Saw the taliesin clip. That was prettt cringe on the kids side lol

What I find hilarious is that JAB went on the stage wearing a Blizzard Pride pin.
    Last edited by Jshadowhunter; 2019-11-04 at 05:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jshadowhunter View Post
    What I find hilarious is that JAB went on the stage wearing a Blizzard Pride pin.
    Please show me in the rules where it says LGBTQ awareness and pride is against the rules.

Because I can show you exactly the rule broken by Blitz-whatever

Despite what the media or your youtubers say while eating up your precious clicks

There were no "protests" at Blizzcon.
    But keep telling yourself the Evil Blizzard is coming to get you. This isnt a fucking Mr Robot episode

Quote Originally Posted by Molis View Post
    Please show me in the rules where it says LGBTQ awareness and pride is against the rules.

Because I can show you exactly the rule broken by Blitz-whatever

Despite what the media or your youtubers say while eating up your precious clicks

There were no "protests" at Blizzcon.
    But keep telling yourself the Evil Blizzard is coming to get you. This isnt a fucking Mr Robot episode
    He isn't, he's just trying to score social points with the "see? I support gay rights, I'm the good guy here!" to try and show himself to the public how moral he is, which is BS.

Please define what do you mean by "protests"?
    Last edited by Jshadowhunter; 2019-11-04 at 06:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    He isn't, he's just trying to score social points with the "see? I support gay rights, I'm the good guy here!" to try and show himself to the public how moral he is, which is BS.

I will quote myself from above:

I saw about 5 pooh costumes at Blizzcon. Maybe 5 white millennials that couldnt point out Hong Kong on a map wearing the "Im with Hong Kong T-shirt" maybe (maybe) 10 people at the main entrance with various signs etc.

If this was a protest it was a terrible one

There was literally no repercussions to my Blizzcon experience. The Youtube hypers are just using this to garner clicks, and that is sad because the people of Hong Kong need actual help. The Blizzard haters are just using this situation as a platform to display their hate for their frustration with some Blizzard games.

Absolutely NONE of this is going to help anyone. It just creates unwanted & unneeded negativity.

The statement JAB gave was about far as anyone could go in his position. Did you expect him to beg for forgiveness? Would that have actually changed anything?

If he stood up there and yelled Free Hong Kong would you be happy?

The statement JAB gave was about far as anyone could go in his position. Did you expect him to beg for forgiveness? Would that have actually changed anything?

If he stood up there and yelled Free Hong Kong would you be happy?
    I would be happy if he was sincere in his apology, but he wasn't. It was the typical corporate non-apology, being vague about everything, not saying anything concrete or specific, and we all know it's for the sake of not enraging the Chinese hand that feeds them.
    That's why I'm calling his attempt of "proof of morality" BS.

I barely saw any protests at blizzcon. I saw some shirts and in between some of the arena matches two guys went to the front in masks but no one paid them much attention. I must have missed the protesters by the entrance because I did hear about them from others.

15+ Year Old Account
    I would be happy if he was sincere in his apology, but he wasn't. It was the typical corporate non-apology, being vague about everything, not saying anything concrete or specific, and we all know it's for the sake of not enraging the Chinese hand that feeds them.
    What would be an acceptable apology in your mind, you should be able to come up with the sentences?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    I respect your opinion, however I definitely got a different vibe at Blizzcon from the audience, but he was about to show us a D4 cinematic so he probably could have said that I am China's bitch and it would not have mattered. There was a lot of hype in the crowd.

I respect your opinion, however I definitely got a different vibe at Blizzcon from the audience, but he was about to show us a D4 cinematic so he probably could have said that I am China's bitch and it would not have mattered. There was a lot of hype in the crowd.
    And that's what infuriates me even more. The "Don't think, just consume" tactic is cancer.

10+ Year Old Account
    And that's what infuriates me even more. The "Don't think, just consume" tactic is cancer.
    At the end of the day its just video gaming man. I think you are too far down the rabbit hole.

Just how you consume youtube while google actively bows to china by removing appas that stops protestors heads get caved in.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    I barely saw any protests at blizzcon. I saw some shirts and in between some of the arena matches two guys went to the front in masks but no one paid them much attention. I must have missed the protesters by the entrance because I did hear about them from others.
    It's like I said: People were going to Blizzcon to have fun and hang out with friends...they weren't about to waste their time, money, and possibly vacation days to just get thrown out for being morons. That was left up to the people outside who didn't actually buy a ticket.

Pretty sure they've always worn gay pride pins. That ain't new.
    Just don't reply to me. Please. If you can help it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Just how you consume youtube while google actively bows to china by removing appas that stops protestors heads get caved in.
    That was Apple.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...live.hkmap.app
    Google's playstore isn't allowed in china anyways. A lot of google's stuff aren't allowed in china actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    Pretty sure they've always worn gay pride pins. That ain't new.
    They wore it once it became the socially popular thing to do. Just as they banned lgbt guilds when that was. Corporation don't have morals they have profits. Any time a company pushes morality it is either to get you to spend money or to sell a product.

People waking up to this was actually what I was hoping for with this scandal.

And that's what infuriates me even more. The "Don't be a hypetard" tactic is cancer.
    Fixed that for you. Unless people who are protesting and yelling Free Hong Kong show me any proof of them actually helping Hong Kong ( financially or through over means ) - they are just hypetards, and have absolutely zero interest in actual problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard: We are willing to sacrifice our reputation and customers' loyalty for the sake of the Chinese market.
    China: Puts in restrictions on microtransactions.
    Blizzard: surprised Pikachu face

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-50315960

Was it worth it blizzard .

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Blizzard: We are willing to sacrifice our reputation and customers' loyalty for the sake of the Chinese market.
    China: Puts in restrictions on microtransactions.
    Blizzard: surprised Pikachu face

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-50315960

Was it worth it blizzard .
    I'm sure that will somehow completly destroy the Chinese market.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CommunismWillWin View Post
    I'm sure that will somehow completly destroy the Chinese market.
    It will limit the profits.