Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    So why did you stop there? Surely that wasn't the ONLY mount you farm at this point. So what other mounts did you get because you pre-ordered?

Quote Originally Posted by scelero View Post
    So why did you stop there? Surely that wasn't the ONLY mount you farm at this point. So what other mounts did you get because you pre-ordered?
    Funnily enough i thought id go for the Blazing drake to finish achievement for green drake and see if my luck would continue, but after 10 beers and not doing Spine for years I couldnt get past it and gave up for the night. Il try again tommorrow and report back. ;-)

it's RNG... nothing more...

ok boomer

Quote Originally Posted by Rend Blackhand View Post
    Well i just did Siege of Orgrimmar and didn't get shoulders or mount after pre-order
    Sounds like you got scammed.

How odd.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Castration View Post
    it's RNG... nothing more...

ok boomer

ok boomer

After years of trying to get Invincible on my main and alts, I went into Icecrown on my least played character one sunny Tuesday afternoon in June 2018. I was in the middle of my Ham, Turkey, and American Cheese (double meat and extra cheese) foot-long from Subway when the Lich King died. I said, "C'mon mount," out loud and to no one in particular.

Lo and behold... the mount dropped.
    When in doubt, simply ask yourself: "What would Garrosh do?"

#wwgd

I don't have onyxia mount, I have 120lvl boost. Do I have to do some voodoo dance before I try this out?
    I heard if you walk from OG to Tanaris on Turtle in RP walk, then you have to swim to the biggest island on the west side of the tanaris, fish in this order: Starting at Direct North spot, then run 45 degrees to direct NE, fish there, and continue until you are back at north, then you have to logout instantly, come back 3 minutes until reset, fly fast to onyxias lair and then kill her, thats a 100% drop then

Funniest thing is same happened to me just resubbed recently and got couple of mounts same day that I've been hunting for a while.
    Warrior from time to time on www.twitch.tv/bromgarr

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    I'd have to join in with the chorus that's saying this is just an RNG-based coincidence, OP. I've had long sought-after mounts drops in that way, as well. For me, it seems to correspond with buying a race change for one of my alts - and whenever I do it now, I immediately take said alt into a raid or dungeon containing a mount I haven't gotten yet just because it seems there's an increased possibility it'll drop.

It's just RNG, though; and the human tendency of reading patterns into effective randomness.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Jeina View Post
    After years of trying to get Invincible on my main and alts, I went into Icecrown on my least played character one sunny Tuesday afternoon in June 2018. I was in the middle of my Ham, Turkey, and American Cheese (double meat and extra cheese) foot-long from Subway when the Lich King died. I said, "C'mon mount," out loud and to no one in particular.

Lo and behold... the mount dropped.
    That was great, really enjoyed it. Thanks for the laugh lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post

ok boomer

Elemental Lord

ok boomer

also... not from India...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravensea View Post
    After years trying to get this mount on a couple of alts and main, booom there it is, on my first try on my new 120 lvl character from the Shadowlands pre-order.

How odd.
    Its almost like random drops are random. I've done many raids/dungeons on boosted toons and never had a single instance of "OMG MUH FRESH 100/110/120 JUS GOT MYTHIC SUCH AND SUCH MOUNT"

I don't know what's worse, people like you suggesting this kind of nonsense or the 'jump on any negative bandwagon related to Blizzard in existence' morons that buy into it.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

After years trying to get this mount on a couple of alts and main, booom there it is, on my first try on my new 120 lvl character from the Shadowlands pre-order.

How odd.

nothing odd, original ZG tiger, I got it on the LAST day/lock out before it expired.

Correlation does not equal causality. You're seeing something you want to believe because of the timing of pre-order character boost and getting the mount first run vs. the time you spent farming on much older characters. I've spent years farming HH mount on multiple characters, and I got it last week on my DH who only did it 3 times. Count your blessings and move on.

I got the Thundering Onyx Cloud Serpent from Timeless Isle on my first try. Headless Horseman's reins took me 10 years. RNG gonna RNG.

Im just saying it feels extremely odd.
    Congrats, you've learned that you cannot trust your brain.

Enjoy that for the rest of your life.

Quote Originally Posted by GKLeatherCraft View Post
    What? that's entirely what RNG is... You think Blizz is now handing out mounts to people who pre order? Hahaha
    Shit, if I believed it, I'd be in Sunwell Plateau right now on my fresh 120 getting Ashes of A'lar which I've been farming since like Cataclysm.

At this point i don't know if people making threads like these are trying to troll, or legit 15 IQ tricycle brain dumdums

After years and years of trying, I actually succeeded.

HOW ODD.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Shit, if I believed it, I'd be in Sunwell Plateau right now on my fresh 120 getting Ashes of A'lar which I've been farming since like Cataclysm.
    Bruh, you've been farming the wrong instance.

I think you dont understand how RNG works... if thats your logic why didnt i get anything from dragon soul this week, after all i used the 120 boost aswell...