the Shadowlands and hance to The Other Side with Bwonsamdi. Are we going to see Talanji there? I want to know whether her story and Rastakhan's Bargain are going to be developed further and don't know where or whom to ask this, so I hope someone here have the answer or speculate about it.

I imagine she will get regulated to the sideline like most key figures of each specific expansion. Saying a line or two each major patch and mostly serve has background.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Would be interesting, given her intimate tie to death and Bwonsamdi, but I doubt it'll happen. Talanji was a figure-piece of BfA, and as with most expansions she'll probably be relegated to a smaller role behind the proverbial curtain for now. She might show up for a cameo or two, but that would be it.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

I guess Pristine Flawless Talanji will have an epic fight with 5D-Void-imbued-Sylvanas and that will be *yawns* interesting

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    It would be neat and make sense... So probably not.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

I assume breaking her pact with Bwonsamdi will be the point of the dunegon

7+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard barely mentioned Bwonsamdi as having a part in a Dungeon
    At best Talanji will accompany us to the Shadowlands and get trapped
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Seems fairly obvious that the whole Rastakhan's Bargain bit, was intended to be a set up for Shadowlands content. Maybe it will get scrapped as the development process goes on but, I would definitely exspect to see Rastakhan and Talanji play a part in Shadowlands.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'mma assume "The Other Side" will be this expansion's Troll Dungeon.

Zul'Side.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    I guess Pristine Flawless Talanji will have an epic fight with 5D-Void-imbued-Sylvanas and that will be *yawns* interesting
    Talanji is not flawless, trying to make best possible decisions doesn't make one flawless or pristine.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

No please, no more zandalari, EVER.

Quote Originally Posted by WonderZebra View Post
    I assume breaking her pact with Bwonsamdi will be the point of the dunegon
    It is pretty funny how the Zandalari allied race quest looks in hindsight.
    The final trial Bwonsamdi gave to Talanji was to get the head of Sylvanas, so now Talanji either has to slink back and ask if she can still have that nice out now that Sylvanas is ousted, or even if she is going to try to keep up the prideful facade.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    I imagine she will get regulated to the sideline like most key figures of each specific expansion. Saying a line or two each major patch and mostly serve has background.
    The Nightborne played a big part this expansion for the Horde so I wouldn't say that's exactly true. We might see her somewhere if Ras makes a comeback
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyscale View Post
    But then again, in the story, we're pretty brutal murder machines and not really "strategical assets". Just send us in and we'll murder everything in our way!
    So I guess the solution here is simple - we'll murder everyone.

I don’t think we’ll see her in a major role for a while now. Talanji is an amazing character, but I wouldn’t mind her being put on a back seat for now, they might screw her up otherwise.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    Talanji is not flawless, trying to make best possible decisions doesn't make one flawless or pristine.
    It’s funny how she’s considered flawless after her father dying in her arms, killed by Alliance while she was tricked to go to Nazmir.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    It is pretty funny how the Zandalari allied race quest looks in hindsight.
    The final trial Bwonsamdi gave to Talanji was to get the head of Sylvanas, so now Talanji either has to slink back and ask if she can still have that nice out now that Sylvanas is ousted, or even if she is going to try to keep up the prideful facade.
    I think there’s more to it. The whole coronation process had A lot of similarities to an initiation of a new shadow hunter. It’s possible that Bwonsamdi was checking Talanji for her loyalty and honor. He gave her a choice between her duty and freedom from him. She chose her duty. That shows that she won’t betray the deal he made with Rastakhan easily.
    I’d say that it was an offer that would have benefited Bwonsamdi no matter what. Either preserving his high status or getting a powerful soul into his service.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial King View Post
    Since we are going to the Shadowlands and hance to The Other Side with Bwonsamdi. Are we going to see Talanji there? I want to know whether her story and Rastakhan's Bargain are going to be developed further and don't know where or whom to ask this, so I hope someone here have the answer or speculate about it.
    Since Bwonsamdi offered to release her from the pact her father made with him if she brought him Sylvanas' head, and the last time she declined because Sylvanas was the warchief of the Horde, it would be weird if the expansion didn't end with Talanji collecting Sylvanas' head.

Pretty sure that the Zandalari and the loa's will be involved in this exp pack.
    Since we have some loa's of death in the lore.

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looking forward to the dungeon. Bwonsamdi was hands down the best character of BFA
    Me not that kind of Orc!